you stay up all night making 2 Musey shirts.

Here are both, blue one wil be Showbiz and White will turn part Yellow and will be OoS cover

IMG_3432.jpg

Starting with Showbiz

IMG_3433.jpg

IMG_3434.jpg

so, they'll be done by tomorrow morning :awesome:

can't wait to post pictures!

can't wait to see them finished :awesome:

when you feel bad for not being on here for a week- bad times- and have missed out why other people are addicted to muse, then once you start reading the comments you've missed you begin to feel better

When i have so much reading for drama......and yet im still on here..... oh well :LOL:

Here are both, blue one wil be Showbiz and White will turn part Yellow and will be OoS cover

IMG_3432.jpg

Starting with Showbiz

IMG_3433.jpg

IMG_3434.jpg

They're gonna be awesome!

When you are sad because you could only listen to like one Muse song yesterday because of school and then after school you went to Mercyfest (which is some thing with a bunch of rides and food and crap at this church) and you forgot your iPod. Twas sad.

:awesome:! ^^

can't wait to see them finished :awesome:

They are gonna be awesome!! :awesome:

They're gonna be awesome!

:awesome: :awesome: IKR? i wanted to do that for so long... and now they're half way there.

Showbiz tshirt is "almost" done... and OoS shirt just turn Yellow, so now i have to add all the details.

will put pictures later :awesome:

When you are sad because you could only listen to like one Muse song yesterday because of school and then after school you went to Mercyfest (which is some thing with a bunch of rides and food and crap at this church) and you forgot your iPod. Twas sad.

I HATE when i forget my ipod... everyday life without music is boring :chuckle:

My mom used to laugh and say "i won't be surprised if i see you with your ipod sitting in the toilet" :facepalm:

IMG_3432.jpg

Starting with Showbiz

IMG_3433.jpg

IMG_3434.jpg

Omg, this is so awesome! :eek:

YKYATMW you use Muse songs to make decisions when you don't know what to do :$

and it actually gave me a pretty clear idea on what to do! it's kinda creepy :eek:

i had it on shuffle and i said "whatever the next song is, it will decide for me"

and it did!

When Uprising comes on in the co-op and you jump around the aisles with your mate singing the lyrics, and reminiscing about Wembley. We got funny looks, but I dont care. I had fun. :happy:

hahahaa i would do the same!

WKYATMW you get excited whenever someone says a name of song or a couple words in the lyrics in a sentence....(eg. the other day when my dad said cross pollination :D

When Uprising comes on in the co-op and you jump around the aisles with your mate singing the lyrics, and reminiscing about Wembley. We got funny looks, but I dont care. I had fun. :happy:

WKYATMW you get excited whenever someone says a name of song or a couple words in the lyrics in a sentence....(eg. the other day when my dad said cross pollination :D

WKYATMW you get excited whenever someone says a name of song or a couple words in the lyrics in a sentence....(eg. the other day when my dad said cross pollination :D )

WKYATMW you get excited whenever someone says a name of a song or a couple words in the lyrics in a sentence....(eg. the other day when my dad said cross pollination :D )

YKYATMW

You are trying to get as many musey things into your life so you start eating muesli even though you dont like it!!! :$

:LOL: i call gyms muscle museums

and in maths when ever i see the like from point C to point E written as CE. Citizen Erased starts playing in my head... its weird how many times they use those two letters haha

when you finish a tshirt like this one :awesome:

IMG_3441.jpg

btw.. i still need to fix the logo... and some minor details.. but the front is Ready :awesome:

dunno what to do with the back do... song maybe? :erm:

You should sell those. A lot of Musers would buy them from you, it's epic :awesome:

...When you're having a major jam session to Muse in the school bathroom (singing along, air guitaring, the works) and you notice too late that someone else is in there, and then they look at you like you're a freak as you leave :facepalm:

You should sell those. A lot of Musers would buy them from you, it's epic :awesome:

...When you're having a major jam session to Muse in the school bathroom (singing along, air guitaring, the works) and you notice too late that someone else is in there, and then they look at you like you're a freak as you leave :facepalm:

Lol, ive done that before but there was like five girls come into the bathroom and they all stared at me and then start laughing and im just standing there like :eek::$ waiting until they get out of the doorway to let me out of there then a few days later the same group of girls passed me in the lunch line and pointed at me and started laughing saying stuff like "And theres the mad girl!" and pointed me out to loads of their friends. I was not a happy bunny.... :(

Archived