Ok, this might not look 'professional' like the artwork posted in the thread but I just felt like sharing it :)

I just made this out of boredom when I was waiting for our English teacher in school, my notebook is almost full with drawings XD. Sorry if they don't look like them especially Dom and Chris :( I wanna draw them in a cute way but I couldn't do it right. It's just one of those random drawings behind my notebook... Trust me, there's lots of things like this on my computer notebook... Good thing my teacher didn't noticed when she check it haha.

0092365455.png

Ok, this might not look 'professional' like the artwork posted in the thread but I just felt like sharing it :)

I just made this out of boredom when I was waiting for our English teacher in school, my notebook is almost full with drawings XD. Sorry if they don't look like them especially Dom and Chris :( I wanna draw them in a cute way but I couldn't do it right. It's just one of those random drawings behind my notebook... Trust me, there's lots of things like this on my computer notebook... Good thing my teacher didn't noticed when she check it haha.

0092365455.png

Oh my God that is so cute!! I love it!!

practicecopy1.jpg

:$

:D I love the little Matt by your(?) ear! :chuckle:

Very nice sketches, too!

It isn't a matter of portraits.

I don't really like drawing portraits.

But sometimes MUSE-ic, or lyrics, raise some pictures in my mind I HAVE TO draw.

Like those, made in the middle of the night ! (yes, I'm crazy) ;)

The first one was a first! :D

I've done it again coz I thought it would be better in blue.

What do u think about it : red one or blue one ?!

It isn't a matter of portraits.

I don't really like drawing portraits.

But sometimes MUSE-ic, or lyrics, raise some pictures in my mind I HAVE TO draw.

Like those, made in the middle of the night ! (yes, I'm crazy) ;)

The first one was a first! :D

I've done it again coz I thought it would be better in blue.

What do u think about it : red one or blue one ?!

The blue one does fit the song better. I like the one with the stairs a lot. :)

Archived