my friends don't need to guess, they KNOW! :LOL:

+1 :LOL:

:LOL: The Scary Band. Well it could be worse.

"The Twilight Band"

:noey:

YKYATMW you're away for 5 days, and you start missing the board.

And when you buy 4 Muse posters and an Absolution songbook :awesome:

And when you intend to buy silver converses because they're cool, because Dom has them, because. (but they didn't have my size :indiff: )

And you buy a chocolate because it's called Bliss :happy:

when you risk getting your phone confiscated just so you could take a picture on the display at school that said amused just to point out to everybody that it had the word muse in it!!!:rolleyes::$:happy:

This reminds me... I got a myspace reply from Matt last year and my friend didn't believe me so I went on mobile myspace and showed her during history class... and got my phone taken away :LOL:

What's even worse is that one of my friends' uncle works for Muse and he told Matt the story... and Matt laughed at me :$

When your hand hurts because it got hit by a piece of wood that got caught to the drill press in woodshop because you weren't paying attention because you thought someone said Muse. :facepalm:

:eek: i started woodshop yesterday and why do I have a feeling this will also happen to me :facepalm:

This reminds me... I got a myspace reply from Matt last year and my friend didn't believe me so I went on mobile myspace and showed her during history class... and got my phone taken away :LOL:

What's even worse is that one of my friends' uncle works for Muse and he told Matt the story... and Matt laughed at me :$

Really? :awesome::LOL::kiss:

:eek: the whole thread? woah :stunned:

all 278 pages?

it took me like a week, i found this thread interesting :$

but it was back when i was a lurker and i believe there were less pages

and when you should be doing your lab, but you're on here instead

whatever i deserve a homework break :happy:

it took me like a week, i found this thread interesting :$

but it was back when i was a lurker and i believe there were less pages

and when you should be doing your lab, but you're on here instead

whatever i deserve a homework break :happy:

I haven't done any homwork yet, and its almost 9p. I have semester finals tomorrow and the day after and should be studying

When ^^ happens

:LOL: I almost got my friend's brand new iphone confiscated because i was on the muse website in lesson just to check if i had missed out on anything, my friend is slightly annoyed at me now :$ Your so lucky Matt replied to you!!!!:)

Archived