in true muse management fashion i'm sure we'll find out at random times at the last minute and dates will be scattered and we'll be in panic mode until fall arrives.

:awesome:

:LOL: You're probably right. I just hope they have some dates in the midwest- Milwaukee, St. Louis, Indy, etc.. etc... basically anywhere within a 10 hour drive of Chicago.

in true muse management fashion i'm sure we'll find out at random times at the last minute and dates will be scattered and we'll be in panic mode until fall arrives.

:awesome:

seems bout right... it just better not happen at a time where i dont have sufficient funds.

i don't think they'll go back to places they already went to the first time around...most bands never do that for a second leg of a tour...as far as I have known.

They will hit up all the main cities they missed during this first leg...

Yeah, especially for shows that weren't sold out. What sense would it be for them to go back? And if they did, where would they play - the same not completely filled arena? A smaller venue despite this being an arena tour so far with nothing to suggest the fall dates will be anything different? Doubt it.

Total speculation on my part, but I can see: L.A., San Diego, Albuquerque, El Paso, San Antonio/Austin (ACL?), Tulsa/Oklahoma City, Kansas City, Omaha, Des Moines/Cedar Rapids, Minneapolis/St. Paul, Milwaukee, Grand Rapids, Indianapolis, Louisville, Cincinnati/Columbus, Cleveland/Pittsburgh, NYC (yes, again), Charlotte/Raleigh, Tampa, Miami..... Maybe even St. Louis and NOLA too, and that's still probably way more cities than they'll actually end up playing. Extreme wishing on my part.

Contractually, they also probably can't announce a proper L.A. show until after Coachella so it'll probably still be another 3-4 weeks for any kind of announcement.

I really like Silversun Pickups as an opener. They probably won't, but I hope they stick with them.

Arctic Monkeys would be cool too. I've seen them live before and they rock.

Arctic Monkeys would be awesome. I'd love to see them again.

I really started laughing at the Back to the Future reference. :LOL:

It would be cool, but a lot of people would think it pretentious. And it would never happen. :LOL:

The best is Back to the Future 2 - it's 2015 and they have flying cars :awesome::LOL:

I was going to say they could, but I think now it does sound truly stupid. :LOL:

I hope they come back to somewhere around New England, besides NY. It's too much of a hike for me.

You could always take the train or drive instead :unsure:

</bad joke> :$

The best is Back to the Future 2 - it's 2015 and they have flying cars :awesome::LOL:

Hey, we've still got five more years ... don't write it off yet.:LOL: I mean, the movie did correctly predict that Miami would have a baseball team. We might even have flying cars before Muse announces their autumn U.S. dates ... ;)

on the opening act topic...

I think we should get muse to open for muse :yesey: They can pretend like they're doing the US Origin tour they never got to do - come out with simple stage setup and play like 8 pre-Abso songs for 45 mins, take a 30-40min break while they set up the main stage, then come out on the towers and do a 16-18 song set based mostly on Abso, BH&R and TR but with maybe an Origin song or two thrown in (i'll let them keep FG and PiB in the main set but they have to do NB and Bliss in the opening set) :yesey:

:p

But seriously, wouldn't this be awesome? :awesome::LOL:

OMFG YES! Blue hair, guitar smashing, screeching Muse from 2001 opens for the theatrical 2010 Muse. Breaking out songs like Fillip, Uno, Sunburn, Micro Cuts (where Matt can still sing it), Bliss...:O

I'd prefer red hair :phu:;)

Hey, we've still got five more years ... don't write it off yet.:LOL: I mean, the movie did correctly predict that Miami would have a baseball team. We might even have flying cars before Muse announces their autumn U.S. dates ... ;)

I also liked how they had flying cars but not mobile phones or LED TV's (the TV at their house is some sort of projector) - they did have a fax machine in every room though :awesome:

I actually thought one of the funniest parts was when Marty gets out of the car when they first arrive and Doc tells him he can't go out looking like that, he has to put on the clothes that match the future. So he gives him the odd jacket with the long sleeve and the shoes with the auto-laces.... but what was Marty wearing to start with? Random relax fit but not too baggy jeans, plain sneakers and a button up shirt with a plaid like pattern..... pretty much exactly what's in right now. His hair was even sort of plain and not ultra boufant and 80's. But no, can't go out looking like that in the future! It made me laugh :D

Of course, that said, Doc isn't exactly reliable when it comes to fashion if you think of the outfit he puts Marty in to send him back to the old west :LOL:

And yeah, ok, i'm way off topic here :LOL: The movies have been on cable a lot recently :$

So, Muse and tourdates... and tourdates and muse... and the US... and tourdates...

I also liked how they had flying cars but not mobile phones or LED TV's (the TV at their house is some sort of projector) - they did have a fax machine in every room though :awesome:

I actually thought one of the funniest parts was when Marty gets out of the car when they first arrive and Doc tells him he can't go out looking like that, he has to put on the clothes that match the future. So he gives him the odd jacket with the long sleeve and the shoes with the auto-laces.... but what was Marty wearing to start with? Random relax fit but not too baggy jeans, plain sneakers and a button up shirt with a plaid like pattern..... pretty much exactly what's in right now. His hair was even sort of plain and not ultra boufant and 80's. But no, can't go out looking like that in the future! It made me laugh :D

Of course, that said, Doc isn't exactly reliable when it comes to fashion if you think of the outfit he puts Marty in to send him back to the old west :LOL:

And yeah, ok, i'm way off topic here :LOL: The movies have been on cable a lot recently :$

You have the Back to the Future DVD Deluxe Edition box set, don't you?

:LOL:

:LOL: No, just very limited selection of movie channels and a lot of time on my hands about a month ago :$;)

What happened to your sig pic, btw? :unsure:

:chuckle: I've seen all of those movies numerous times myself.

Whaddya mean where's my sig? :unsure: I see it. Can you see other peoples'?

:chuckle: I've seen all of those movies numerous times myself.

Whaddya mean where's my sig? :unsure: I see it. Can you see other peoples'?

Instead of the pic I see a photobucket thing that says the pic has been moved or deleted. :shifty:

but yeah, back to the future ftw :awesome: I remember seeing the original at a drive in when I was like 5 or 6 ;)

Instead of the pic I see a photobucket thing that says the pic has been moved or deleted. :shifty:

Whaah! I was reorganizing my albums, so I guess I broke a link or deleted that pic. When I tried to redo, .mu gave me the "image too big" error, even though I double-checked to make sure I had saved it to the smallest size. It worked the first time. :indiff: Maybe I'll try a different pic later.

Thanks for telling me, anyway. :)

Sorry, OT. :rolleyes: So how about those dates, Muse?

Yeah, especially for shows that weren't sold out. What sense would it be for them to go back? And if they did, where would they play - the same not completely filled arena? A smaller venue despite this being an arena tour so far with nothing to suggest the fall dates will be anything different? Doubt it.

Total speculation on my part, but I can see: L.A., San Diego, Albuquerque, El Paso, San Antonio/Austin (ACL?), Tulsa/Oklahoma City, Kansas City, Omaha, Des Moines/Cedar Rapids, Minneapolis/St. Paul, Milwaukee, Grand Rapids, Indianapolis, Louisville, Cincinnati/Columbus, Cleveland/Pittsburgh, NYC (yes, again), Charlotte/Raleigh, Tampa, Miami..... Maybe even St. Louis and NOLA too, and that's still probably way more cities than they'll actually end up playing. Extreme wishing on my part.

Contractually, they also probably can't announce a proper L.A. show until after Coachella so it'll probably still be another 3-4 weeks for any kind of announcement.

I can only hope they hit up Tulsa or OKC!!! being from Oklahoma on this tour i have driven to ATL and Ft Worth.. it would be nice to get them in Ok.. but i don't think they could really sell out in OK alone, but being a very central state, it would bring in fans from all the surrounding states, Tx, Ark, Kansas, Missouri, Colorado..

I also would love for SSPU to open again.. one of my favorite bands opening for my favorite band.. the only band i would prefer over SSPU would probly be MuteMath but it wouldn't be a good opening due to the differing styles of music.

Archived