This is two parts of my art with Musey inspirations which was doing a long time ago,really. (Probably on Polish's double lesson on Wednesday....drawing is one of this things which I do in order to not fall asleep < we have terrible grammar in polish :p >) Sorry about it's a little big but when I got it smaller it wasn't the same good as it was in a big format :) Hope you enjoy it !

Btw sorry about my English I know it sucks..;p

skanowanie0018.thumb.jpg.e9df091a297a4b10da5ab39cf404cbc7.jpg

skanowanie0019.thumb.jpg.c7ce5fdb7795e7aa1a48e4ae58cb49af.jpg

Drew this awhile ago actually... it's my first serious pencil picture bigger than an index card. :$ I want to scan it better quality eventually... I took this picture with my DSi. lol.

attachment.php?attachmentid=10097&stc=1&d=1269754530

That's really nice :happy:

DSi ftw!! :dance::chuckle:

hello! :) i've juste made this painting of Matt, i hope you'll like it! :D

:awesome: this is spot on! Its funny cause on that arm I've worn hair ties like that, exact spacing... didn't realize Matt did that too. I guess I'm subconciously stealing his style. :chuckle:

I love the details on this!

Hey, here's one of Dom :) My target is to be able to draw the eyes at least almost as good as Tofu does it :D Until then I rather wanted to hide them behind sunglasses :happy:

p1000110h.jpg

*I think about changing the T-shirt though, somehow looks like he's incomplete...

thats a great start though! Its very Dom :D

OMG, that is freakin' epic! :awesome:

you are insanely awesome right now!! I love cross stitch!! :awesome: you are a :ninja:

:awesome: cant wait to see this done!

and I miss doing that :supersad: learned when I was a kid but cant remember anymore

That's awesome!! :happy:

cheers everyone...here's the progress from that picture...

80879501.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1270112467&Signature=GJX4pZLF%2FcwDTaX9VRxCyzRhDtw%3D

i'm planning on trying to get matthew done by the end of april...there's a couple of colours there...but it was taken on my iphone so its not so great...and yes i'm reading that book atm :)

cheers everyone...here's the progress from that picture...

80879501.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1270112467&Signature=GJX4pZLF%2FcwDTaX9VRxCyzRhDtw%3D

i'm planning on trying to get matthew done by the end of april...there's a couple of colours there...but it was taken on my iphone so its not so great...and yes i'm reading that book atm :)

Can't wait! :happy:

I decided to submit "Come in my cave" as a print to DA. I've never done this before so I'm not really sure how it works, but several people have said they would like it on their walls, so... :erm: the prices are really high though, and personally I would sell them cheaper, but I don't know how I would get them printed myself. :erm:

http://www.deviantart.com/print/11430115/?itemtypeids=

P1030105.jpg

I suck. I realise this. But I try every now and then. :)

I like this, you have a cool style.

Oh my...THAT is lovely. :3

Thanks!

wooow it looks different without my glasses on. :LOL:

I left them at home. :(

Archived