Exogenesis Release for Record Store Day 2010 (Pre-orders now sold out)

KirkBot

I talked to the guy from my local store (I'm in cambridge) and he said he ordered some but he's not sure if he will get any. Told me to call him on the 16th and he'll be able to tell me for sure.

Any chance you could tell me the store please :$, i'm not far from cambridge

I've always bought Record Store Day releases online before, direct the the the stores' sites. In fact...

http://www.recordrunnerusa.com/muse-...lv11vn3h3qgug0

There you go.

How reliable is that site, i'm cautious of ordering on websites i don't know about

Okay, either the guy at Bleecker Bob's knows nothing or is jerking me around. He let me reserve it, and was much too easygoing about it. He probably thinks "Eh, let this chick shlep down here if she wants to..." :confused:

So the options are: 1. Travel an hour to a store which may not get the single at all, or 2. Stay home while someone else buys my record. :(

Okay, either the guy at Bleecker Bob's knows nothing or is jerking me around. He let me reserve it, and was much too easygoing about it. He probably thinks "Eh, let this chick shlep down here if she wants to..." :confused

Had the same problem, asked a store and they said of course they'll stock it, didn't seem like he knew it was an America only release.

Gonna be really disappointed to drive all the way there to find out he was wrong.

Man, that link's all out of stock :(

There's a store here on long island that will definitely have the record... it's on their website... but they open to vip members of the store an hour early and it's guaranteed to be chaotic. With my luck this means no record for me.

Also, my dad's coworker's apparently has connections and said he could reserve me a copy but i don't know any details.... if this is true though i'll see if the info could be helpful to you...

Hmm, if the vinyls for UK preorders are going to "ship" on monday, does that mean they will have already arrived in the UK and will be shipped via post/courier, or that they will only be leaving the US on monday and so it probably wont be till the end of next week that we get them? :erm:

Hmm, if the vinyls for UK preorders are going to "ship" on monday, does that mean they will have already arrived in the UK and will be shipped via post/courier, or that they will only be leaving the US on monday and so it probably wont be till the end of next week that we get them? :erm:

They'll ship from the UK on Monday.

Artwork anyone?

So even though quite a few record stores near me said they had ordered Exo and were expecting a few copies, it seems from calling pretty much every shop in south east england just now that none of them have received it. Rubbish :'(

Not even like we could fly to the US to find it tomorrow :LOL:

well.. If they actually ordered some copies, then they WILL get them, just sometime next week :p air traffic between the US and england will probably be resumed either tomorrow or on sunday so i wouldnt think it would take too long :)

well.. If they actually ordered some copies, then they WILL get them, just sometime next week :p air traffic between the US and england will probably be resumed either tomorrow or on sunday so i wouldnt think it would take too long :)

That's a good point, although I'm not sure if it's because of problems with getting them into the country of it they just aren't getting them full stop. Unfortunately I don't think any of the shops are guaranteed what they put an order in for, what with them being limited releases and only having so many to go around all the shops. I know a lot of shops have had their quantities cut down anyway.

Having said that, I'm still going to head to one of two shops near me (can't make my mind up yet) to have a look at the other releases and get some record-related retail therapy, although maybe won't be going at the crack of dawn now! :LOL:

Got one! :happy: (in NYC)

I'd post a pic, but there's no artwork outside or in. I see they were aiming for a sleek, elegant look, but IMO, it's just boring. Well, I can get over that! :D I'm now trying to restore life to a record player that's older than me!

How much was it?

Hello don't know if anyone can help. I broke my left knee three weeks ago and was in hospital for two weeks. I was unable to order the Exogenesis record and when I got home all the 500 copies were sold out from Muse.mu. Has anyone a spare copy I could buy from them as I am upset that my Muse collection will be missing this important record. Thanks for your help. Carol. Tornado7

Man, that link's all out of stock :(

There's a store here on long island that will definitely have the record... it's on their website... but they open to vip members of the store an hour early and it's guaranteed to be chaotic. With my luck this means no record for me.

Also, my dad's coworker's apparently has connections and said he could reserve me a copy but i don't know any details.... if this is true though i'll see if the info could be helpful to you...

I'm actually one of those VIP members, I'm going to leave shortly to get in line if there is one, not taking any chances with this! I hope there's left over stock so you can get one! If not, other stores in the area are opening later in the day enough so you'd probably have a chance to get to them.

Got one! :happy: (in NYC)

I'd post a pic, but there's no artwork outside or in. I see they were aiming for a sleek, elegant look, but IMO, it's just boring. Well, I can get over that! :D I'm now trying to restore life to a record player that's older than me!

Where did you find it in NYC? Did they have a lot?

Archived