I figure it's definitely gonna happen. Since they didn't do any sideshows during BDO specifically because they want to bring the stage down here properly. I guess if they weren't definite that they we're coming back they would've done at least a couple of sideshows in case? At least that's how I see it. :happy:

I think there's a possibility that the band might end The Resistance tour in Australia but I think they're definitely coming back. I mean, they did mention coming back in November/December more than once during Big Day Out interviews this year.

Anyways, I'll definitely go to the Sydney show, or shows if they're playing more than one.

If I can find friends willing to go with me, I'll go to the Melbourne show(s) as well.

Discuss the impending tour here! We are sure to get an announcement in the next few months (if not the 17th).

I will hopefully get a ticket to Brisbane (both nights, yes hint hint more than one show) and will have to fly down to it. BRING IT ON!

17th of when? Why do you think this? The 2007 tour wasn't announced until about July because tickets went on sale 16 August.

How do you know they're going to be touring soon? Forgive me if I've missed an interview or something, but I haven't heard anything of it. Can you give me a source or something?

Thanks a lot. So Excited, my sister and best mate are going to see them in Sydney next time they're over. Best. Night. Ever.

During the BDO Tour Muse said several times that they were going to bring their complete tour and stage setting back in November/December. :D:D:D

I had a dream they came to Melbourne. :LOL:

They played in Hisense Arena, but not in the actual arena part, the outside part just inside the building, next to the entrance. I was 5 meters away from them, but the sound quality was horrendous. I couldn't even tell what they were playing half the time. The only song I could hear properly was "Weird Fishes/Arpeggi" by Radiohead. :stunned: Then Matt came off the stage for a bit, and I shook his hands, and he wandered off somewhere. So...yeah... I hope that wasn't a premonition.

How about something like, "HURRY UP AND GET YOUR CUTE LITTLE BUMS OVER TO AUSTRALIA AND GIVE US A "PWOPER" SHOW!!!!!"

pleeeeeeaassssse

:D

That! AND

"For making us wait this long for announcements you better have something legendary up your sleeves to present to us. Kaoss pad tonguing action and destruction would be nice. ;)"

That! AND

"For making us wait this long for announcements you better have something legendary up your sleeves to present to us. Kaoss pad tonguing action and destruction would be nice. ;)"

:LOL:

YESS! I agree with this completely. Especially the Kaoss pad tongue action bit, though I'd be happy with any Kaoss pad action really.

During the Big Day Out show I went to, the Kaoss pad failed during Supermassive Black Hole. :(

:LOL:

YESS! I agree with this completely. Especially the Kaoss pad tongue action bit, though I'd be happy with any Kaoss pad action really.

During the Big Day Out show I went to, the Kaoss pad failed during Supermassive Black Hole. :(

If I got to meet them before the show I'd request it. That's how much I'd love to be witness to some Kaoss pad tongue action :LOL: Or bring a big sign that he can't miss.

:( Aw that sucks, don't worry, they'll make up for that, IN NOVEMBER. :LOL:

Oh and btw; Is there a video of that second quote you've got in your sig there?

Why would it be?

Well Riveon, some gigs they have played have been because of the venues they play at. Hi-Fi-Bar is 18+ and GA at Fest Hall is 18+ usually. They have played at the Palace ages ago, which is also 18+. All depends on the venues they play at, shouldn't be a problem considering they will play at Rod Laver Arena.

Archived