What Muse Song Are You Currently Not Addicted To?

AlexGB-

UD, because it's always creeped me out--I always feel like Matt is singing at me, trying to seduce me, and I always end up skipping the song when it comes on.

Really? Wow, that, to me, would be a reason to listen to it continuously...:$

The Gallery. Never will listen to it. Never. What the hell popped in their minds when they "wrote" it? Bananas? :noey:

I feel like I'm the only person who likes Prague. :\

I'm currently not addicted to Pink Ego Box. I could not listen to it all day and get tired of it.

Yes, as far as I know you're the only person who likes Prague. :p (Except for the other people in this thread).

Lately my 6 year old has been requesting Pink Ego Box in the car, just to spite me.

Really? Wow, that, to me, would be a reason to listen to it continuously...:$

The Gallery. Never will listen to it. Never. What the hell popped in their minds when they "wrote" it? Bananas? :noey:

I can definitely see where some people would want it on repeat for that reason! :D

I have no idea what popped into their heads when they wrote The Gallery...good question, though.

I can definitely see where some people would want it on repeat for that reason! :D

I have no idea what popped into their heads when they wrote The Gallery...good question, though.

ahem...:eyebrows:

Someone should ask them, or, even better, they should post something explaining that. It's literally the only song I never listened to. after the first 15 seconds I thought "wtf? forget it..." :rolleyes:

Guest lilee360

Personally i can just get enough of Guiding Light :awesome:

I love turning the volume right down whenever it comes on :p

It's not that bad actually (:

UD, because it's always creeped me out--I always feel like Matt is singing at me, trying to seduce me, and I always end up skipping the song when it comes on.

I'm sorry... that's hilarious. :LOL:

On-topic: I was constantly playing IBTY when it first came out, so much so that I can't listen to it anymore. Pretty much instant skip when I hear that piano.

Another here for UD. I used to like it, but my 4yo son wants to watch the vid over and over and over again. Like 20 times a day. He thinks the dancer looks like a robot. So, I'm pretty much over hearing the song. Altho, my son's lyrics are pretty funny ("your booty's just a mark" :LOL:)

• 5 months later...

Archived