Exogenesis Release for Record Store Day 2010 (Pre-orders now sold out)

KirkBot

^ It is still possible. To get it "ordered" go to the Record Store Day website (just google it), find a participating record store in your state that you can make it out to next Saturday, and call to ask if they're carrying it that day. If not, ask them if they'd order it for you. I bet most would gladly do that for you.

Ah Thank you!!

I found only one store nearby that’s carrying but they don’t allow reserves

Guess I have to get there early and hope to get lucky.

Exactly what I have to do. I don't understand why they don't allow reserves. If it's really that big of a deal, they could ask for deposits. But oh well. Good luck getting your copy! And np.

do you know any shops in Dublin that might get Exo?

Tower Records told me that they would be getting it but I'm not sure which branches will be getting it and how many will beavailable. They probably know a bit more now. The email is info@towerrecords.ie

Road Records in Dublin said they would be ordering it but they weren't sure if they would actually get it. That was a few weeks ago so they might know now. Their email is info@roadrecs.com

A lot of the shops up on the record store day site have gone out of business in the last year. :(

Warner sent out a note to Canadian retailers (I'm assuming it doesn't apply to the rest of the world) informing them that the Muse release wouldn't be available in time for Record Store Day.

Boo.

ahhh seriously? So there's no way we can get it in Canada at all? :(

Thankfully I have US Muse friends who will try to get me a copy..

I'm hoping it just means that it will come in at a later date (which is a bit of a mixed blessing, because it at least means the record store won't be as hectic).

I really hope it comes in at some point...

i've already ordered/ have a copy for me for the 17th..im in toronto...you just need to call/email your locla record store...if i see any more laying around that day i'll pick up extra copies

i've already ordered/ have a copy for me for the 17th..im in toronto...you just need to call/email your locla record store...if i see any more laying around that day i'll pick up extra copies

Do you mind if I ask you which record store you ordered it from?

The one I tend to go to is taking no pre-orders for Record Store Day releases and I'm not sure which other one to ask.

Do you mind if I ask you which record store you ordered it from?

The one I tend to go to is taking no pre-orders for Record Store Day releases and I'm not sure which other one to ask.

kop records. Rotate this, and sunrise bother told me they could order

sunrise also told me they should have it in

email them at

kopsrecords@gmail.com

jsut let them know what you want and they'll order it.. it might be too late for the 17th. but give it a shot

!

Tower Records told me that they would be getting it but I'm not sure which branches will be getting it and how many will beavailable. They probably know a bit more now. The email is info@towerrecords.ie

Road Records in Dublin said they would be ordering it but they weren't sure if they would actually get it. That was a few weeks ago so they might know now. Their email is info@roadrecs.com

A lot of the shops up on the record store day site have gone out of business in the last year. :(

thanks 4 the info :)

Well thats shit then, so if you weren't online for the 2 seconds that the 500 copies were available and live in the UK then tough eh? Come on Muse how bout a bit more notice next time or selling a few more in your home land???

>:(

I agree (even though I got one). England is HOME boys!

I feel really sorry for those people outside the US who were in bed when Exogenesis was on sale... that must suck.

Luckily, I check Muse.mu at 4.45 when I get home from school :)

Well thats shit then, so if you weren't online for the 2 seconds that the 500 copies were available and live in the UK then tough eh? Come on Muse how bout a bit more notice next time or selling a few more in your home land???

>:(

It's limited to 2000 or something and Record Store Day is an American thing and part of it is you have to go to the shop to buy these things.

We got it easy in the UK and any form of notice would have been unfair in my opinion on those in the USA who have no guarantee of getting one despite it being their event.

It's limited to 2000 or something and Record Store Day is an American thing and part of it is you have to go to the shop to buy these things.

We got it easy in the UK and any form of notice would have been unfair in my opinion on those in the USA who have no guarantee of getting one despite it being their event.

I've always bought Record Store Day releases online before, direct the the the stores' sites. In fact...

http://www.recordrunnerusa.com/muse-exogenesis-symphony-release-order-p-17723.html?osCsid=7060i6soivmslv11vn3h3qgug0

There you go.

I talked to the guy from my local store (I'm in cambridge) and he said he ordered some but he's not sure if he will get any. Told me to call him on the 16th and he'll be able to tell me for sure.

Archived