This is off topic, but I have a question for you guys in south Florida. My mom is in Miramar, and she can't find a rock/alt station. I told her 103.1 since it's the only one I know of, but it didn't come in. Can anyone help?

It's still scary not knowing what up with the new baby, but I'm still beyond stoked to hear SOMETHING of a FL Muse show! Perfecto, I must say.

And since you all have waited so long for this...

....I may very well have to host a Muser party that night. I just might...:musesign::party::dance:

It's still scary not knowing what up with the new baby, but I'm still beyond stoked to hear SOMETHING of a FL Muse show! Perfecto, I must say.

And since you all have waited so long for this...

....I may very well have to host a Muser party that night. I just might...:musesign::party::dance:

Do itttttttt!

This is off topic, but I have a question for you guys in south Florida. My mom is in Miramar, and she can't find a rock/alt station. I told her 103.1 since it's the only one I know of, but it didn't come in. Can anyone help?

Their radio station is based in West Palm. I live in Coconut Creek and depending on the weather, it will come in spotty in my car. I cannot pick up their signal in my condo. When I travel south, the signal will get weak to the point I will get static. She can listen online thru their website or on iTunes radio.

@gatr9197 thanks for the update! I got your message thru the Facebook group. If we don't get a date for the south, then I might road trip it.

Their radio station is based in West Palm. I live in Coconut Creek and depending on the weather, it will come in spotty in my car. I cannot pick up their signal in my condo. When I travel south, the signal will get weak to the point I will get static. She can listen online thru their website or on iTunes radio.

Thanks. Do you know one she can pick up in her car?

@gatr9197 thanks for the update! I got your message thru the Facebook group. If we don't get a date for the south, then I might road trip it.

I'll drive almost anywhere they'll play in Florida

cool about the facebook group but I didn't post it there, someone must have forwarded it on... either way, a second radio personality from the tampa station emailed me back

Danielle:

I’m not sure how he heard that on the radio (because if someone said that we would be announcing a Muse show after the BBQ – bc that would be pretty much announcing the show right then and there…) but wouldn’t spend your $2,000 yet
(thinking of going to ACL)

so she is implying there will be a show announcement as well....

cool about the facebook group but I didn't post it there, someone must have forwarded it on... either way, a second radio personality from the tampa station emailed me back

Danielle:

I’m not sure how he heard that on the radio (because if someone said that we would be announcing a Muse show after the BBQ – bc that would be pretty much announcing the show right then and there…) but wouldn’t spend your $2,000 yet
(thinking of going to ACL)

so she is implying there will be a show announcement as well....

I'm tempted to email the Buzz, but they never get back to me, even if I call in...so I'll just wait it out

:) Being that the band canceled two shows and rescheduled two others the first week of November to support the new addition to the Wolstenholme family, if they are squeezing in a Florida date or two at the end of October, that'd be very special indeed!

This is what worries me. Why would they cancel 2 shows in one week, and then add additional shows for a few days earlier in another state?:wtf: Seems kinda messed up, although I suppose those other venues were probably booked already. And why this date so much later than the rest? I'm just confused, but I would love a Florida date, obviously. (although the 29th is my mom's birthday and I was starting to get excited for a roadtrip up to NC and VA:unsure:)

Maybe Chris just wanted the entire month of November off and the band are free right up until the end of October. It is a little perplexing as to why the Missouri dates weren't rescheduled along with the Ohio ones, though. Maybe the venues just had no other availability. Maybe sales weren't that strong. Hopefully it was the former.

Hey all, I'm new here, but I've been a longtime Muse fan.

Anyway, I actually e-mailed Shark about it and this is the response I got:

Looking like it’s not going to happen L One of the guys in the band is having a baby around that time…just got word on this late lastnight.

Once we get confirmation on a new date we will let you know.

Shark

:(

Looking like it’s not going to happen L One of the guys in the band is having a baby around that time…just got word on this late lastnight.

Shark

Fuck. I knew it was too good to be true (and too close to the due date). Sigh... here's hoping for 2012. :'(

Fuck. I knew it was too good to be true (and too close to the due date). Sigh... here's hoping for 2012. :'(

Whens the due date? I know sometime in November

Also, this sounds very bad for Voodoo fest chances if Oct 29th is too close to the due date :(

Why can't they play a show or two with Morgan on bass? Chris is awesome but Morgan is better than nothing right :U

Whens the due date? I know sometime in November

Also, this sounds very bad for Voodoo fest chances if Oct 29th is too close to the due date :(

Why can't they play a show or two with Morgan on bass? Chris is awesome but Morgan is better than nothing right :U

But then who would do all the piano bits and stuff?

Shark

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I guess the man should be able to see his baby....

but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Shark

Kind of saw this coming. Doesn't suck any less.

At least everybody knows that if baby wasn't an issue Muse would have played Florida, and that they weren't just going to bypass it completely. Certainly gives me some peace of mind.

Eh, I'm not so sure. It doesn't seem like they tried to book the date themselves, but it was presented to them. I don't know much about booking shows, so I could be wrong. It just seems that way to me.

Archived