Does anyone think that Muse will continue their "stadium" tour here in Australia? That would be terrible! I couldn't think of anything worse then seeing them at somewhere like Telstra Stadium (if that's what it's still called) - you would have to be on the barrier or not bother going. But I think they're not popular enough here to fill Telstra Stadium, MCG etc...what do you think?

Did shu see what teh Melbourne Storm did? :supersad:

Arseholes should be kicked out of the competition altogether! Grass roots clubs like Illawarra Steelers, Newtown, Wests, Balmain, Norths either forced to merge or wiped out to make way for these money making machines. I am sick of Rugby League - there is no loyalty and there is a new scandal every week. And apparently some of the players may have never seen the additional payments! I hope the proposed new Melbourne Rugby Union side wipes their hands of the Storm CEO quick smart. :mad::mad::mad:

mods must respect you if they don't delete them. :LOL::LOL:

I'm shocked really :LOL: They probably just don't want us fanning out into other threads so they let that one slide :LOL:

Does anyone think that Muse will continue their "stadium" tour here in Australia? That would be terrible! I couldn't think of anything worse then seeing them at somewhere like Telstra Stadium (if that's what it's still called) - you would have to be on the barrier or not bother going. But I think they're not popular enough here to fill Telstra Stadium, MCG etc...what do you think?

I'm pretty sure they will. I remember Matt saying they wanted to bring the full set back down, with the pillars and the whatnot. And I do think they are popular enough to fill Rod Laver, and get that second show in place.. well at least I hope so. :)

I'm shocked really :LOL: They probably just don't want us fanning out into other threads so they let that one slide :LOL:

I'm pretty sure they will. I remember Matt saying they wanted to bring the full set back down, with the pillars and the whatnot. And I do think they are popular enough to fill Rod Laver, and get that second show in place.. well at least I hope so. :)

Do you think it won't fit in the Sydney Entertainment Centre?

Do you think it won't fit in the Sydney Entertainment Centre?

I have no clue how big the SEC is.. But I always thought Acer would be the Rod Laver equivalent. Just a guess though :LOL:

Is the Acer a lot bigger than SEC?

I doubt they'll bring their stadium tour to Australia, they're not popular enough to play ANZ Stadium or Sydney Cricket Ground yet. I mean bands who can fill these venues don't usually play at those venues, they usually just play several nights at Acer or Sydney Entertainment.

I have no clue how big the SEC is.. But I always thought Acer would be the Rod Laver equivalent. Just a guess though :LOL:

Is the Acer a lot bigger than SEC?

Acer holds around 21 000 and SEC holds about 15 000 from memory.

I know the GA section in Acer is heaps bigger than in SEC. :)

I doubt they'll bring their stadium tour to Australia, they're not popular enough to play ANZ Stadium or Sydney Cricket Ground yet. I mean bands who can fill these venues don't usually play at those venues, they usually just play several nights at Acer or Sydney Entertainment.

Ahh righty O :)

I would love to see them at Newcastle Entertainment Center, so cramp but you can see everything!

Same.. however that'll probably never happen....

Well, I have a rather outlandish and crazy idea about that..........

When we had to rejoin muse.mu when the new website was launched last year, I was absolutely gob-smacked to see my city - a regional city in NSW - in the drop down menu! Cities like Townsville, Geelong, Newcastle, Wollongong are in there.....that got me excitedly wondering whether they might do some gigs in regional centres if the venues there were big enough. Too crazy?

While I'm at it I may as well confess to my two other outlandish ideas for Muse for their Oz tour:

November - an appearance at the ARIA awards??????

An intimate concert at the Opera House - playing Exogenesis in full with an orchestra. :)

Am I asking too much? :LOL:

Yeh that's what I think - I was watching the NRL :vomit: at Telstra tonight and thinking it's way too big for a Muse concert - there's no way they would fill it.

Am I the only one who is extremely paranoid about somehow missing the tickets before they sell out? I know I'll get the member presale and it's extremely unlikely it will happen while I'm away, but I'm still kind of scared. :LOL:

I'm terrified. But if I miss the presale GA tickets, then hours and hours early at a ticketek stand is the go for me. It worked for GaGa, it'll work for Muse :LOL:

While I'm at it I may as well confess to my two other outlandish ideas for Muse for their Oz tour:

November - an appearance at the ARIA awards??????

An intimate concert at the Opera House - playing Exogenesis in full with an orchestra. :)

If that Opera house outlandish idea happens, i'd sure as hell be hauling my ass up to Syd :LOL:

I quite like that idea of Muse play at the Opera House with an orchestra! :happy:

Yeh that's what I think - I was watching the NRL :vomit: at Telstra tonight and thinking it's way too big for a Muse concert - there's no way they would fill it.

Exactly. Plus I heard that the sound at ANZ is really bad because it echoes too much or something, I know that's the case at SCG.

Well, I have a rather outlandish and crazy idea about that..........

When we had to rejoin muse.mu when the new website was launched last year, I was absolutely gob-smacked to see my city - a regional city in NSW - in the drop down menu! Cities like Townsville, Geelong, Newcastle, Wollongong are in there.....that got me excitedly wondering whether they might do some gigs in regional centres if the venues there were big enough. Too crazy? :

Albury!? :awesome:

Archived