Would it be shitty of me to re-post the muse art that I posted in the last thread?

:unsure:

I wouldn't mind seeing it. :)

anytime, it's totally true! I love your style. Btw, enjoy the concert!!!! I wish I was there :supersad: Muse probs arent coming my way till the end of the year :supersad: :supersad:

:happy: Anyway, Muse are only human; they can't be everywhere at once! But everyone will get their turn, right? :D

i have one drawing that i'm in the middle of that isnt finished cos i cant draw noses properly and its rightly peeing me off (perfectionist alert!)...though i am a little handy with illustrator and photoshop...

this was a thing i did for a cover competition:

propaganda_1008.jpg

matt took the longest cos he was the first one that i done...and this was the first time i'd done a vector based illustration :)

Hey, here's one of Dom :) My target is to be able to draw the eyes at least almost as good as Tofu does it :D Until then I rather wanted to hide them behind sunglasses :happy:

p1000110h.jpg

*I think about changing the T-shirt though, somehow looks like he's incomplete...

I like very very much. What did you use? just pencil, or charcoal as well?

Thank you very, very much :) I used both, pencil and charcoal actually (the coal for the glasses, t-shirt and some parts of the hair), it's so much easier to draw with coal! :D

Thank you very, very much :) I used both, pencil and charcoal actually (the coal for the glasses, t-shirt and some parts of the hair), it's so much easier to draw with coal! :D

heck yes! when I started using coal, I was like, "well Im smart for using pencil up till now..NOT" haha.

Its fantastic, Im showing all my friends, and they're like "GASP, Genious"

I tried to draw Matt in Harmony... was difficult, it was my first color drawing with it, but I learned a lot more of how the program works. It's a lot more suited for sketching/doodling, but some interesting things can be made with it nonetheless. :)

harmonymatt.jpg

I tried to draw Matt in Harmony... was difficult, it was my first color drawing with it, but I learned a lot more of how the program works. It's a lot more suited for sketching/doodling, but some interesting things can be made with it nonetheless. :)

harmonymatt.jpg

that looks freaking awesome...espe considering that you were teaching yourself how to do it!

harmonymatt.jpg

I got freaking impressed when I saw your thread about Harmony. That app is so great! I love it! Still have to try it :eek: and this is so amazing, love it!

That app is actually good to create drawings with a 'muse' look :p

Archived