I thought that was a reference to Almost Famous, there's a scene like that in the movie.

Ah, I haven't seen it. If so, that's cleverer and more funny. :) A tongue in cheek reference makes the world of difference.

Just finding any obscure opportunity to make stupid jokes about someone being gay isn't funny is it? I suppose I don't think homosexuality is something that should be ridiculed for it's own sake. Context is everything. :)

he says something like,

Matt: Hello were muse, (pulls random matt style pose) and were here on mtv2 to choose a song, and why am I pulling this pose?? (turns to dom still doing the pose)

Dom: I dont know, but its a very nice pose.

Mat: (reverses pose backwards and forth looking sinister)

Dom: Giggles

---------------------------------------------------------

Interviewer: somebody suggested that they take you on in an oregami frog making competition, have you ever done much oregami in your past?

Matt: err..not something i'm too familiar with to be honest. that a bit erm...a bit erm..oh whats the word.....gay?

That sounds super funny.Could you send me the link to that video?

I'm positive this has already been posted, but oh well:

“Love is something that makes you smile whenever they are there, it makes you happy and gives you the feeling of contentment. It’s about giving without wanting to get anything back. That’s the most basic way of explaining it; when you get pleasure from giving yourself and your time to another person, expressing things and expressing another side to you that no one else knows. It’s when you can talk about anything, like your worst fears - you can be truly open in a way that you can’t be with anyone else."

-- Dominic Howard

I love this quote so so so very much. :happy:

“Love is something that makes you smile whenever they are there, it makes you happy and gives you the feeling of contentment. It’s about giving without wanting to get anything back. That’s the most basic way of explaining it; when you get pleasure from giving yourself and your time to another person, expressing things and expressing another side to you that no one else knows. It’s when you can talk about anything, like your worst fears - you can be truly open in a way that you can’t be with anyone else."

-- Dominic Howard

Hey I like this definition. It means love doesn't really have to be romantic, but you can really love someone as a family member, or a friend :happy:

Though it sounds like such a matt thing to say, dom's surprisingly insightful :D

and the first thing to notice a bout a girl is her personality ;)

-- Dominic Howard

that's a great quote, indeed! which interview is it from?

Hey I like this definition. It means love doesn't really have to be romantic, but you can really love someone as a family member, or a friend :happy:

Though it sounds like such a matt thing to say, dom's surprisingly insightful :D

and the first thing to notice a bout a girl is her personality ;)

Thats weird, I swear I heard him say "Breasts" before :rolleyes:

Thats weird, I swear I heard him say "Breasts" before :rolleyes:

"Unfortunately it's the boobs. No, it's the personality!" :chuckle:

speaking of heartfelt quotes, I really love this one:

"If you're making music for financial gain, or for celebrity status or whatever, that's not good enough. A big part of the reason we got to where we are is because, at the end of the day, the band is based on friendship between three people who love making music together. We've been together in this band for half of our lives, and the reason for that is not because we're great musicians-it's not because of the songs. We're three guys who love each other as friends, and really love what we do." -Chris

"If you're making music for financial gain, or for celebrity status or whatever, that's not good enough. A big part of the reason we got to where we are is because, at the end of the day, the band is based on friendship between three people who love making music together. We've been together in this band for half of our lives, and the reason for that is not because we're great musicians-it's not because of the songs. We're three guys who love each other as friends, and really love what we do." -Chris

:happy: Thats so lovely, I love the bolded part.

-- Dominic Howard

Aww that is lovely and so true. It thought it was from Matt until I read it was from Dom. :happy: I relate particularly to the part in bold. I would say it's about romantic love as I don't think any other would produce quite the same emotion. I don't think I've ever heard anyone else define it so accurately, well so closely, at least, with how I feel it is.

“Where’s the rest of my band?”_ moans Bellamy as he takes the stage for the encore. “Excuse us for a minute Chris has to take a piss,” replies Howard. A band who can lift a crowd to ecstasy while still remaining down to earth and unjaded? That’ll be the Muse.

http://drownedinsound.com/gigs/96/reviews/873-muse-at-lemon-grove-exeter-devon-wed-04-apr?search :LOL:

"I think we're being controlled by a force, some sort of alien being controls us all. Like delta force, you know you get these different wavelengths to be on. I think on a delta level there are beings that can control us, and I'm not sure what purpose I'm being controlled for but I'm trying to discover the answer to that"

- Matt (2000)

crazy **** :rolleyes:

:happy: Awwwwwh.

-- Dominic Howard

Awwwww Dommeh :p:p

It's a great definition of love :happy:

I can't remember where I got these from, but here goes:

"We take life seriously. But life's too short to take seriously. That's where bouncy castles come in." - Matthew Bellamy

I: "What's the biggest misconception people have about Muse?"

Matt: "That we're intelligent."

I: "And you're clearly not?"

Matt: "No. We're not."

seconds not really a quote but... :$

EDIT: just found tis saved to my computer among many other quotes;

Dom: if a venomous snake bit my arse would you suck the poison out?

Matt: I'd be more than happy to. I have got medical training-I did a first aid course. i can do resuscitation, mouth-to-mouth, all that kind of thing. if you cut an artery open I could stop the bleeding; tie a belt around the groin, fucking do it tight and stand on it, and go 'SHUT UP'!.....but yeah, the venom. I'm not that advanced but I'd give it a go

Dom: what if it bit me on my knob?

Matt: then I would let you die

I can't remember where I got these from, but here goes:

"We take life seriously. But life's too short to take seriously. That's where bouncy castles come in." - Matthew Bellamy

I: "What's the biggest misconception people have about Muse?"

Matt: "That we're intelligent."

I: "And you're clearly not?"

Matt: "No. We're not."

seconds not really a quote but... :$

I remember that first one, but I can't remember the origin now either. But it's a good saying :)

And when on earth will I learn NOT to be eating when I read this forum. My computer is threatened constantly by spurts of laughter...with food and drink :LOL: (it's never actually been hit by anything yet though :LOL:)

Archived