Sorry to everyone whose shows were canceled! And to Florida, as always.:(

Yeah, Texas looks screwed. If they were going to do a show, it would probably have been one of the days after ACL, which are now booked...

Thank you jesus I decided to buy an ACL ticket.

Today's news is disappointing... not for Chris' family of course, but we have a cancelled gig and then two that are resecheduled weeks earlier, which hopefully people will still be able to make it to.... then that fills in a gap which doesn't bode well for the overlooked floridians.... and the fact that the Nov dates are the ones affected doesn't look too good for the rumored hawaii show either, which i was figuring would be at some point after the US tour as they headed to Australia :erm:

All in all, from my perspective at least, this isn't a really great week in muserdom..... *sigh*

Yeah, I now can't help but think this is it for tour dates. Maybe Voodoo fest still or a random date over Halloween or something, but for the most part, I think it's over. They're probably going home after that gap. I'm sure Chris will probably want to be with his (very) pregnant wife...

Spoke to two reps who work out of the VIP sales dept of SFLA livenation and they said they haven't heard anything about Muse coming down. They've been upfront with me in the past on other shows in WPB and Miami b/c I end up buying tix from them so sadly don't hold your breath. Looks like this sealed my ACL fate.

make up these cancelled shows on a future tour

Soooooo will they be planning another for The Resistance? Or are we looking at a two year gap before we get a show. I'm mostly talking about Florida here, but this applies to KC and STL. I'm pretty pissed. NGL.

Just heard this on 97x in Tampa. Program director stated that they will be announcing a Muse show after their Memorial Day Barbeque show on May 29th. He said that he is 97% sure. So take that for what it's worth Florida Musers...

Just heard this on 97x in Tampa. Program director stated that they will be announcing a Muse show after their Memorial Day Barbeque show on May 29th. He said that he is 97% sure. So take that for what it's worth Florida Musers...

wekjdvndkjzal;mblkndskflbnlkansvlkbs

Okay. I'll hold onto this for the next week. We shall see. So he announced it.....then said they were going to announce it. Confused.

What?!?!? Why does Muse have to make this so damned confusing? I mean really, what reason could there possibly be, festival or otherwise, for them to have such mystery surrounding tour dates? Either you're done announcing them or you're not! :mad:

*Sorry, I'm not really mad at Muse, I'm sure it's nothing to do with the band themselves, just frustrated.*

well, i've officially given up hope on another texas date. oh well. I do hope they announce a florida date in that gap for you floridians though.

Anyways, hope I can go to ACL and that they are playing voodoo fest. I'll at least go to voodoo fest if i cant go to acl. Ideally I go to both.

Hopefully this still applies after all the cancelled/moved shows.

Tampa would be nice seeing how I don't think I want to go all the way to Raleigh.

I take it that there will be at least one show here! C'mon guys! Florida...Florida...Florida!!!

Go Magic! :D

I take it that there will be at least one show here! C'mon guys! Florida...Florida...Florida!!!

i hope the put some Florida dates...

not bcause of me (i couldn't go even if i try) :rolleyes:

but for all the Florida ppl that is waiting for it... :musesign: Go Florida :D

Maybe this isn't the venue to rub it in, but I'm sorry, the Magic are done for. Go Celtics!

Switching gears to more neutral territory, I'm still pulling for you guys for a Muse show.

Well so much for new dates - so who's in support on the rescheduled dates? Metric or Passion Pit?

Im wondering the same thing Metric posted this on myspace 6 hrs ago..guess whoever posted it for them wasnt aware of the change...:p:LOL:

METRIC

November 5 @ w/Muse -Schottenstein Center

rsvp i'm going - i want to go | view details

Posted 6 hours ago

Hmmmm.... I like to hear this.

When I saw the update about the tour, I couldn't breathe because I thought that they added more dates and Florida FINALLY got some love, only to find out that Chris is has super powerful sperm and they canceled 2 shows in the process. I feel sorry for those who were going to see them and now they can't. Just wondering when this "future tour" will be in :unsure:

Maybe this isn't the venue to rub it in, but I'm sorry, the Magic are done for. Go Celtics!

Switching gears to more neutral territory, I'm still pulling for you guys for a Muse show.

..........hey now.

I'm not rooting for the Celtics until they (possibly) play the Lakers, I'll root for anyone against the Lakers.

Archived