Here's some art I'm working on right now.

These are the... eh, first ideas for it. Like I said im working on them, so each seperate one will be on a canvas.

This idea may've been taken before, but I'm just combining my interest in eyes and the muse album covers and they turn out lovely. And I know these planning sketches suck, but they'll be MUCHOS better when I'm done with the real thing.

The First Plans:

Muse eyes.pdf

Just the idea sketches. Thanks :)

Now it's my turn to share :)

Ok so that's the first drawing i made about Muse...it was back in 2001...i had just bought OOS and was so in love with the music...

I think the red background kinda ruined it...especially the star shape, haha :LOL:

picture.php?albumid=2216&pictureid=23350

Here's another quick drawing i made after having bought BH&R.

picture.php?albumid=2216&pictureid=23351

Next one needs a little explanation...i'm currently in a university lab and no one ever wears a lab coat :mad: And i really think they should, so i made this and put it up on one of the lab walls.

But of course no one gets it! They must think i'm weird :chuckle:

picture.php?albumid=2216&pictureid=23352

Maybe i should add this next to it...someone might recognize him...

normal_1208447768.jpg

Ok, now last one...i'd love to have a miniaturized version of Muse :p Having them play on my desk when i'm bored in class! I wonder...would they sound any different?

picture.php?albumid=2216&pictureid=23353

Look, Matt is freaking out because he's so tiny...and Dom's trying to comfort him! And i guess Chris doesn't really care!

:musesign:

Next one needs a little explanation...i'm currently in a university lab and no one ever wears a lab coat :mad: And i really think they should, so i made this and put it up on one of the lab walls.

Ok, now last one...i'd love to have a miniaturize version of Muse :p Having them play on my desk when i'm bored in class! I wonder...would they sound any different?

Look, Matt is freaking out because he's so tiny...and Dom's trying to comfort him! And i guess Chris doesn't really care!

Ahhhh! These are so adorable! I get what you mean that lab coats are cool... I dissected a cat and finally got to wear one this April, it was so funny. I was doing the Shuffle Dance all day :p

I have tons of Muse fan art, but I'll just start out with this one:

17843_275593122012_506582012_3435717_1569201_n.jpg

One of my favorite pics of Matt Bellamy :)

Ahhhh! These are so adorable! I get what you mean that lab coats are cool... I dissected a cat and finally got to wear one this April, it was so funny. I was doing the Shuffle Dance all day :p

:eek: Beautiful! Looks like it was done with charcoal... very good. :happy:

:awesome: Love all them,especially these two! <33

You're very talented, Ninja Tofu! :happy::happy: Keep drawing! I love Tiny Muse :D

Thank you! :kiss:

Hahaha, i can imagine you dancing in your lab coat! Awesome :dance:

Love it!:happy:

Ok, now last one...i'd love to have a miniaturized version of Muse :p Having them play on my desk when i'm bored in class! I wonder...would they sound any different?

awww tiny muse :) so cute!

Now it's my turn to share :)

Ok so that's the first drawing i made about Muse...it was back in 2001...i had just bought OOS and was so in love with the music...

I think the red background kinda ruined it...especially the star shape, haha :LOL:

picture.php?albumid=2216&pictureid=23350

Here's another quick drawing i made after having bought BH&R.

picture.php?albumid=2216&pictureid=23351

Maybe i should add this next to it...someone might recognize him...

normal_1208447768.jpg

!! Really awesome drawings, I too love the Labcoat and Tiny Muse the most, but I love all of them!

Shuffle dance!! :awesome: You're really good, too.

Ah, I feel like I haven't drawn anything in awhile... You guys make me want to feel productive again.

!! Really awesome drawings, I too love the Labcoat and Tiny Muse the most, but I love all of them!

Thank you Tofu! :happy:

Ah, I feel like I haven't drawn anything in awhile... You guys make me want to feel productive again.

:awesome: Yes Please! I'm eager to see more of your awesome drawings!

SUPERMASSIVEBLACKHOLE! based off the music video :)

tumblr_l2x4omCQO91qaivi5o1_500.jpg

I'm in love with all your posters! :ohmy:

only bit of muse art ive ever done...(slightly crap) portrait of matt bellmay, done in pencil...took about half an hour to draw then another 15 minutes to change some details i didnt like.

still only half way done. dont dare shade it though in case i spoil it :LOL:

ggg.jpg

comments/constructive criticism appreciated.

Archived