Wow, Really like everyones artwork, looks awesome :happy:

Anyway I just thought share this project I had to do for my Art GCSE the other day,

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't expect them to be that big :erm:

Dscf0895014-12345678916.jpg

Dscf0894013-125.jpg

Dscf0895014-12345678914.jpg

I drew loads of patterns and shapes on a A3 piece of paper and then hung it in front of a protector and protected different images so it created shadows and stuff, and then just took photos and played around in photoshop.

That's just 3 of the one I did, I'm quite proud of the orange and blue one.

Hey there!

I'm a long-time fan, but quite new to the board. :$

I absolutely love this thread, and i'm so jealous of everyone's skills :D All the drawings are awesome!

I recently made a muse wallpaper cause i just couldn't find one that suited me. Actually it's nothing complicated, it just took some time to get the right screenshots from the UD music video. Of course i just had to have the cool snapping, the sunglasses, the keytar :p , the black drum set and the bass....and of course Dom's sexy back!

At first i also included the muse logo, but then i removed it, cause i don't want it to be too obvious...so that only fellow musers know what my wallpaper is about ;)

MUSE_wallpaper_11.thumb.png.f67813889b1b6134bfcfcd8dc7f93311.png

I'm pretty sure this thread made me want to join the forum in general. ^^

SO HI.. I'm new to the forum! I have some artworks that were inspired by Muse... I'm planning on doing a vector portrait of Matt as soon as school ends... which is coming up. SO yeah. Here's some stuff...

2a8ojmx.jpg

This is the beginnings of a piece that was inspired by 'Bliss'. I added more to the composition... I still have a lot of work to do on it. The second 'draft' was done in watercolor with adjustments in photoshop, but I think I'm going to redo it again completely digital. ^^

et77ua.jpg

ALSO...

Got this one piece.... It's mostly inspired by songs like New Born and Sing for Absolution... sort of a big love letter to Muse's sound in general, really. It's a Black Sea Dragon spiraling out of a black hole. This one also has a lot of work to be done on it. ^^

2nqcyz8.jpg

Hey :D I've done two pictures so far that are any good, and they're both of Matt, soooooooo......

This was the first one I did, and despite spending altogether six hours on it it didn't turn out so fab in the end... :( Oh well.[spoiler=Matt1]Matt_Bellamy_sketch_by_Capcomgal27494.jpg

The latest on I've done I did for my GCSE Art project, and turned out A LOT better ( I'n my opinion )

[spoiler=Matt2]Matt_J_Bellamy_by_Capcomgal27494.jpg

AND my final piece for my GCSE Art project ( Which I've almost certainly failed XD ) was inspired by the Exogenesis Symphony. My phone's camera is a bit crap, and I had to print screen it, but here's a pic of it

[spoiler=Art Exam]31838_120747174612016_100000302016001_191785_6905094_n.jpg

Ten hours painting in silence... Was it worth it?

I'm pretty sure this thread made me want to join the forum in general. ^^

SO HI.. I'm new to the forum! I have some artworks that were inspired by Muse... I'm planning on doing a vector portrait of Matt as soon as school ends... which is coming up. SO yeah. Here's some stuff...

2a8ojmx.jpg

This is the beginnings of a piece that was inspired by 'Bliss'. I added more to the composition... I still have a lot of work to do on it. The second 'draft' was done in watercolor with adjustments in photoshop, but I think I'm going to redo it again completely digital. ^^

et77ua.jpg

ALSO...

Got this one piece.... It's mostly inspired by songs like New Born and Sing for Absolution... sort of a big love letter to Muse's sound in general, really. It's a Black Sea Dragon spiraling out of a black hole. This one also has a lot of work to be done on it. ^^

2nqcyz8.jpg

Those are amazing! :D

Archived