i tell you what, when they do announce a tour, there's gonna be a lot of excited squealing going down at my house. like, a LOT.

i just hope my shitty internet won't be a problem when it comes to purhcasing tickets. 'cause if it does, there'll be tears and lots of them! :LOL:

My windows are going to break.. And the windows of all surrounding suburbs. :LOL:

Internet issue, I've got 3 people on backup and if that all goes to crap, camping a few hours early in front of a ticketek venue is the go :D

We need a group like this but with going to Muse:yesey:

If someone makes this, i'm IN.

You should start doing what i do:

I sell my organs to people in desperate need of them. I am hired to kill people by other people, including government. I am also a prostitute.

Wow :eek: That must make you some serious money...!

We need a group like this but with going to Muse:yesey:

If that was the case, I'd join like that *clicks fingers* :LOL:

My windows are going to break.. And the windows of all surrounding suburbs. :LOL:

Internet issue, I've got 3 people on backup and if that all goes to crap, camping a few hours early in front of a ticketek venue is the go :D

If someone makes this, i'm IN.

Wow :eek: That must make you some serious money...!

If that was the case, I'd join like that *clicks fingers* :LOL:

I'll make it?:awesome:

Our automated system will not approve the name "Becoming a prostitute to pay for some Muse tickets" because it contains a word or phrase that is blocked to prevent the creation of unofficial or otherwise prohibited Pages. If you believe this is an error, please contact our Customer Support team.

:(

Mine too.

Are the concerts usually 15+ only? I'll be sad if they are. My sister won't be able to come and get crushed with me. :(

I've never experienced that, its usually either all ages or 18+, don't think there's any thing different. Though different ages to go into the mosh might apply. :)

You should start doing what i do:

I sell my organs to people in desperate need of them. I am hired to kill people by other people, including government. I am also a prostitute.

:LOL: Well I personally will definitely be looking into that

I joined, :LOL: I have a feeling I am gonna cop so much shit for that but whatevs :chuckle:

:LOL: Well I personally will definitely be looking into that

I joined, :LOL: I have a feeling I am gonna cop so much shit for that but whatevs :chuckle:

you're not the one who made the group:chuckle: nah I haven't copped any shit, but my friends were like.. ok christina, what the hell? oh, its a muse thing:rolleyes:

Archived