Hey all, I'm new here, but I've been a longtime Muse fan.

Anyway, I actually e-mailed Shark about it and this is the response I got:

Looking like it’s not going to happen L One of the guys in the band is having a baby around that time…just got word on this late lastnight.

Once we get confirmation on a new date we will let you know.

Shark

:(

god dang it!!!!!

that frickin sucks! I was wondering how they were going to figure it out. oh well guess there's always next time...

About the cancelled shows - I'm figuring the reason they didn't reschedule them was because there wasn't a time when they and the venues were available :erm:

Hey all, I'm new here, but I've been a longtime Muse fan.

Anyway, I actually e-mailed Shark about it and this is the response I got:

Looking like it’s not going to happen L One of the guys in the band is having a baby around that time…just got word on this late lastnight.

Once we get confirmation on a new date we will let you know.

Shark

He does mention a possible new date, though, so hopefully he just means the show on the 29th isn't happening but there's still a chance for something earlier in the month (in the gap where they put the OH dates)

Hey, I want there to be more NA tour dates as much as you. I live in Ottawa. They've never been here either to my knowledge. It's the capital city of the country for god's sake!

Montreal is close enough, no? If I were out there, I wouldn't hesitate to travel the hour or so to see Muse... I understand there could be logistical problems though.

I did go to the Montreal show, but it's not the same if it's not in your city. Traveling a few hours both ways still makes it so that you have to plan a whole day out of it rather than just needing to worry about the evening.

Hey, I want there to be more NA tour dates as much as you. I live in Ottawa. They've never been here either to my knowledge. It's the capital city of the country for god's sake!

I believe they came to Ottawa back in 2004, which unfortunately was a couple months before I moved to the area.

I'd love to see them come back so I could have avoided the 6 hour drive to Toronto in march and the 10 hour drive to Quebec City in October..... Meh, who am I kidding? I'd probably make the trips anyways.

In short, come to Ottawa again.

Voodoo Fest line-up is coming next week, though with this Florida news its seeming less likely for Voodoo.

I suppose though, if theres any chance at all left for a Florida date (not to get anyone's hopes up too much, I know it sucks D:) it'd probably be next week with a Voodoo announcement

Though, for me personally, it seems my chances for Voodoo are becoming worse and my chances for ACL are becoming better anyway.

Archived