It's awesome at Thanksgiving! They start putting up the Christmas stuff. It's so cute.

Yeah, it's been awhile, I hope it happens! I always loved MGM (didn't the name change though?). Like, for Who Wants to Be a Millionaire Play It, I magically got into the hotseat twice at like age 10. Can you say random fastest finger in the whole audience? How scary. 0.o (I remember one was: name these Florida cities from North to South. What were the chances I'd get it right and fastest? :eek:)

Yeah, it's been awhile, I hope it happens! I always loved MGM (didn't the name change though?). Like, for Who Wants to Be a Millionaire Play It, I magically got into the hotseat twice at like age 10. Can you say random fastest finger in the whole audience? How scary. 0.o (I remember one was: name these Florida cities from North to South. What were the chances I'd get it right and fastest? :eek:)

It's called Hollywood Studios now. I still call it MGM, it's easier. I think the Who Wants to Be a Millionaire thing is an American Idol show now. I've never been inside, so idk really.

It's called Hollywood Studios now. I still call it MGM, it's easier. I think the Who Wants to Be a Millionaire thing is an American Idol show now. I've never been inside, so idk really.

:eek: Blasphemy.

Yeah, I knew it wasn't around anymore. And this time, I need to not waste my money on those stupid pins. Addicting wastes of money. :noey:

I don't think we're getting any more dates :supersad:

I thought we all decided if they were going to be announced it would be tomorrow? I'm not putting my supersad/rage face on until midnight tomorrow. Cheer up buttercup! /hopelesslyoptimistic.

I thought we all decided if they were going to be announced it would be tomorrow? I'm not putting my supersad/rage face on until midnight tomorrow. Cheer up buttercup! /hopelesslyoptimistic.

I completly forgot that they haven't announced that they're playing ACL...okay, so I have a bit more hope now...

The concert announcement we got today was for MU...... TEMATH. :LOL:

Ooh, I love them! Saw them recently, what cool guys to talk to. I love how they wrecked the stage and the lead singer did a handstand-y thing on his keyboard. Pure epic.

Ooh, I love them! Saw them recently, what cool guys to talk to. I love how they wrecked the stage and the lead singer did a handstand-y thing on his keyboard. Pure epic.

Cool! I've seen pics of him doing the keyboard handstand thing... though that's something Money Mark (touring keyboardist for Beastie Boys) is also known for.

All right, I'll check 'em out. I have a way to score free tickets, too. :awesome:

It's not Muse, but you win anyway! Darren King is going to beat the living hell out of those drums... I went to see him specifically because I'm a drummer, but my friends were all blown away!

They announced ACL. 10% chance that Muse will come out with FL dates. Hope is gone. :'(

Muse aren't gonna announce their tour dates at midnight... I bet they'll announce more dates in the morning or whenever they officially announce ACL on here.

Muse aren't gonna announce their tour dates at midnight... I bet they'll announce more dates in the morning or whenever they officially announce ACL on here.

LOL I know but still. I've been playing the waiting game for quite some time to see Muse.

I would actually be expecting a few more dates with Metric - when they announced the dates they said "check back as more shows may be added" - that sounds like they're still in the negotiation/planning phase for the further dates. If they intended to stop right there, they wouldn't say anything at all (or would say and then we'll take a break, or we're doing a solo tour or touring with band x or whatever). Fingers crossed!

I would actually be expecting a few more dates with Metric - when they announced the dates they said "check back as more shows may be added" - that sounds like they're still in the negotiation/planning phase for the further dates. If they intended to stop right there, they wouldn't say anything at all (or would say and then we'll take a break, or we're doing a solo tour or touring with band x or whatever). Fingers crossed!

Well they officially announced ACL....I'm pretty sure that's it for the dates :supersad:

The only time they said check back for more dates was when they(Muse) announced the first batch, after those last few that they announced 2 weeks ago they haven't announced a thing, not even a glimmer of hope that there were more to come...

But hey, if anyone still thinks there's hope then that's good enough for me :]

Archived