someone said something about announcements at the end...

:yesey: Yeah, aren't the Myspace interviews coming out at the end of the month and Lisa? supposedly got info out of them about an Aus tour? So we were expecting a hint in the interview.. at the end of the month

:yesey: Yeah, aren't the Myspace interviews coming out at the end of the month and Lisa? supposedly got info out of them about an Aus tour? So we were expecting a hint in the interview.. at the end of the month

Next week! :awesome:

.. still don't have hopes up btw :ninja:

I'm trying not to descend into a fit of hysteria......

:LOL: Me neither, I mean tbh this hasn't really affected me whatsoever

:shifty:

+1 to both of these :LOL:

And yes, the financial sitch. I'm going to stop trying to hunt down pointless eBay shiz and begin the (hopefully) road trip fund. :LOL:

Really? Are they a lot more expensive in Europe than they were last time?

Australia doesn't really apply to the other markets in terms of prices, Australia already pays double the price than it would in Europe mainly for the cost it takes to bring the band out here.

And it was just a rough guess but you'd imagine there will be an increase considering their popularity at the moment here, all with Big Day Out and that.

Still, I think $120 is a little OTT.

$120 is sooo overpriced. I just can't understand why a one band concert could cost the same as a 30 band festival.

I think I paid $70 when they played in 2007, so hopefully $90 max. Wishful thinking:LOL:

Also have to consider the venues are getting bigger. The Riverstage last time and now the BEC, the Syd. EntCent. last time and now Acer, of course Melbourne's the same and I can't remember the venues for Adelaide or Perth from last time so I can't compare, but still, more costs to cover. I'd reckon around $100 each gig GA tix easily. :(

Oh and jurrassitol15 and I are probably roadtripping this too, so yeah let's just add petrol money into this equation. Wow I'm going to have to take a loan out to see Muse.

I was considering the size of their show as well and bringing it around the country.

but I think I have over estimated it :LOL: $90-$110 would be more accurate.

Something that needs to be cleared up. The source said that these are the dates that they are playing, when it is officially announced, those extra shows won't be there. But they will play them. It's obvious this will sell out quickly hence the room for extra shows.

But enough of all that, I just want it to be confirmed already.

I'm guessing the ticket prices will be around $90 - $110. Most bands I've seen play at Acer recently have been around that price range. I'm hoping they don't do the annoying thing of making GA and seating prices different.

Yeah i'm guessing around that range as well, which isn't too bad. :LOL:

I was considering the size of their show as well and bringing it around the country.

but I think I have over estimated it :LOL: $90-$110 would be more accurate.

Something that needs to be cleared up. The source said that these are the dates that they are playing, when it is officially announced, those extra shows won't be there. But they will play them. It's obvious this will sell out quickly hence the room for extra shows.

But enough of all that, I just want it to be confirmed already.

+1 :D

Archived