Crap vid, but the best part is when someone realizes what song is being played: "oh. my. GAWD!!!" Same thing happened to me and my sons in Dublin 8/08: first 3 notes and all our eyes got wide and we just gawked!

Melanie and I nearly soiled ourselves when we heard those first few notes!

Don't forget, last time at Key they played Microcuts, then we got Citizen the next night in Portland!

AHHHHHH!!!!! Seriously? OMG! OMG!

The three songs that would would kill me if they played live would be MICROCUTS, megalomania and space dementia. Just the chance of one of those songs getting played is awesomeeeeee!

omg! What if they played Jimmy Kane? highly unlikely. but OMG!

on second thought here are the songs that would kill me if they were played live:

microcuts

megalomania

space dementia

darkshines

jimmy kane

cave

dead star

invincible

muscle museum

exogenesis part 2

uno

I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!! AH!

Did they say something in an email about when you guys should be getting your tickets?

They say 1-2 weeks before the gig. But Atlanta people have gotten theirs and it's 1 month (to the day today) before the gig. So I'm expecting them in a few week. :indiff:

They say 1-2 weeks before the gig. But Atlanta people have gotten theirs and it's 1 month (to the day today) before the gig. So I'm expecting them in a few week. :indiff:

Hmmmm....that's weird. Maybe you'll get them a month before the show. :happy: I already have mine, but I got mine through ticketmaster.

Hmmmm....that's weird. Maybe you'll get them a month before the show. :happy: I already have mine, but I got mine through ticketmaster.

:'( I want my tickets nao though.

*sigh* But I'm expecting them in a month. I'm way too impatient to wait.

:LOL: Oh it's totally hilarious...in hindsight.

But yeah. I pretty much shoved her (gently) out of the way and grabbed my tickets. :chuckle:

My tickets are my birthday present, so even if they arrive earlier, I don't get them til the end of February.

Balls :(

My tickets are my birthday present, so even if they arrive earlier, I don't get them til the end of February.

Balls :(

What an awesome present!!!!! :awesome:

Yeah but I don't think they're going to arrive before the end of Feb anyway. It looks like concertmaps is sending tickets out a month prior to the gig which would set us at late february to early march...

What an awesome present!!!!! :awesome:

Yeah but I don't think they're going to arrive before the end of Feb anyway. It looks like concertmaps is sending tickets out a month prior to the gig which would set us at late february to early march...

It is indeed :happy:

That seems so far away. Just got to keep chanting "2 months away" over and over again lol

Archived