Oh wow! :$ Thanks everyone for the massive compliments!

I will share with you: I am able to put in a LOT more detail since I started using a mechanical pencil. That's how I got all the little intricacies of Dom's irises :)

Matt_Bellamy_Acrylic_by_OriginofGemini.jpg

An old one I did a while back. Acrylic :)

Really nice! I love that kind of stark contrast artwork. :D

I've decided to post these two drawings. They are both complete rip-offs of drawings in the last Muse Art Thread. :LOL: Yes, I have no imagination. But why think of a drawing when you have a completely amazing idea already made up for you? The first one is Dimmez's (think that's the username) drawing, and the second is Katherine's. I'm not near finished with the second one, i've just done the hair. :happy:

Haha, I'm not the only person to have drawn that particular photo of Matt :happy: The hair looks great so far!

Also your Resistance art looks awesome! That's way more geometric work than I'm willing to put in :LOL:

Oh wow! :$ Thanks everyone for the massive compliments!

I will share with you: I am able to put in a LOT more detail since I started using a mechanical pencil. That's how I got all the little intricacies of Dom's irises :)

Really nice! I love that kind of stark contrast artwork. :D

Haha, I'm not the only person to have drawn that particular photo of Matt :happy: The hair looks great so far!

Also your Resistance art looks awesome! That's way more geometric work than I'm willing to put in :LOL:

Oh, mechanical pencil. I never though of that. That would come in handy! :happy: Yes, but your version is the best. :awesome: I remember when I first saw It, the first thing I thought was "...I have to draw that." I had never seen that picture of Matt that it was based off of before. But thanks so much. :D The Resistance artwork took a while because I had to get the shape perfect and everything, plus it was hard to find colors that matched the original. I am having a lot of trouble with the shading though on the picture of Matt. I just can't seem to get it to look natural. It comes out too dark even when I'm using a light pencil. I guess it just needs practice.

I had a sudden major burst of inspiration last night... never did anything like this before so I don't know how it is. Illustrator CS3 and Photoshop CS4.

comeinmycave-1.jpg

Would you consider it normal to want to lick the screen on behalf of seeing that picture?

Edit: he can come in my cave any time ;)

Would you consider it normal to want to lick the screen on behalf of seeing that picture?

Edit: he can come in my cave any time ;)

:LOL: Sure, why not?

I got inspired by all you guys and decided to give pencils another shot... though this drawing is tiny... it's only 4x6 inches...it's bigger on the screen than it is in real life! :LOL:

mattpencilpractice.jpg

:LOL: Sure, why not?

I got inspired by all you guys and decided to give pencils another shot... though this drawing is tiny... it's only 4x6 inches...it's bigger on the screen than it is in real life! :LOL:

mattpencilpractice.jpg

Wow! Seems you have a knack for this. :happy: I love it. Wish I could draw like that. :LOL:

Here's my one and only Muse artwork: I don't know how long it took, but I know it was 20+ hours. The file was too large to post here, so check out the link (deviantART)! Thanks~

Dom_Howard_thumb_by_MissOrange94.jpg

Dom Howard:

Dom Howard

Progressions Grid of Dom Howard:

Dom Howard: Progressions

DO NOT USE MY ART, EDIT IT, CLAIM IT AS YOUR OWN, REMOVE THE WATERMARK, POST ON A DIFFERENT SITE, OR USE ANYWHERE.

Here's my one and only Muse artwork: I don't know how long it took, but I know it was 20+ hours. The file was too large to post here, so check out the link (deviantART)! Thanks~

Dom Howard:

Dom Howard

DO NOT USE MY ART, EDIT IT, CLAIM IT AS YOUR OWN, REMOVE THE WATERMARK, POST ON A DIFFERENT SITE, OR USE ANYWHERE.

Wow, it's so precise! :eek: I find the colors a bit bland compared to the original photo, though. Really love the leather jacket.

Haha thanks... I decided I couldn't bear drawing that pink leopard print shirt. So I went with softer colors :LOL: By the way, I LOVE your “Cave” piece.

:LOL: I don't blame you! Though I meant the skin and hair more than the clothes; I feel you can be bolder with the shading. ;)

And thank you!

Woohoo, JUST finished a portrait of Dom. How sad that my Matt was deleted with the last thread. :LOL:

Anyway, portrait behind spoiler.... I hope you like.

domhoward01.jpg

you already know how much I love your drawings, right? :awesome: this is gorgeous!!!

I had a sudden major burst of inspiration last night... never did anything like this before so I don't know how it is. Illustrator CS3 and Photoshop CS4.

comeinmycave-1.jpg

I wrote something on my aMSUEd thread, can you go look? it's about this drawing :kiss::$

Dom Howard:

Dom Howard

:awesome: that is amazing! Well done!!

Archived