I remember that first one, but I can't remember the origin now either. But it's a good saying :)

And when on earth will I learn NOT to be eating when I read this forum. My computer is threatened constantly by spurts of laughter...with food and drink :LOL: (it's never actually been hit by anything yet though :LOL:)

:eek: your poor, poor computer :LOL:

EDIT: just found tis saved to my computer among many other quotes;

Dom: if a venomous snake bit my arse would you suck the poison out?

Matt: I'd be more than happy to. I have got medical training-I did a first aid course. i can do resuscitation, mouth-to-mouth, all that kind of thing. if you cut an artery open I could stop the bleeding; tie a belt around the groin, fucking do it tight and stand on it, and go 'SHUT UP'!.....but yeah, the venom. I'm not that advanced but I'd give it a go

Dom: what if it bit me on my knob?

Matt: then I would let you die

:LOL::LOL:

Someone HAS to know where this is from! And if so, i hope there's a video :LOL:

It's from a Kerrang interview

Here

thankyou!! :happy:

Matt: "Am I in touch with my feminine side?"

Matt: "This actually isn't my question, I nicked it out of Dom's glass."

Dom: "In touch with your feminine side? Er. Yes and no. Actually, I mean, yes, but at the same time... no (laughs)."

Matt: "Why, what do you mean?"

Dom: "Well, yeah you are, because you wear women's clothes."

Matt: "Do I?"

Dom: "Yet, when I've tried to kiss you, you don't like it."

so Dom has tried it on with Matt :eek:

Chris: "Matt, Have you ever rejected a song for being too over the top?"

Matt: "(Laughs) No. Never for that reason, no. I still don't think we're even touching on the beginning of anything close to what has been done in the past in terms of what is regarded over the top."

Matt: "If I left the band and you could choose anybody in history to replace me, who would you have?"

Dom: "Jimi Hendrix. Well, he's Matt's favourite guitarist, I think. And mine. Plus, he'll fit into the three-piece vibe. It'd work."

Dom: "Have you ever spied me doing anything embarrassing, yet spared my blushes by not telling me?"

Matt: "Hmmm, Good question. I'm sure there's something. Hmmm."

Dom: "You saw me getting laid once."

Matt: "That's true, actually: I came in a room once and filmed him with a night vision camera. Ah, I know - I saw him putting on moisturiser once."

Chris: "What would you say, If I said I'd invented a Kiss-style image and I wanted to incorporate it onstage?"

Matt: "I'd say, it was about fucking time! (Laughs)About time we took it to the next level, I'd say. I've been waiting for one of these two to come up with something; I'd be very happy, yeah. But, I know these two probably wouldn't go there."

Chris: "I think I'd probably go there, but I don't know about Kiss."

Matt: "What do you think of me getting all the attention and adulation?"

Matt: "I don't get it all! Bollocks. Bollocks. Bollocks." (Discards question, chooses new one.)

Matt: "If I wanted to record a solo album, how concerned would you be?"

Chris: "If I could play bass on it, it'd be alright (Laughs)."

Dom: "Which one of us needs to see a shrink and why?"

Matt: "I think we've all got hidden agendas. I've never seen one, even though my girlfriend is one. Well, not yet professionally, but she probably will be."

Matt: "If you had to select a fancy dress outfit for me, would you choose batman, superman or wonder woman?"

Chris: "Batman."

Matt: "That's dark. I'm not a dark person, I'm the sunshine of your life."

Dom: "Well, I'd say Wonder Woman."

Matt: "That's how he'd want to see me. Ever since I saw him bend over to get an injection in his bum, there's been a strange energy between us (laughs). There's definitely suspicion."

Dom: "What do you get sick of me moaning on about?"

Matt: "Me being late."

Chris: "Turning the hi-hats up. Silly little things on the drums."

Matt: "Actually, he doesn't really moan much, does he?"

Dom: "Really? I thought I was a moaner."

Chris: "Who's the worst fighter?"

Matt: "If you're small like me, you've got to do other things. If you don't have the physical strength, you've got to use weapons. It's not that I fight like a girl, it's just that I'll use whatever object is at hand."

Dom: "I actually think I'm the worst. I smacked one guy in the face once and I thought I looked really hard, and he just turned around, looked at me, and squashed me on the floor in one go. It was quite embarrassing. So, yeah, it's most likely I'd lose, but I'd go down with my teeth in someone's leg."

Matt: "What do you think of my dress sense?"

Dom: "(Laughs) Pretty sharp these days. As opposed to... shiny pants and glitter shirts."

Matt: "Make-up, shiny trousers. Those were the good ol' days. I miss all that."

Dom: "What's the worst thing about sharing a tour bus with me?"

Matt: "All your faffing around. His electric toothbrush and mouthwash just winds me up. It's just annoying. For one, it reminds me how unclean I am."

Chris: "If a spacecraft landed in front of us and a hatch opened up - which of us would be mad enough to go onboard?"

Dom: "I'd be in there."

Chris: "I'd want to see the beings first."

Matt: "I wouldn't go on my own, if I knew we were all going on, I'd be happy to go first."

Matt: "Do you think I'm a good looking bloke?"

Matt: "That's ridiculous, I can't ask a question like that." (Discards question and chooses new one.)

Matt: "Do you two get recognised much when you're out shopping?"

Dom: "All the time - they think I'm Matt!"

Matt: "Really?"

Dom: "I actually did get recognised a couple of days ago at HMV in Islington."

Chris: "I got recognised in Co - Op once. I had to sign a little receipt."

Chris: "What's my most annoying habit?"

Matt: "Farting. I can recognise you by your farts by both smell and volume."

Dom: "If I'm in a hotel room, like two floors above him, I can hear him. I'm like, 'Jesus'. He's loud."

Matt: "If I had a hygiene problem, would you tell me?"

Dom: "I tell you every day (laughs). Get in the shower. Brush your teeth."

Matt: "That is true, that is true."

Dom: "Which of us has the best home movie collection?"

Matt: "Chris. He's got all the Bond films."

Chris: "On video and DVD. I try to buy about five DVDs a week."

Chris: "What's the worst thing about being in Muse?"

Matt: "..."

Chris: "..."

Dom: "..."

Matt: "Our legal bills. The business side. It's complicated. I wouldn't wish it on anybody."

Matt: "Is there any song you hate, or used to hate, playing live?"

Dom: "Er, no."

Chris: "I used to be uncomfortable with 'Blackout', because I never used to play keyboards until that song. They made me learn and I wasn't really a natural player. I was a bit on edge to start with, but I can play it a lot easier now."

Matt: "For me it would be a song called 'Cave'. It was on the first album, but it's probably the oldest song of anything we ever did. It was a combination of, one, it was old; and two, it had this vocal bit that had a note I had to hold for so long. It was way too long. You get the odd person still call out for it. Hardcore."

Chris: "Who's the biggest bitch?"

Dom: "Matt's the biggest and we're his bitches."

Dom: "If a venomous snake bit my arse, would you suck the poison out?"

Matt: "I'd be more than happy to. I have got medical training - I did a first-aid course. I can do resuscitation, mouth-to-mouth, all that kind of thing. If you cut an artery open, I could stop the bleeding; tie a belt around the groin, fucking do it tight and stand on it, and go, 'SHUT UP!'. Did you know when you see all that thumping of the chest stuff in films, that you can't actually bring somebody back to life by doing that? All you can do is keep them alive until someone turns up with an electrode. You're basically pumping the blood around the body to keep them alive; that's all you're doing. Drowning's a different matter, if someone's got loads of water inside their mouth, you can just blow inside their lungs and maybe they'll be able to cough and splutter it back out again. But, yeah, the venom; I'm not that advanced, but I'd give it a go."

Dom: "How about if it bit me on my knob?"

Matt: "Then I'd let you die."

Chris: "Who's the tightest bastard?"

Matt: "Dom. Although it depends what you mean (laughs). Let me think.

Erm... I think we're all pretty goddamn good with cash, to be honest. We're all pretty generous. And, yeah, we do charity work. But, we don't like to talk about it. We usually just give hard cash to Oxfam and that's it. We don't go around going (adopts goofy voice), 'Ooh, look at me'. The Bible says if you sing about it, you don't get recognition for it. So, I've just sung about it and blown it all (laughs)."

Dom: "Who's the best sportsman?"

Matt: "Chris."

Chris: "Years ago I might have accepted that, but these days I fall over and break my wrist while playing football on concrete; so I can't be that good."

Chris: "If I developed superpowers, would I use them for good or evil?"

Matt: "A bit of both."

Dom: "I think you'd probably take the piss."

Matt: "Am I in touch with my feminine side?"

Matt: "This actually isn't my question, I nicked it out of Dom's glass."

Dom: "In touch with your feminine side? Er. Yes and no. Actually, I mean, yes, but at the same time... no (laughs)."

Matt: "Why, what do you mean?"

Dom: "Well, yeah you are, because you wear women's clothes."

Matt: "Do I?"

Dom: "Yet, when I've tried to kiss you, you don't like it."

Having been friends for 10 years, the three members of Muse know one another inside out.

Or they thought they did until they faced our latest fiendish interrogation technique...

Matt: "If you had to select a fancy dress outfit for me, would you choose batman, superman or wonder woman?"

Chris: "Batman."

Matt: "That's dark. I'm not a dark person, I'm the sunshine of your life."

awww.. how cute! :happy:

Aww, I love that interview so much! Great to read it again!:happy:

Chris: "If a spacecraft landed in front of us and a hatch opened up - which of us would be mad enough to go onboard?"

Dom: "I'd be in there."

Chris: "I'd want to see the beings first."

Matt: "I wouldn't go on my own, if I knew we were all going on, I'd be happy to go first."

Dom is brave!:yesey::LOL:

Chris: Music is extreme hence extreme reactions. I prefer seeing these reactions then being in a band that sell millions of albums because they are seen as politically correct. I’d rather have my music loved by a few then found “all right” by millions. We don’t do music that stays on shelves without being listened to. Our fans are hardcore, they have all the albums, singles, bootlegs, buy t-shirts and go to many gigs during the tour. Sometimes I go onto the forums and they keep talking about us, night and day. :happy:

Is your fans fervor still a surprise?

MB: Oh yes! I’m always surprised when I meet fans who have tattooed Muse name or our names. Every time I think to myself that we’ll never be able to split the band. It brings a kind of responsibility. There is a strong link with our fans and that’s why we’ll never split up after a fight, a bad mood or because one of us would become a junky, because the link is too strong and we have to keep it up. This responsibility is something that keeps us sane, that protects us as well.

:happy: :happy:

Chris: Music is extreme hence extreme reactions. I prefer seeing these reactions then being in a band that sell millions of albums because they are seen as politically correct. I’d rather have my music loved by a few then found “all right” by millions. We don’t do music that stays on shelves without being listened to. Our fans are hardcore, they have all the albums, singles, bootlegs, buy t-shirts and go to many gigs during the tour. Sometimes I go onto the forums and they keep talking about us, night and day. :happy:

MB: Oh yes! I’m always surprised when I meet fans who have tattooed Muse name or our names. Every time I think to myself that we’ll never be able to split the band. It brings a kind of responsibility. There is a strong link with our fans and that’s why we’ll never split up after a fight, a bad mood or because one of us would become a junky, because the link is too strong and we have to keep it up. This responsibility is something that keeps us sane, that protects us as well.

:happy: :happy:

This is so awesome :happy:

thanks ;) I couln't resist :ninja::chuckle:

your welcome :D

awwwhhh :happy:

-"I've had some severe incidents of road rage recently. It's always these old guys, 60 or something. I'm sure i've done nothing that wrong. There's one time I parked up on the kerb illegally so I could use a cash machine and this car deliberately rubbed up agaist my car to prove a point. I was like 'FUCK OFF'.

And because he saw me say that, this old guy got out with a crowbar and started cracking the lights. It was my mum's car as well. I just sat in the car laughing because i couldn't belive how tragic it was. I had a video camera with me and I was filming him doing it and he started shaking with embarrasment knowing everyting he'd done had been captured."

:chuckle:

-"I've had some severe incidents of road rage recently. It's always these old guys, 60 or something. I'm sure i've done nothing that wrong. There's one time I parked up on the kerb illegally so I could use a cash machine and this car deliberately rubbed up agaist my car to prove a point. I was like 'FUCK OFF'.

And because he saw me say that, this old guy got out with a crowbar and started cracking the lights. It was my mum's car as well. I just sat in the car laughing because i couldn't belive how tragic it was. I had a video camera with me and I was filming him doing it and he started shaking with embarrasment knowing everyting he'd done had been captured."

:chuckle:

:LOL: that always makes me laugh

Guest jessychickin

This quote gets me every time...

Matt - "Come and watch Muse play, cause we don't know what's going to happen... You know, I could die, my head could blow up, I could kill Dom or I could, I could like get naked and fuck Chris. Who knows, anything could happen, just come and watch you never know!" :awesome::chuckle:

And of course when he said...

"Since the fifties" :awesome::LOL:

Just found these on IMDB

MATTHEW BELLAMY:

(First song he wrote) "I think the first song we did was 'Small Minded', which was when we were 15 years old, and its about the small minded attitudes of people in our town. We didn't approve of this. Now the world, you know, is just not good enough for us, so we've got to change the world so it suit us. And thats what we're in the process of doing right now. And the ideals breaking, crumbling. Ideals breaking - that's what lifes all about, really"

(MTV Europe awards, 2004) "I saw Eminem, actually i couldn't get into the bathroom because Eminem was in there and he had about 10 security guards. I'm not sure if they were going to the toilet with him or just blocking..."

"I'm sure one day we're going to do a Dark Side of the Moon album. I think we're going to go the whole nine yards and become a full prog-rock band with the 15-minute piano solo. I think we need to get that out of our system."

"Paris Hilton came to the LA show, too. But she left during Knights of Cydonia, which is the first song on the set. If we're offending Paris Hilton we must be doing something right." (in an interview by Q Magazine)

Just found these on IMDB

MATTHEW BELLAMY:

(First song he wrote) "I think the first song we did was 'Small Minded', which was when we were 15 years old, and its about the small minded attitudes of people in our town. We didn't approve of this. Now the world, you know, is just not good enough for us, so we've got to change the world so it suit us. And thats what we're in the process of doing right now. And the ideals breaking, crumbling. Ideals breaking - that's what lifes all about, really"

I wonder what Matt means by this. I have also always wondered about the line:

Please don't break my ideals

And say what's fake was always real

Which appears to be along similar lines. There certainly comes a time when there no longer appears to be any direction but what does he mean by fake becoming real?

I wonder what Matt means by this. I have also always wondered about the line:

Which appears to be along similar lines. There certainly comes a time when there no longer appears to be any direction but what does he mean by fake becoming real?

I don't think he knows himself.

And if he hasn't got a clue, there's no hope for the rest of us.

It's all "wee woo yar" when you boil it down.:LOL:

Archived