YKYATMW you and another muser you talk to on twitter decide to create a fansite just so you can talk about them more :$:LOL:

(if you fancy it though, we're a bit lacking in members - http://www.muse-confessions.wall.fm/index)

or

YKYATMW a sign in your common room about 'Stripy Fridays' or whatever being postponed, with a graffitied comment of 'On wednesdays we wear pink' on it, reminds you not of mean girls, but of either the lolz pic of Dom and Matt with the wednesday line, or Chris's stripy suit from the recent gigs :rolleyes:

You thought a bird was singing MK Ultra??? Haha.

That is actually quite awesome to be honest! lol.

In the words of George Harrison.. "its all in the mind". xD

:LOL::D:awesome::happy:

more like chirping

:LOL:

and whenever you see someone wearing a Muse shirt or something, you must say something to them. :ninja:

YKYATM when you get happy when you have this experience:

Me: "Ugh i think i ate SO much to day because I didn't have a proper meal for dinner!"

Bro: "Pwopah meal."

Me: :awesome: "What?"

Bro: "Isn't that how Muse say it? They can't say their "r's" right?"

Me: "Well... just Matt"

Bro: "Without Matt there could be no Muse.... they should call the band 'Matt'..."

My sis: ":stunned: You're fucking stupid" :chuckle:

:LOL: I swear I don't even know.... he's seen the "Pwopah fish video like 6 months ago :LOL: and I haven't talked about Muse in forever :ninja: to them

They randomly brought it up without help from me :awesome:

The first two line of my new personal statement draft are :

“A universe trapped inside a tear”, a lyric I thought of when I thought about Fashion. Although the song is unrelated to Fashion, it demonstrates how fashion encapsulates a world even though it can be considered a small aspect of life.

I also mentioned Bellamy in there :D

My friends know i'm addicted because they always tell me when they're listening to muse

me too! I'll be up in the common room and someone will rush over to me and go Lyssa!! I listened to Muse today!! and then i go on massive rants about which songs and what they should try out and stuff :S and everyone thinks I'm the Muse guru coz if they ever want to know anything about them they come straight to me :happy:

something like this happened to me once, i woke up one morning because i thought someone was playing MK Ultra, but then i realized it was a bird

:facepalm:

Awesome bird is awesome.

YKYATMW you join the Twilight forum to read what they say about Muse. I cracked up when I read these:

"My little sister (she is 12) really loves that Supermassive song of thiers so mum said i had to take her to the o2 arena to see them. It was awful, my sister was abused all night long for wearing a twighlight shirt and we got crushed about 5 minutes in by these huge, tough rock guys who were just slamming into everybody and they were doing it deliberately, i was like' wow i don't get why these Muse fans are being so nasty to a little girl' and another guy just said 'if you don't like it then leave'.

It was horrible, muse fans really hate Twilight fans for no reason at all. My sis was crying all night long. I still like their music 'belong to you' is so beautiful, but i wouldn't go near one of their concerts again."

"l never heard of them till twilight but l plan to start listening to them after hearing Super Massive Blackwhole because it was a good song." :noey:

"muse are great! ...so many of their songs remind me of twilight even, just the

words in them lol"

"Yer that super-massives blackoles song is really bad, the muse are so bad "

"Tbh perfectly honest i love Thom their lead singer he is so hot, it was just that

concert and the way my little sis was treated and the way Muse fans can be d$£+s

sometimes. My little sis shuld thank me though, because i ended up pulling this guy

and now she is going to be an auntie all becouse of Muse." (Muse fan taking the piss?)

"I think that Chris Wolfenstein is a brilliant harmonica player. They really need to

write some more songs for him." (Muse fan, definately. Their name was promuse and had 4 posts ever.)

"ohmygod dont get me started with muse. they are so horrible. i never knew someone could be as gay as the singer and drummer. i mean come on they rip everything off of

either radiohead or some classical dude. i HATE how their music was in the movies,

they should not be associated with the greatness of twilight. muse will never be at the level of twilight..ever. dont go around saying "oh i luv muse", you will just get laughed at because everyone knows they suck balls. trust me ive lived through the embarrassment and im never goin back, im actually doing you a favor. stephenie meyer is in a tangled conspiracy with muse because they have no fans, shes only doing this to help them out, but she even knows they suck. you dont want to give muse the satisfaction of being their fan do you? Go listen to good music like my homegirl miley or heck nickleback are more worthy than muse. tying to help my fellow twilighters out." (Muse fan or a really really sad Twilight fan?)

Trollolololol

I want to do this, lol.

YKYATMW

20h8s4z.jpg

Still going on... :LOL:

The first two line of my new personal statement draft are :

“A universe trapped inside a tear”, a lyric I thought of when I thought about Fashion. Although the song is unrelated to Fashion, it demonstrates how fashion encapsulates a world even though it can be considered a small aspect of life.

I also mentioned Bellamy in there :D

Send me this on First Class please? I need to read this! :awesome: If the admissions people at uni are musers you'll be able to go wherever you want! :D

When you wear your Muse shirt to the mall hoping to find other musers

i didn't find any, but i found 3 copies of Absolution, one Origin of Symmetry, that Muse Under Review DVD and a Muse poster at the music store, which i ended up buying.

I also found 1984

:happy:

also when you go to the store, you get bored just looking around, so you then decide to entertain yourself by finding things that Dom would wear(even though it was a girl's store)

As soon as i thought of that, i found this

IMG00791.jpg

and when all of the above made you happy

:chuckle:

Archived