I don't think Melanie plans to queue, and I know we won't be able to, so just going to take our chances and be on Chris' side, usually can get pretty close. We're planning on going for barrier in Portland though -- you going to that one too, Liberty? Tahnee, Jaelu, Melanie, Behnaz -- lots of the Vegas bunch will be at these NW shows!

No, we're just going to the Seattle show. So dinner, then?

Dinner sounds good to me. What time do the doors open again? I'm a bit concerned about not being on the barrier considering my height, I've never experienced a gig not holding onto the barrier for support. Don't think I'll be bringing my camera with me to this one. Don't expect to see much :LOL:.

Red @ The End mentioned Muse will be "doing something" in March. She was really vague, saying her boss didn't give her the details since she'd probably blab about it on the air. :LOL: Anyway, sounds like another contest. :dance:

Yay, another contest that I'm not eligible to win. I'm hoping The Fox (the Vancouver station) will be putting on some kind of contest but the stations here never seem to do cool stuff like the ones in the States do.

Red @ The End mentioned Muse will be "doing something" in March. She was really vague, saying her boss didn't give her the details since she'd probably blab about it on the air. :LOL: Anyway, sounds like another contest. :dance:

Ooh. Better start listening again.

Sounds great to me, but again, we prob won't get there until about 6PM

Okay, hopefully there won't be any traffic!

Dinner sounds good to me. What time do the doors open again? I'm a bit concerned about not being on the barrier considering my height, I've never experienced a gig not holding onto the barrier for support. Don't think I'll be bringing my camera with me to this one. Don't expect to see much :LOL:.

I thought you were only doing GA for Portland and you had seats for this show? Or maybe I'm mistaken?

I don't think Melanie plans to queue, and I know we won't be able to, so just going to take our chances and be on Chris' side, usually can get pretty close. We're planning on going for barrier in Portland though -- you going to that one too, Liberty? Tahnee, Jaelu, Melanie, Behnaz -- lots of the Vegas bunch will be at these NW shows!

I didn't realize there were so many Vegas people going :awesome:

I wonder if this will also involve making a Youtube video :LOL: I hope not.

I know what you mean, I'm seated for this show but standing for Vancouver, it'll be weird to not be at the barrier. Damn being short :LOL: also, I think doors are at 6.

What does everyone think of meeting at Seattle Center? There are places to eat and Key Arena is right in there :)

Since I'm going to all 3 NW shows, I wouldn't mind missing a bit of SSPU so we can have a decent dinner somewhere. Won't be able to leave from Tacoma until nearly 5, due to my older son's work schedule.

We're going to have quite a group for these shows!

I'm should be able to meet you guys for dinner too - count me in. :D I've got GA tickets - but I know my WT4M club buds won't want to wait in the queue... will try to meet up with you guys for the Portland queue though - just don't know how early we will get there since we're staying in Seattle the night before.

I didn't realize there were so many Vegas people going :awesome:

I know what you mean, I'm seated for this show but standing for Vancouver, it'll be weird to not be at the barrier. Damn being short :LOL: also, I think doors are at 6.

What does everyone think of meeting at Seattle Center? There are places to eat and Key Arena is right in there :)

:awesome:

+1 on the "damn being short" comment. :(

That sounds like a good plan, meeting at Seattle Center. We're staying nearby and my sister and I are gonna hang out throughout the day in that area, anyway. What are some good dinner spots there?

:awesome:

+1 on the "damn being short" comment. :(

That sounds like a good plan, meeting at Seattle Center. We're staying nearby and my sister and I are gonna hang out throughout the day in that area, anyway. What are some good dinner spots there?

On second thought, I think the only place to eat inside the Center is the food court :erm::LOL: I'm not sure what everyone prefers to eat, but there isn't a nice sit-down restaurant that I know of in there. There are tons of restaurants up and down the streets near the Key Arena though :happy: it just seems like a good idea to meet up at the Center or nearby if we don't have much time.

Any other locals have restaurant ideas?

On second thought, I think the only place to eat inside the Center is the food court :erm::LOL: I'm not sure what everyone prefers to eat, but there isn't a nice sit-down restaurant that I know of in there. There are tons of restaurants up and down the streets near the Key Arena though :happy: it just seems like a good idea to meet up at the Center or nearby if we don't have much time.

Any other locals have restaurant ideas?

Heidi Ho peoples! My son Nico and I have seats, but we are going to all 3 shows so meet ups are going to be fun! There are oodles of restaurants around that area. Pagliaccis is cheap, tasty and convenient, same with Dicks drive in and there there are medium priced places like thai restaurants and such.

Here is a link for restaurants nearby:

http://www.urbanspoon.com/ps/1/5126/Seattle/Landmarks/Seattle-Center.html

We are up for anything. I will get off work at either 3 or 4:30 so I can meet anyone at anytime! Super excited!

There is one sit-down place at Seattle Center, on the edge of Center House nearest Key -- used to be called Yukon Jacks, no clue what it is now. Had a really nice salad there but that was before the BH&R/HAARP laser show, prob 2008. But if they take reservations, might be a good place for a large group.

And I'm sure we can count Alvin in -- he's too busy snowboarding these days (acc. to his FB posts) to post in this thread.

Since I'm going to all 3 NW shows, I wouldn't mind missing a bit of SSPU so we can have a decent dinner somewhere. Won't be able to leave from Tacoma until nearly 5, due to my older son's work schedule.

We're going to have quite a group for these shows!

Although I do like them quite a bit, I suppose I can be talked into missing a bit of SSPU for one show. ;) I'd love to do dinner with everyone!

Do you have GA or seated tickets?

I have a GA Floor ticket, but I wasn't planning to queue early for the Seattle gig anyway. We're queuing early for Portland, and I'm considering it for Vancouver, too. That's up to Behnaz, since we're driving up there together.

hey cool! didn't know you were planning to make it to this show! :awesome: it will be good to see you again after our afternoon on the Vegas strip!

Hey Jae! Are you and your hubby going to join us for dinner, too?

Very cool! :awesome: Keep me posted if you hear anything. I haven't been listening lately, but I get their updates on FB and Twitter, and maybe an EndMail every month or so... LOL!

What I'm wondering is if Greg might still try to arrange something for those who were at the last M&G? That would be excellent! Fingers crossed! :D

Hey, are you gonna join us for dinner?

I don't remember what time doors are either. It does suck not being on the barrier. At DTHB, Mary and I tried to get up as close as we could after getting out of the Muse M&G, but we just ended up stuck in a sea of tall people. We couldn't see anything, and we're both about 5' 6" - 5' 7". You should be able to find a place where you can see, though, if you don't mind standing further back.

I really hope not. That is so not my thing. LOL! :LOL:

I'm should be able to meet you guys for dinner too - count me in. :D I've got GA tickets - but I know my WT4M club buds won't want to wait in the queue... will try to meet up with you guys for the Portland queue though - just don't know how early we will get there since we're staying in Seattle the night before.

Yay, Sue! Glad you're going to join us, too!

And, HUGE congrats again on the Museum contest! I can't wait to hear all about it! We want pics, too! :D

Heidi Ho peoples! My son Nico and I have seats, but we are going to all 3 shows so meet ups are going to be fun! There are oodles of restaurants around that area. Pagliaccis is cheap, tasty and convenient, same with Dicks drive in and there there are medium priced places like thai restaurants and such.

Here is a link for restaurants nearby:

http://www.urbanspoon.com/ps/1/5126/Seattle/Landmarks/Seattle-Center.html

We are up for anything. I will get off work at either 3 or 4:30 so I can meet anyone at anytime! Super excited!

It will be good to see you again, Michelle!

There is one sit-down place at Seattle Center, on the edge of Center House nearest Key -- used to be called Yukon Jacks, no clue what it is now. Had a really nice salad there but that was before the BH&R/HAARP laser show, prob 2008. But if they take reservations, might be a good place for a large group.

And I'm sure we can count Alvin in -- he's too busy snowboarding these days (acc. to his FB posts) to post in this thread.

I think I know where you're talking about, but I haven't been there in years. We should start a list of everyone who is planning to meet for dinner. Sounds like we'll have a pretty good group! Hope Alvin can join us, too.

I haven't been down to Seattle Center in quite awhile, so I'm not the best person to recommend a restaurant. I'm open to any ideas, though!

40 days left!

Heck yeah! :dance::\mm/::musesign:

Hey, are you gonna join us for dinner?

It's doubtful. No way I'm missing SSPU. It'll be my 9th time seeing them! :awesome: Pretty sure my Finnish friend and I will be spending the day sightseeing and then having an early dinner at the Old Spaghetti Factory before heading over to queue.

Just got my presale tickets today!! :D

Yeah I just got mine today too. Can't wait, only problem is the like 5 hour drive from the east side, haha, but that will be worth it.

Mine haven't arrived yet

*worried*

but the Vancouver tix came: "NO cameras or recorders" -- wtf??? Please tell me it doesn't say that on the Key tix!!!

We iz having meet up before? [Too lazy to read up. :LOL::$]

That's the general idea, most of us aren't going for barrier at this one, so meetup late afternoon, maybe dinner? (were you at Vegas too?)

We iz having meet up before? [Too lazy to read up. :LOL::$]

Yep, we're all going to try to meet up before the show, we just haven't decided where/when :p

Maybe we should start a list for the meetup so we can get an idea of how big the group is and go from there?

Mine haven't arrived yet

*worried*

but the Vancouver tix came: "NO cameras or recorders" -- wtf??? Please tell me it doesn't say that on the Key tix!!!

That's odd, it must be the venue's policy...don't worry though, the Key tickets don't have that :) atleast not my Ticketmaster ones.

Yep, we're all going to try to meet up before the show, we just haven't decided where/when :p

Maybe we should start a list for the meetup so we can get an idea of how big the group is and go from there?

That's odd, it must be the venue's policy...don't worry though, the Key tickets don't have that :) atleast not my Ticketmaster ones.

Maybe one of you Seattlelites/Pacific Northwesters could make a social group for the meetup. I've seen that done for other gigs. (I'd make the group, but I feel like someone from the area should have the honors!)

On the front of the ticket? My Ticketmaster ones and my presale one for Fort Worth don't say that either.

Pitching a dinner idea: what about a diner-type place? Looking at a map of the area, looks like there's a few of them near Key Arena. Is anyone averse to burgers and shakes? There's Dick's Drive Inn, Kidd Valley and Mecca Cafe. Dick's is closest to the arena.

Maybe one of you Seattlelites/Pacific Northwesters could make a social group for the meetup. I've seen that done for other gigs. (I'd make the group, but I feel like someone from the area should have the honors!)

On the front of the ticket? My Ticketmaster ones and my presale one for Fort Worth don't say that either.

Pitching a dinner idea: what about a diner-type place? Looking at a map of the area, looks like there's a few of them near Key Arena. Is anyone averse to burgers and shakes? There's Dick's Drive Inn, Kidd Valley and Mecca Cafe. Dick's is closest to the arena.

Okay, I created a Facebook group. This is the first time I've created a group page, so bear with me. :LOL: Here's the link to join:

MUSE @ Key Arena, Seattle - April 2, 2010

I tried to update the profile picture, but I'm at work right now and I can't upload photos without getting blocked by the firewall. I'll get it done later today when I'm at home. ;)

As for food, I'm always up for a good burger. Dick's would be my vote. If I remember correctly, this is the one Dick's location that offers sit-down dining, correct?

Archived