I wonder what Matt means by this. I have also always wondered about the line:

Which appears to be along similar lines. There certainly comes a time when there no longer appears to be any direction but what does he mean by fake becoming real?

oh I've always loved that line so much :$ I always thought it was sort of.. asking someone to lie to you so you can keep believing what you want to believe.

Ideals are visions of the way things you want things to be, if things were perfect. If the person in the song was to tell him that the way they acted or pretended to feel (about him or whatever way) had been fake all along, it would have shattered that vision of happiness that he had had. It's asking to be lied to, I think at least.

Sorry, some lyrics really get to me and this is one of them :rolleyes: way too much of my thought went into it

oh I've always loved that line so much :$ I always thought it was sort of.. asking someone to lie to you so you can keep believing what you want to believe.

Ideals are visions of the way things you want things to be, if things were perfect. If the person in the song was to tell him that the way they acted or pretended to feel (about him or whatever way) had been fake all along, it would have shattered that vision of happiness that he had had. It's asking to be lied to, I think at least.

Sorry, some lyrics really get to me and this is one of them :rolleyes: way too much of my thought went into it

Not at all. I think we're meant to think about the lyrics. I think you've made an interesting interpretation. Thanks. :)

Not at all. I think we're meant to think about the lyrics. I think you've made an interesting interpretation. Thanks. :)

awh thanks :happy:

anyways I thought this thing dom said would suit this place well :D

“So there’s a fine line of madness – and I’m going to make sure he doesn’t cross over it.”

(Dom speaking about Matt)

@stian_oj Dom cant even kick a ball. His jeans are too skinny

THIS. I laughed so much when I first read it :LOL:

One of my favourite quotes of all time:

From the Making of Starlight:

Matt:C'mon, lets fwow* him in, c'mon, ahaha, lets fwow him in, get a bit drunk, right, na na-na naa. Ahahaha!

Dom: Fuck off!

*Matt's pronunciation of 'Throw'

:LOL: I dont think I've seen that! Seems hilarious :awesome:

I love that clip where they're at the Muse game

I: What was the first single off your second studio album?

Matt: Uno.

Dom: ... Nooo, you idiot

Or

Dom: *sits in the dressing room, drumming onto the table with his drumsticks*

Matt: *stands next to Dom and checks self out* *leans in towards Dom* WANKER!!!

Dom: *chases Matt and pokes him in the arse with a drumstick*

Matt: Aaahh!!!

Or

That's the one! My favourite! :D

hahaha man i just watched that video last night and loved that quote so much that I made it my sig. thats such a coincidence that you mention it right now! :LOL:

*giggle*

Dom's such a sweetheart :3

one of my faves though is actually when they're being interviewed by MTV, they're at Rock am Ring.

Matt: We'll have - hopefully! I hear'ed a rumour - a UFO *dramatic pause* is gonna come and land. It's gonna come into the arena and an alien is gonna come out and hover by *starts to mutter something but interrupts himself* it's not a joke. It sounds like a joke, but it's not.

Dom: We heard it straight from NASA.

Matt: *muttering something about the alien*

There he goes with his aliens again... ahaha <3

*giggle*

one of my faves though is actually when they're being interviewed by MTV, they're at Rock am Ring.

Matt: We'll have - hopefully! I hear'ed a rumour - a UFO *dramatic pause* is gonna come and land. It's gonna come into the arena and an alien is gonna come out and hover by *starts to mutter something but interrupts himself* it's not a joke. It sounds like a joke, but it's not.

:D

I remember his serious face when he says "It´s not a joke. It sounds like a joke?"

:D

I remember his serious face when he says "It´s not a joke. It sounds like a joke?"

Yeahh, I just watched it. Oh my God, that face is priceless

When asked about the name of the Resistance, Matt has a small ramble about the corporate world and unhappiness with it and at one point ends up in the 60's and 70's and says the following:

They allowed the Beatles to happen. The corporations which are owning the radio stations and TV stations *starts shaking his head like an FBI agent* they will not allow this to happen. *Laughs nervously and then points* now.

He does the funniest expressions

Or

Could you link me those two clips, please? :)

*giggle*

Archived