Exogenesis Release for Record Store Day 2010 (Pre-orders now sold out)

KirkBot

I did that. I called up easy street records and they said they will not know until the week of. They said not every store participating will get the same thing. :(

That's the response I got from most shops over here. But a few said they would be stocking.

Try sending an email to every single shop that is listed asking if they will be stocking it or when they will find out if they are stocking it. If a shop in Dublin will definately be stocking it, somewhere in Seattle probably will be too.

That's the response I got from most shops over here. But a few said they would be stocking.

Try sending an email to every single shop that is listed asking if they will be stocking it or when they will find out if they are stocking it. If a shop in Dublin will definately be stocking it, somewhere in Seattle probably will be too.

Will do. I hope you're right.

Maybe the artwork is on the other side or the inside....? :erm: *wishful thinking*

There is a record store in my town that is participating in this! :dance: It will be fun to go over there and get this....it's happening just a few days after I see Muse live in the Bay Area! Muse Week! :D

As I have said several times already on various threads, and others remarked above...

No U.S. stores can definitively tell you that they are going to get this in stock.

That just made me :'(, it's exactly how I picture Redemption!

Ordered my copy from a store 10 minutes from my house. They say they've been getting lots of calls about it! :happy:

Oooo, nice, which store? Either way, I don't think I can get there for that day. I hope they still have some by time I can actually go :shifty: I'd hate to take away anyone outside the US's opportunity to get it.

You were one of the last dozen or 2 I'd say

To be honest, I was surprised there were any left, but I went straight to the shop when I got the tweet when I turned my laptop on and lo and behold, got two copies for my bloke and I. Lucky! :D

So you're not a true Muse fan then??? Just someone in for a quick profit????:mad:

Don't believe them, they just like making those kinds of statement as they enjoy pissing people off for their own entertainment.

Archived