It would be some of THE stupidest tour routing ever...but. The only time I could see them coming down here is between Columbus (10/12) and Quebec City (10/21)

They've been known to do stupid tour routing ;) *cough*drunkenmonkey*cough*

But giving them (and the monkey) the benefit of the doubt, if it was scheduled a while ago, they wouldn't have known they were going to be in OH, they'd have thought they were coming from Austin.

My niece is going to be going to FL around that time for Jonas Brothers concerts (:awesome::facepalm:), so I might be able to share accomodations if the timing works :shifty:

Aw! There will be shows announced. There haven't been many good shows announced past summer. By the time you're down there I'm sure more stuff will have popped up.

Hoping so! I've always heard the bad luck FL has with shows never thinking....I would be one of them one fine day.... I feel for Florida!

They've been known to do stupid tour routing ;) *cough*drunkenmonkey*cough*

But giving them (and the monkey) the benefit of the doubt, if it was scheduled a while ago, they wouldn't have known they were going to be in OH, they'd have thought they were coming from Austin.

My niece is going to be going to FL around that time for Jonas Brothers concerts (:awesome::facepalm:), so I might be able to share accomodations if the timing works :shifty:

Oh you're right! I didn't think of that. So maybe not that stupid, but still. JoBros ARE going to be here at that time! That would be perfect for you!

Hoping so! I've always heard the bad luck FL has with shows never thinking....I would be one of them one fine day.... I feel for Florida!

What are you moving down here for? And yeah, we sometimes get ignored. But you'll be in Tampa! Tampa and Orlando (which is roughly 45 minutes away) always get the shows when they do come. So that's good.

I'm completely serious you know. I really want to go to Voodoo but am lacking a place to stay for the weekend. :LOL:

If they play VooDoo and I end up going. I really don't see why not. With me going to ACL though, I probably won't be able to make it to both. :/

If they play VooDoo and I end up going. I really don't see why not. With me going to ACL though, I probably won't be able to make it to both. :/

Yeah, I'll be at ACL too. Voodoo seems to be the only other possible fest for me though, so I'd like to try and get the money for it. Good news is, it's cheap! Bad news is, the flight isn't! At least not into NoLa. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I'll be at ACL too. Voodoo seems to be the only other possible fest for me though, so I'd like to try and get the money for it. Good news is, it's cheap! Bad news is, the flight isn't! At least not into NoLa. :rolleyes:

Really? My family has always managed to find good flights there.

Try Spirit Airline...I got good prices from FL to DC

Spirit are the ones who just announced you have to pay for carry-ons. Bleh....

Hmm, cheaper from Florida? I'd be coming from DC.

Yeah, just looked at that. Flying into or out of DC is pricey. I'm sure you know that though.

Spirit are the ones who just announced you have to pay for carry-ons. Bleh....

Yeah, just looked at that. Flying into or out of DC is pricey. I'm sure you know that though.

Yeah. The cheapest I ever find is Southwest. From DC to Nola the best I can do is about $300 RT.

My dream is to go to both ACL and Voodoo, though Voodoo seems more likely (I want to go to ACL more though). Austin and New Orleans are about the same distance (A little less than 5 hours) but I actually have a ride to New Orleans (Uncle goes to Voodoo every year and offered to take me and a friend :D) but I don't have one to ACL (Parents won't let me drive that far). Hey though, the Eagles are playing and my dads a big fan, maybe I can get him to go :awesome: Money would also be a problem with ACL since I'd probably have to pay 200-250 per ticket, and I'd probably have to buy a ticket for whoever takes me (Meanwhile Voodoo is only 125 and I only gotta buy a ticket for myself). Good thing I'm applying for jobs :U

Those are the only times I'd get to see Muse since its pretty much a sure thing there'll be no more Texas dates on the tour. Unless they put in another Louisiana date which I seriously doubt. Wish I could go to OKC (If I couldn't go to ACL) but definitely couldn't get a ride for that (My parents would call me crazy for traveling 9 hours away to see one band, specially one I've already seen twice :p)

Really hoping I can find some relatively cheap ACL tickets, and maybe i can convince my dad to take me as a birthday present or something if I buy the tickets :p

Yeah, I really want to come to ACL and hang out with you guys, I'd probably have a great time and theres a bunch of bands there (not just Muse) that I really really want to see. I really love the line-up, almost everyone I was hoping for is on it. Still hoping/was wishing for a few more, but I'm perfectly fine with the current line-up.

Also, from voodoo fest facebook

Voodoo Experience Using the holiday weekend to finalize the line-up. The announcement is coming. Will tell you more next week.

Sounds like it won't be much longer before we get a line-up. Muse better be on it.

Yeah, I really want to come to ACL and hang out with you guys, I'd probably have a great time and theres a bunch of bands there (not just Muse) that I really really want to see. I really love the line-up, almost everyone I was hoping for is on it. Still hoping/was wishing for a few more, but I'm perfectly fine with the current line-up.

Also, from voodoo fest facebook

Voodoo Experience Using the holiday weekend to finalize the line-up. The announcement is coming. Will tell you more next week.

Sounds like it won't be much longer before we get a line-up. Muse better be on it.

They probably won't do Voodoo because of Chris' baby.

EDIT: I lied, that makes no sense since the Ohio dates were moved to October anyways.

Yeah, this has me worried. But I'm still hoping they have time to play Voodoo before leaving though.

I only just noticed the Ohio dates were moved to October, so that doesn't really make much sense. They could be playing Voodoo afterall then.

I LOVE YOUR ICON. WOOOO GO SAINTS. :D:D:D

Voodoo would be cool. I have family in Mississippi that I could stay with, and New Orleans is only a short drive from there. All I would have to worry about is a ticket.

WHO DAT! :awesome:

You can get early bird special tickets. I think that's still going on. $125 for weekend pass, I think.

Yeah, this has me worried. But I'm still hoping they have time to play Voodoo before leaving though.

Hopefully. Maybe Friday or Saturday.

Archived