Curious....why are dates released on a monday?

Well, they usually have been in the past, just because tickets usually go on sale Friday/Saturday, so the presale is like Wednesday (and radio presales, etc. may be Thursday). Makes sense, yeah?

Well, they usually have been in the past, just because tickets usually go on sale Friday/Saturday, so the presale is like Wednesday (and radio presales, etc. may be Thursday). Makes sense, yeah?

Indeed indeed. Grazie.

I really hope they let us choose 3 songs on the set-list like they did for the summer tour. We deserve one its just wrong if they don't

I hope so too. If they do that I might go to ACL. I just don't feel like it's worth it to just hear the same old songs.

mmm i dont know i dont think they are doing voodoo , but who know when are they announcing the lineups?

i still hoping they add another texas date , specially houston hah

I hope they add anything more!lol, but that's just wishful thinking...

Hope I get to see them before 2012 lol

how long do you guys give the Raleigh show general admission tickets to sell out? it's a stadium, but I hope it's not just the another part of the Resistance.

Nope, the RBC Center is an arena, not a stadium - I think you're mixing it up with Carter-Finley Stadium, which is also part of the same general "entertainment complex".

And yes, I expect it to be a show not unlike the first leg of the US tour...whether we like it or not.

As for the GA selling out, my gut feeling is that it will take a while longer (a month or more?), because the show has barely been advertised, plus, all the college students are out of town for the summer.

Doubt there'll be any left by, say, August, however that's just my educated guess.

And if an advertising blitz were to occur between now and then, even sooner.

All right Florida Muse fans....

Just spoke to "Shark" from 97x in Tampa via email. Here's how the conversation went:

Gatr9197:

My brother mentioned to me that he heard on the radio you guys were going to be announcing a Muse show after your Memorial Day BBQ party at Vinoy Park. Do you guys have any news about this? You're going to save me about 2 grand b/c otherwise I'm heading to ACL so any info would be greatly appreciated.

Shark:

Hey man, the tentative (almost confirmed) date for Muse will be October 29th at St. Pete Times Forum. We get the official announcement this week…thanks!

As excited I am for this, don't jump the boat yet, because Pearl Jam supposedly had a date down here that was canceled last minute. Just keep praying it gets done and hopefully they won't cancel it on us......

Plus, hopefully they will give us a south florida date and I can see them 2x...

<snip>

Hey man, the tentative (almost confirmed) date for Muse will be October 29th at St. Pete Times Forum. We get the official announcement this week…thanks!

As excited I am for this, don't jump the boat yet, because Pearl Jam supposedly had a date down here that was canceled last minute. Just keep praying it gets done and hopefully they won't cancel it on us......

:dance: Whee! *does tentative 2-nanosecond happy dance*

Hope you are not joking & that your info is correct -- this is a Friday which is good for travel, and hope there is a Miami/Ft. Lauderdale date on Sat. 10/30 (100% speculation) too.

Just spoke to "Shark" from 97x in Tampa via email. Here's how the conversation went:

Gatr9197:

My brother mentioned to me that he heard on the radio you guys were going to be announcing a Muse show after your Memorial Day BBQ party at Vinoy Park. Do you guys have any news about this? You're going to save me about 2 grand b/c otherwise I'm heading to ACL so any info would be greatly appreciated.

Shark:

:) Being that the band canceled two shows and rescheduled two others the first week of November to support the new addition to the Wolstenholme family, if they are squeezing in a Florida date or two at the end of October, that'd be very special indeed!

Hope you are not joking & that your info is correct -- this is a Friday which is good for travel, and hope there is a Miami/Ft. Lauderdale date on Sat. 10/30 (100% speculation) too.

Miami/Fl is exactly what we need.

email himself yourself if you don't believe me

shark@coxradio.com

trust me, I'm hoping for this gig with cautious optimism

I will be pissed if this isn't legit! lol :D

who am I kidding, any news is good news:LOL:

got better things to do then mess with you guys. just a big fan who doesn't usually post.

email shark yourself if it makes you feel better. But, like you, I'm SFLA and I'm hoping for a show at Bank Atlantic or AAA

shark@coxradio.com

got better things to do then mess with you guys. just a big fan who doesn't usually post.

email shark yourself if it makes you feel better. But, like you, I'm SFLA and I'm hoping for a show at Bank Atlantic or AAA

shark@coxradio.com

Oh I don't think you're doing it to screw with us, we just all dont want to get our hopes up...again.

MUST HAVE SOFLA SHOW! :D

:) Being that the band canceled two shows and rescheduled two others the first week of November to support the new addition to the Wolstenholme family, if they are squeezing in a Florida date or two at the end of October, that'd be very special indeed!

This is exactly what I thought.

I don't care where in Florida they go. As long as they do come. Living in North Florida, I've learned to be happy with what I get. :LOL:

Archived