Went to Dick's on Queen Anne last night after attending the Alice in Wonderland premiere at the Pacific Science Center IMAX. Dick's is in easy walking distance from Key Arena and has a good amount of indoor seating, so it should be perfect for our meetup before the gig. If you're planning to attend, be sure to post on the Facebook discussion thread so we can keep track.

Pre-Show Dinner

Don't forget that you can order your very own .MU forum member t-shirt to wear so we can recognize fellow boardies at the gig! Got my new tee in the mail today. Now I have two, so I'll be able to wear them to all three NW gigs! :D

.MU Forum Member T-shirts

does anyone know if you can bring cameras to the show, i know you cant bring professional cameras, im planning on bringing my digi camera and was wondering if they will let me in with it,or will i have to sneak it in?

Don't know about the Key Arena (try calling them), but I've never had a problem bringing in a point-and-shoot digital camera to a gig, whether it was in a small venue or an arena. I know sometimes bands will have certain photography policies, but never heard of Muse doing that.

Went to Dick's on Queen Anne last night after attending the Alice in Wonderland premiere at the Pacific Science Center IMAX. Dick's is in easy walking distance from Key Arena and has a good amount of indoor seating, so it should be perfect for our meetup before the gig. If you're planning to attend, be sure to post on the Facebook discussion thread so we can keep track.

Pre-Show Dinner

Don't forget that you can order your very own .MU forum member t-shirt to wear so we can recognize fellow boardies at the gig! Got my new tee in the mail today. Now I have two, so I'll be able to wear them to all three NW gigs! :D

Thanks, Mel! Went to a premiere here last night (uh early this morning), too.

Thanks! I was actually thinking of making some "No Megaphone" merch (shirts, hats, stickers, signs, buttons). We'll see. :LOL:

2879899869-tsa-employee-makes-annou.jpg

Newsflash: TSA employee confiscates British band's microphone to prevent "setlist error" in Seattle gig.

Hope you lot have a great time. My partner's mother will be staying for the Easter weekend, so I can't get away. :(

2879899869-tsa-employee-makes-annou.jpg

Newsflash: TSA employee confiscates British band's microphone to prevent "setlist error" in Seattle gig.

Hope you lot have a great time. My partner's mother will be staying for the Easter weekend, so I can't get away. :(

Too funny! :LOL:

Sorry to hear about that. There will be other gigs. Also, pretty sure there will be some quality audio archived from this gig. :ninja:

We had a fun night. Movie was good, but not outstanding. Worth seeing, though. Johnny Depp was great, as always. Effects were stunning. If you go, make sure you get the full effect with 3D and IMAX.

+1

Thanks again for holding me a spot. ;)

Thanks again for holding me a spot. ;)

Anytime! ;)

We need to chat this week about TBP/APTBS on Friday. I'll email you later...

Has everyone gotten their tickets in the mail? I'm still missing mine! :( I got my Vancouver ones well over a week ago.

I know there's still a few weeks before the gig, but you might want to call. I've had all my tix (Vancouver, Seattle, Portland) for at least a week now, and that's with waiting for the post office to forward my mail from my old address (since I moved in January).

Has everyone gotten their tickets in the mail? I'm still missing mine! :( I got my Vancouver ones well over a week ago.

Yeah. Definitely call them up to see what's going on. My Seattle tickets arrived the day after my Vancouver tickets did... :erm:

But don't worry, you've still got lots of time before the gig. Email/call them soon though. Hope it all works out, fellow Vancouverite! :happy:

I have one seated ticket for sale for the April 2nd Seattle Key Arena show. I already posted it in the tickets for sale thread, but thought it would make sense to post it here too.

Section 115, row 19, seat 19.

Price: $50obo

Ticket is a hard copy from Ticketmaster, not an email and print ticket. Can meet in the Seattle area, cash only. Face value with fees is over $60, I just want to get rid of it and don't want to take a huge loss on it, so send me any offers please. Will also trade for a GA ticket plus cash on my end.

If interested just reply to in the thread and we can set something up.

Thanks!

thanks, it is a good seat for sure, it is almost exactly where I sat when Muse played Key Arena in '07, and so far at the early America tour stops, Matt has come to that side of the stage to do Time is Running Out, and he will be right at the bottom of the section, if that's any incentive.

here is a perfect example:

Rog and I will be at all 3 -- my sons have work/school so will only be able to go to Seattle and Portland.

Rog and I would love to meet some more Musers, but not sure when we will queue -- prob not going for barrier in Vancouver, will see the sights since he has never been there before. But how about a few pints after? We'll be at the Holiday Inn Express near the PNE and there is supposed to be a pub on site or nearby....

Horray for Muser families. :awesome:

I just posted in the Vancouver thread asking whether or not there are any places close to the venue we could go to for drinks after the show. Hopefully we'll see what some others want to do after.

what a fail :facepalm: my freaking hotel reservation was for Mar 2-3 and not APRIL 2-3 :eek: so they hit up my credit card for a no-show. argh -- what a waste! :(

:sigh: :wandersoff: :huntsforsmartpills: :LOL:

Oh no! :(

Yeah. Definitely call them up to see what's going on. My Seattle tickets arrived the day after my Vancouver tickets did... :erm:

But don't worry, you've still got lots of time before the gig. Email/call them soon though. Hope it all works out, fellow Vancouverite! :happy:

Phew! Finally got the tickets yesterday. Turns out concertmaps was being stupid and forgot to include the postal code, which was defs included in the confirmation email!

PARTY TIME WITH MUSE! YEAHHHHH! :dance: See you guys there! :D

Hope to see lots of .MU shirts at the show! :musesign:

You know you'll see mine!! :D

Thanks! I was actually thinking of making some "No Megaphone" merch (shirts, hats, stickers, signs, buttons). We'll see. :LOL:

That makes me sad. If you love Muse you would not think of doing that. You may not like every song, but I can't understand how you could want to put out such negativity to an amazing band that gives so much to their fans. :(

Mel - that's so funny - I was going to suggest that to you! I'm in the hotel right across from that Dicks! :LOL:

what a fail :facepalm: my freaking hotel reservation was for Mar 2-3 and not APRIL 2-3 :eek: so they hit up my credit card for a no-show. argh -- what a waste! :(

:sigh: :wandersoff: :huntsforsmartpills: :LOL:

yes :$ I have a place to drop my head after the gig ...

oh well. not the first time that I've wasted away money ... :LOL:

Oh wow - that sucks - but glad you'll still have somewhere to stay - money is money but not having somewhere to crash and recup for the next Muse show is just plain wrong!

I'm so bummed I only got tix for the Seattle and Portland instead of all three - but, heh - I already feel greedy for coming out there to see these shows after what I've already had of Muse here in Philly! :D

I'm so bummed I only got tix for the Seattle and Portland instead of all three - but, heh - I already feel greedy for coming out there to see these shows after what I've already had of Muse here in Philly! :D

will you still have your Red Bliss hair?!? :D you know when I find you, I'm going to ask again what the boys smelled like :LOL:

I just posted in the Vancouver thread asking whether or not there are any places close to the venue we could go to for drinks after the show. Hopefully we'll see what some others want to do after.

Sadly, I think my carpool is going to have to pass on drinks that night. Bummer. We're planning to head back to Seattle right after the gig. I'll be all set to meet up with everyone at Dick's, though, and again for Mary's party after the Portland gig. :D:party:

Phew! Finally got the tickets yesterday. Turns out concertmaps was being stupid and forgot to include the postal code, which was defs included in the confirmation email!

PARTY TIME WITH MUSE! YEAHHHHH! :dance: See you guys there! :D

Yay! Glad your tickets finally arrived! See you there! :musesign:

You know you'll see mine!! :D

Mel - that's so funny - I was going to suggest that to you! I'm in the hotel right across from that Dicks! :LOL:

Sue, I will be watching for you and your gorgeous Maffoo-inspired hair! ;) Can't wait to meet you!

It was Liberty who suggested Dick's... or, actually her sister who lives here in Seattle. Dick's is a Seattle tradition. I wouldn't say their burgers are the absolute greatest in the world, but they are good, and the price is reasonable. They also have yummy fries and milkshakes! For me, it's kind of like going to In-N-Out when I'm traveling near one. :happy:

For those joining us at Dick's, keep in mind that they only accept cash... no debit/credit cards or checks. :stunned:

I wish you were also going to Vancouver. But, yes, you did have Philly, and I know you'll always have some very special memories from that day!

21 days!

Woohoo, Dan! It's happening soon, it's happening soon... :dance:

It was Liberty who suggested Dick's... or, actually her sister who lives here in Seattle. Dick's is a Seattle tradition. I wouldn't say their burgers are the absolute greatest in the world, but they are good, and the price is reasonable. They also have yummy fries and milkshakes! For me, it's kind of like going to In-N-Out when I'm traveling near one. :happy:

For those joining us at Dick's, keep in mind that they only accept cash... no debit/credit cards or checks. :stunned:

Nah, my sister lives with me in Hawaii. :LOL: Neither of us have been to Seattle before. She suggested Dick's because she wanted diner food, and it looked like a good place to meet up, and that was one of the closest diners to the arena. :)

Thanks for the heads up with the payment situation there! Need to make sure I have some cash on me!

Nah, my sister lives with me in Hawaii. :LOL: Neither of us have been to Seattle before. She suggested Dick's because she wanted diner food, and it looked like a good place to meet up, and that was one of the closest diners to the arena. :)

Thanks for the heads up with the payment situation there! Need to make sure I have some cash on me!

:facepalm: Oops! I thought you said she lived in Seattle. :LOL:

Yes, be sure to have cash. Also, be aware that you can only order exactly what is on the menu, no substitutions. It's not Burger King "have it your way". It's "have it our way, or no way". :chuckle:

:facepalm: Oops! I thought you said she lived in Seattle. :LOL:

Yes, be sure to have cash. Also, be aware that you can only order exactly what is on the menu, no substitutions. It's not Burger King "have it your way". It's "have it our way, or no way". :chuckle:

:chuckle:

Archived