If I got to meet them before the show I'd request it. That's how much I'd love to be witness to some Kaoss pad tongue action :LOL: Or bring a big sign that he can't miss.

:( Aw that sucks, don't worry, they'll make up for that, IN NOVEMBER. :LOL:

Oh and btw; Is there a video of that second quote you've got in your sig there?

Haha, I'd love to see the look on Matt's face if he saw a sign asking for tongue + Kaoss pad action! :LOL:

Umm, not that I know of. I've only heard the audio for it.

Anyone know if the the tour will be 18+ or not???

I sure as hell hope the tour's not 18+! Though I highly doubt it would be.

Didn't the band play at Sydney Entertainment Centre last time they played here? If they're planning on playing there or Acer Arena then it won't be 18+, any venue smaller than those two than there's a chance of it being 18+.

Just remember guys 5 b-sides a gig we shall get

:ninja:

maybe

:LOL: I completely forgot! Yes, hear/see that guys? 5 B-Sides AT LEAST, and we shall spare you death. ;)

Haha, I'd love to see the look on Matt's face if he saw a sign asking for tongue + Kaoss pad action! :LOL:

Umm, not that I know of. I've only heard the audio for it.

I may just do it :LOL: With an annotation at the bottom asking for a guitar pick or Dom's drumstick haha.

Coolies, I shall go on a hunt ;)

And about the over 18 thing. Arena's - no. Definitely. That being said, I would just die of happiness if they decided to do one show at the Hi-Fi Bar or something. Small venue gigs always rock :D

nah it won't be, considering they haven't done it last times they've come, and the huge amount of under 18's that love them.

They did have R18 shows in 2004 (scraped in by a couple of months - yus!). Those weren't arena gigs though.

I may just do it :LOL: With an annotation at the bottom asking for a guitar pick or Dom's drumstick haha.

Coolies, I shall go on a hunt ;)

Haha, you should totally do it!

Here's the interview for the second quote in my sig if you haven't found it yet. I think it's in part 2 where Matt introduces Them Crooked Vultures. :)

Here is the video:

http://www.novafm.com.au/Video.aspx?id=97991&site=Nova969

There's a few videos of their interviews with Nova on there! :)

Those videos are for the first quote in my sig. I think it's called 'The Muse Game' or something like that. Someone else asked me for the video for that yesterday! :LOL:

Here's the interview for the second quote in my sig if you haven't found it yet. I think it's in part 2 where Matt introduces Them Crooked Vultures. :)

Those videos are for the first quote in my sig. I think it's called 'The Muse Game' or something like that. Someone else asked me for the video for that yesterday! :LOL:

Yeh I just thought I'd post it as you said you weren't sure if there was video or not! :) They must have spent a lot of time at Nova when they were out here! I'm sure we could make a full time job out of tracking down all their tv and radio appearances! I find it difficult to decide which ones to download and keep, because they'll probably always be on the various websites or youtube at least, but then I think, what if they delete them? :eek:

Thanks! :D Also, I love that Muse Game video as well, so double win for the links in here :LOL:

Off topic, but not really; I had a dream last night that Muse had this really kick ass gig.. now, it was in my back yard, BUT I still think that's a good sign. :LOL:

Thanks! :D Also, I love that Muse Game video as well, so double win for the links in here :LOL:

Off topic, but not really; I had a dream last night that Muse had this really kick ass gig.. now, it was in my back yard, BUT I still think that's a good sign. :LOL:

OMG! I'm not bullshitting! :eek: I had a dream the other night that my daughter and I drove up the side of this building, which then turned into a house with a backyard, and Muse and some other people were sitting under the pergola having a barbecue! This is true! Really! :eek:

I rarely dream about Muse and I've had two within a week! In the other one my daughter and I were in charge of them - taking them here and there and showing them the sights - and Matt got impatient with me for dithering about what to do next, and he suddenly says, "Well I'm going for a run!" and runs off into some bushes/forest at the front of the hotel we were all staying at! Chris and Dom looked sorry for me and we all walked up this alley way beside the hotel then I woke up! :LOL:

Leading up to the 17/11/07 concert - which I thought I wasn't going to - I had lots of dreams about Muse and then I ended up winning tickets to the concert! But that's another story! :D

OMG! I'm not bullshitting! :eek: I had a dream the other night that my daughter and I drove up the side of this building, which then turned into a house with a backyard, and Muse and some other people were sitting under the pergola having a barbecue! This is true! Really! :eek:

I rarely dream about Muse and I've had two within a week! In the other one my daughter and I were in charge of them - taking them here and there and showing them the sights - and Matt got impatient with me for dithering about what to do next, and he suddenly says, "Well I'm going for a run!" and runs off into some bushes/forest at the front of the hotel we were all staying at! Chris and Dom looked sorry for me and we all walked up this alley way beside the hotel then I woke up! :LOL:

Leading up to the 17/11/07 concert - which I thought I wasn't going to - I had lots of dreams about Muse and then I ended up winning tickets to the concert! But that's another story! :D

:eek: WTH!? That is freaky! I sense a DEFINITE sign now. This must mean, yes. Muse will be performing in my back yard! :LOL: And major :LOL: at Matt 'going for a run' and skedaddles off into the forest! hahaha

Okay, serious note, this has to mean at LEAST an announcement soon-ish? It HAS to.

I got so jealous, I saw that Programme Contributions thing that they're doing for the Europe shows and I would LOVE it if they did that for us, get people to send in things for the new tour book. :D

:eek: WTH!? That is freaky! I sense a DEFINITE sign now. This must mean, yes. Muse will be performing in my back yard! :LOL: And major :LOL: at Matt 'going for a run' and skedaddles off into the forest! hahaha

Okay, serious note, this has to mean at LEAST an announcement soon-ish? It HAS to.

I got so jealous, I saw that Programme Contributions thing that they're doing for the Europe shows and I would LOVE it if they did that for us, get people to send in things for the new tour book. :D

Let's hope all these Muse dreams form all the Aussies is a sign that the band is about to announce a tour! :D

Same about the Programme Contributions thing they're running. It sounds like a great idea! I'm quite interested to see how they turn out.

If the Australian Tour is in November/December, I'm going give them until no later than June/July to announce the tour. From my experience, most bands who play in venues like Acer Arena and Sydney Entertainment Centre tend to announce their tour about 6 months prior to the show. :)

Let's hope all these Muse dreams form all the Aussies is a sign that the band is about to announce a tour! :D

Same about the Programme Contributions thing they're running. It sounds like a great idea! I'm quite interested to see how they turn out.

There's no other reason for them :LOL:

I love the idea of having personalised setlists and stuff for each show/city. Really great idea!

Yeah i'm thinking the dates should be NO LATER than June.. Late June? Very very early July. :LOL:

If they're coming back in Nov/Dec, like they claim to be, we shouldnt have too long to wait. Maybe they want to surprise us.

That better be why its taking so long!

I have so much Muse stuff, you owe me one....

They announced the November Australia-NZ tour in August in 2007.

What's the deal with the fan pre-sale? How many tickets can you buy?

I don't know about Muse, but for other bands where I have bought pre-sale tickets they usually limit GA tickets to 4 per person. I'm not too sure about seating as I've only ever bought seats to 2 gigs and they weren't during pre-sales.

Yes it's definitely a sign - you and I are putting to many "Muse vibes" out there for it not to be! :LOL:

Yes I hope they do the "Choose the Setlist" and "Programme Contributions" for us! They're gonna get inundated though! How will they choose?

They announced the November Australia-NZ tour in August in 2007.

That's right, and I think the pre-sale was 16 August. :)

Yes it's definitely a sign - you and I are putting to many "Muse vibes" out there for it not to be! :LOL:

Yes I hope they do the "Choose the Setlist" and "Programme Contributions" for us! They're gonna get inundated though! How will they choose?

Our 'Muse vibes' combined have enough power to bring their asses down here ASAP.

Oh yeah! I forgot about the Choose The Setlist thing! It would seriously make my year if we were able to choose some of the setlist! In addition to that Programme Contributions as well :LOL:

That's right, and I think the pre-sale was 16 August. :)

if that's anything to go by we don't have TOO long to wait. :LOL:

If anyone hasn't checked the Australian "Stalker Watch" thread recently, I suggest you do.

Okay, so from what I'm getting from those two mean, nasty, cruel (not really) Myspace competition winners is that an Australian Tour announcement will be coming at the end of the month when that Myspace interview is released?

Ugh, this is doing my head in.

If anyone hasn't checked the Australian "Stalker Watch" thread recently, I suggest you do.

Okay, so from what I'm getting from those two mean, nasty, cruel (not really) Myspace competition winners is that an Australian Tour announcement will be coming at the end of the month when that Myspace interview is released?

Ugh, this is doing my head in.

nah they just told her something that has significance to us and they wont tell us ! ><

(otherwise wolstenholme will eat the tapes)

but we have to wait until the end of the month :mad:

shhhhittttttttttttttttttttt :)

totally in love with this thread hahah

Archived