When you spend hours making a MUSE stencil for you room. MUsett.jpg

ffrf.jpg

That's a great idea :awesome: *wants*

When you find your Haarp cd ruined and want to use the 25 euros you had saved for project materials for uni to buy a second copy :rolleyes:

When you buy a money box especially to raise money for a Muse gig abroad :happy:

You should sell those. A lot of Musers would buy them from you, it's epic :awesome:

:$ thanks, i had no idea so many people would ask me for one after i psoted on FB and Twitter :chuckle:

my god! I want it.

That is AMAZING :awesome:

That's amazing! :awesome: I want one!

:awesome: That is AMAZING!!!!

:awesome::awesome: can i have it!? :D or atleast buy it!? :p

Thaks :awesome:

This is my new favorite tshirt so i'm glad you all like it!

My life. I'm getting a C in my Chemistry class (I'm an A/B student) and instead of at least pretending I know what I'm doing, I spend my life stalking Muse :LOL:

This is me. :p

when you finish a tshirt like this one :awesome:

IMG_3441.jpg

btw.. i still need to fix the logo... and some minor details.. but the front is Ready :awesome:

dunno what to do with the back do... song maybe? :erm:

I would pay rather a lot to own one of these. :yesey:

When you mentally apologise to Muse songs when you skip them while your iPod is on shuffle.

And person who made the OoS shirt, that is amazingly amazing.

Me too. :$

Today I freaked out when I saw an ad for the Muse gig in Newark. It's the first time I saw something Musey outside of the internet/TV in my entire life. :eek:

when you're really mad because you missed more than half of the stream of the ACL show and only started watching during SS :supersad: it's also really depressing because I've been waiting for like 7 hours to watch it :facepalm:

I can never get these things right :( I guess I'm just really bad with time zones :$

when you finish a tshirt like this one :awesome:

IMG_3441.jpg

btw.. i still need to fix the logo... and some minor details.. but the front is Ready :awesome:

dunno what to do with the back do... song maybe? :erm:

it's amazing

:happy:

When you mentally apologise to Muse songs when you skip them while your iPod is on shuffle.

it's hard for me to skip a Muse song, it feels wrong

which leads me to this

when you get mad at anyone who skips a Muse song on your ipod

and when you're upset that you missed the first seconds of the acl Muse webcast :(

when you're really mad because you missed more than half of the stream of the ACL show and only started watching during SS :supersad: it's also really depressing because I've been waiting for like 7 hours to watch it :facepalm:

I can never get these things right :( I guess I'm just really bad with time zones :$

Oh, I missed it, too. Because my roommate is sleeping and really needs it, and I left my headphones at home by accident. :facepalm:

When you get your Muse hoodie in the mail the first thing you do is put it on, even though it's pretty hot atm

:chuckle:

In the state next to u, its a cool 75 degrees.

When you are mopping and your grandparents wont let you listen to you ipod (they're old fashioned) you sing in your head (at least you think you are) and are told that you are singing out loud by your very nice older brother. (I was singing 'Thoughts of a Dying Athiest', and my grandparents wouldn't like it if they heard)

When you get your Muse hoodie in the mail the first thing you do is put it on, even though it's pretty hot atm

:chuckle:

In the state next to u, its a cool 75 degrees.

Well in the state quite a few states over/up it is 80 degrees. WHERE IS 45 DEGREE OCTOBER WEATHER?

when you write a very important e-mail to a client and you end up writing "pwoper" instead of "proper" :facepalm::eek:

fortunately, I realized it before I send it and corrected it :LOL:

:LOL:

When for some reason proper just doesn't look right...

Archived