Why thankyou :ninja:

I'm gonna try and go to both :LOL: which probably won't work but whatever.

And maybe even Brisbane, if a miracle occurs.

I hope you can! We can all be on the plane together:LOL:

I actually really want them to come back late November/December, means I don't have to worry about exams clashing.

I'm thinking, if they do two shows in Sydney I'll go to both. If they do only play one then I'll consider going to Melbourne, though I'll need to find some friends to go with me.

Same with me:yesey:

That sounds like a good plan:yesey: If there's 2 Sydney shows I think I'll just go to one, because I'll be going to Melbourne (if it's after exams).. 3 shows would be so expensive:(

Well who knows, anything could happen.

Who do you think would support Muse?

Better be someone good, but tbh I have no idea.

But seriously if the support acts they've been getting in other countries are anything to go by then we should get some pretty good acts.

It would be the only thread in this section that would go over 10,000 posts and we'd have a "2010/2011 Australian Tour Number 4" thread in a couple of weeks:LOL:

:LOL: And it would continue long after the tour is over.

... Let's do it! :LOL:

Yes, yes AND YES. :LOL:

so.. who's going to the Sydney and/or Melbourne shows?:awesome:

If the financial sitch is good to go by then, Melbourne shows (of course) and Sydney (fingers crossed) :D

For some reason i dont see them doing 2 shows in one city

I hope demand is insane and they bump it to two for Melbourne :ninja::LOL:

If anyone hasn't checked the Australian "Stalker Watch" thread recently, I suggest you do.

Okay, so from what I'm getting from those two mean, nasty, cruel (not really) Myspace competition winners is that an Australian Tour announcement will be coming at the end of the month when that Myspace interview is released?

Ugh, this is doing my head in.

Give MySpace's recent form I wouldn't be putting too much faith in whatever I saw about supposed announcements.

Ugh, I was sooo pissed off when I saw the US Tour announcement on Twitter. I swear, we better be next.

Trying very hard not to be pissed off or jealous, but I do think it's a bit rich that if you count the dates they did to support U2, this will be US/Canada's THIRD TOUR since The Resistance was released!

Yeah it sucks. So, to continue my positive thinking, SOMETHING LEGENDARY WILL HAPPEN IN AUSTRALIAN SHOWS. Which means all this bitterness I hold right now towards the other countries will be gone, and they'll all be super jealous. :LOL:

Legendary yes! I'm thinking an "intimate performance" at the Sydney Opera House with a Symphony Orchestra, playing Exogenesis I, 11 and III!

Please. Don't. :LOL:

That's what I was gonna say! :LOL:

Trying very hard not to be pissed off or jealous, but I do think it's a bit rich that if you count the dates they did to support U2, this will be US/Canada's THIRD TOUR since The Resistance was released!

Plus they were there at the end of last year too :( Even though they only did a few shows then...but still, all this in practically a year. Not really that fair at all, especially since they are getting pretty popular over here now as well.

This is completely random but have you seen the background image for the Members section?!

http://muse.mu/upload/image/background/usforklift.jpg

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

:LOL::LOL: whut.

Legendary yes! I'm thinking an "intimate performance" at the Sydney Opera House with a Symphony Orchestra, playing Exogenesis I, 11 and III!

I'm bitter already. But I guess business is business :LOL:

YES! I'd have to save a bunch of moolah or ask the 'rents :ninja: I'd love it so much, and would completely 100% forgive them, if they did some smaller venues, or any kind of 'intimate performance' :D

:LOL: :LOL:

All the background images on .mu are so random!

They seriously are :LOL:

I really really like this idea:yesey:

As do I :D :D :D

Fingers crossed that I'll be able to both :) I'd so much rather do that than go to schoolies (and I think my parents would prefer it too :LOL:) Muse roadtrip methinks :dance:

But seriously, I am so worried that some of the dates with clash with my exams... :unsure:

... Let's do it! :LOL:

It would be nice to see information about the concerts without having to scroll through 75 pages, though. :p

Melbourne. :happy:

Well I looked, and there are four tickets max per minimum for members (in the US gigs, anyway), so that answers my previous question.

Yes, yes AND YES. :LOL:

oh dear:LOL: well I think it'll get heaps of posts anyway:p

Meeeee :awesome: Well, provided the Sydney date(s?) doesn't clash with exams.

yeah same with me - but these rumoured dates suit me very well :)

As do I :D :D :D

Fingers crossed that I'll be able to both :) I'd so much rather do that than go to schoolies (and I think my parents would prefer it too :LOL:) Muse roadtrip methinks :dance:

But seriously, I am so worried that some of the dates with clash with my exams... :unsure:

ooh that's a good idea:awesome:

so am I, I'm hoping the rumoured dates are true.

I hope they announce a tour over here the only reason i didnt do BDO is because i wanted to see a full Muse show!

I only went to Big Day Out because the band hadn't announced sideshows and I had no idea if or when they were coming back.

Oh and hello there fellow GDC-er. :ninja:

Archived