Exogenesis Release for Record Store Day 2010 (Pre-orders now sold out)

KirkBot

You mean you don't appreciate the simple beauty of that lovely shade of grey with that black Muse logo, which represents the darkness cast over the Earth as the chosen ones leave to start a new life somewhere across the universe :p

:chuckle: Beautiful.

I don't see why they just wouldn't use the artwork from the booklet!! Well, not buying then.

Maybe because they already used the Exogenesis artwork on the second Resistance vinyl of the limited edition box.

FUCK FUCK FUCK doesn't add. I just got home, My night can't get any crappier! :mad::mad::mad:

I concur. They should announce these things before they put them up for sale. It's unfair that it's just down to whoever happens to be on the net at the time.

Not to mention that I'm always on the bloody laptop and this is actually the 1st day in almost a month I haven't been around. :mad: /vent

Why are people slagging off the lack of art work? It matches all the promos or whatever they are and the box set. Makes for a nice collection if you manage to get your hands on all the limited stuff.

but a vinyl should have a beautiful artwork :phu:

:p

By the way, I pre-ordered it on 4.30pm GMT, sayts payment sent, but in my confirmation email, it says "0.00€" instead of "15.56€". Is that normal? :erm:

but a vinyl should have a beautiful artwork :phu:

:p

By the way, I pre-ordered it on 4.30pm GMT, sayts payment sent, but in my confirmation email, it says "0.00€" instead of "15.56€". Is that normal? :erm:

I have the total as 10.74, but it might be that their formulae isnt configured to Euro's.

However, i'd try and double check with the store...

Was there a limit on how many you could buy. Probably not in which case most of them will end up on ebay.

Tried at 07:30pm as soon as I saw this and none left. Bugger !!!!

Not sure...I bought two, one for me and one for my bloke, but don't know about higher multiples.

Archived