nah they just told her something that has significance to us and they wont tell us ! ><

(otherwise wolstenholme will eat the tapes)

but we have to wait until the end of the month :mad:

shhhhittttttttttttttttttttt :)

totally in love with this thread hahah

This thread is just amazing :chuckle:, like everyone was saying it needs to be longer though.

And Emma, feeling the pressure yet? The 20th is just tomorrow :chuckle:

Maybe we should transfer all our "Stalker Watcher" banter to this thread. :p

We'd make it to 400+ pages by the end of next week :LOL:

Would it help to put a mention of Australian tour 2010 with each post?

Or would that be overkill?

Lol

I think that's more than relevant actually.

*cough*Australian tour date nao. kthnxbai.*cough* :ninja:

I'm hoping that all the planets aline and the MUSE tour lines up with the Metallica tour in late NOV early DEC.

I gots to travel over from TAS to see the shows.

Seen the guys 4 times when they came over in 2007.

Caught the 3 shows in Sydney (2 @ the Horden and 1 BDO) and again at Rod Laver in Dec same year.

Didn't do the BDO this year as I was banking on them coming back again with the full show.

Can't wait.....

Dear god, I hope they tour after my exams... Fingers crossed for Muse shows post-18th November :D

Aha, I was at a party the other night, and this other kid and I made plans (admitedly, we were a little drunk, so they weren't exactly magnificently formed... :LOL:) to follow Muse around the country. So, maybe that won't happen, but I'm seriously considering heading to Sydney to see them, as well as in Melbourne :happy: I think I'll consider it my alternative to schoolies :)

So, with the announcement of US Autumn dates, i'm guessing Aus is well into November and December. I gotta say, my heart jumped when I saw they had a news post on Facespace. :LOL:

EDIT: THEY NEED TO GTFO OF THE US ALREADY.

/rage.

So, with the announcement of US Autumn dates, i'm guessing Aus is well into November and December. I gotta say, my heart jumped when I saw they had a news post on Facespace. :LOL:

EDIT: THEY NEED TO GTFO OF THE US ALREADY.

/rage.

Ugh, I was sooo pissed off when I saw the US Tour announcement on Twitter. I swear, we better be next.

Ugh, I was sooo pissed off when I saw the US Tour announcement on Twitter. I swear, we better be next.

Not only was it on Twitter. I was sitting on Facespace when the announcement came, ad THEN I had to sit there while a million posts came about links to each show :mad:

Not only was it on Twitter. I was sitting on Facespace when the announcement came, ad THEN I had to sit there while a million posts came about links to each show :mad:

Yeah I saw the Facebook one this morning as I was getting ready for school.

Quite painful seeing all the details being released for the US shows. :(

Yeah I saw the Facebook one this morning as I was getting ready for school.

Quite painful seeing all the details being released for the US shows. :(

Yeah it sucks. So, to continue my positive thinking, SOMETHING LEGENDARY WILL HAPPEN IN AUSTRALIAN SHOWS. Which means all this bitterness I hold right now towards the other countries will be gone, and they'll all be super jealous. :LOL:

We'd make it to 400+ pages by the end of next week :LOL:

I think that's more than relevant actually.

*cough*Australian tour date nao. kthnxbai.*cough* :ninja:

Please. Don't. :LOL:

It would be the only thread in this section that would go over 10,000 posts and we'd have a "2010/2011 Australian Tour Number 4" thread in a couple of weeks:LOL:

In 2007, they announced their November tour in the August! I remember cause I was in hospital at the time and my heart rate shot up when i got the text msg from my friend saying they were touring!

Hopefully they wont keep us hanging this long this time, my poor wee heart cant stand all this hoping and wishing for much longer!!! :happy:

The concert was at the start of uni exams last time, but I went anyway, and had the best time!! Had 2 massive exams 2 days later, but didn't care its MUSE!!! This time, I will be finishing uni FOREVER, so plan to treat myself to a round Australia tour with Muse!!! :D:D:D

I love seeing new posts in this thread :awesome:

Even if they're about putting some of our banter in here :chuckle:

Can't we just include our constant whingeing about tour dates not being announced. That took up like 20 pages in Stalker Watch today.

So I'm thinking late November will be the very earliest they'll tour now, probably December though depending on how many more US dates they announce.

EDIT: I see someone already said that :LOL:

*hard not to repeat stuff in thread about tour dates when none are being announced and you need something to say*

I love seeing new posts in this thread :awesome:

Even if they're about putting some of our banter in here :chuckle:

Can't we just include our constant whingeing about tour dates not being announced. That took up like 20 pages in Stalker Watch today.

So I'm thinking late November will be the very earliest they'll tour now, probably December though depending on how many more US dates they announce.

EDIT: I see someone already said that :LOL:

*hard not to repeat stuff in thread about tour dates when none are being announced and you need something to say*

I really really like this idea:yesey:

so.. who's going to the Sydney and/or Melbourne shows?:awesome:

I actually really want them to come back late November/December, means I don't have to worry about exams clashing.

I'm thinking, if they do two shows in Sydney I'll go to both. If they do only play one then I'll consider going to Melbourne, though I'll need to find some friends to go with me.

I actually really want them to come back late November/December, means I don't have to worry about exams clashing.

I'm thinking, if they do two shows in Sydney I'll go to both. If they do only play one then I'll consider going to Melbourne, though I'll need to find some friends to go with me.

Knowing my luck whenever they are they will clash with my exams :LOL:

It would be amazing if they did two shows in Sydney!

In Sydney what venues did they play the last times they were here? Did they do Acer in 2007?

Archived