Okay, I created a Facebook group. This is the first time I've created a group page, so bear with me. :LOL: Here's the link to join:

MUSE @ Key Arena, Seattle - April 2, 2010

I tried to update the profile picture, but I'm at work right now and I can't upload photos without getting blocked by the firewall. I'll get it done later today when I'm at home. ;)

As for food, I'm always up for a good burger. Dick's would be my vote. If I remember correctly, this is the one Dick's location that offers sit-down dining, correct?

Thanks!

Assuming the photo on the following page was taken at that location, yes!

http://www.ddir.com/Queen_Anne_map.html

Maybe one of you Seattlelites/Pacific Northwesters could make a social group for the meetup. I've seen that done for other gigs. (I'd make the group, but I feel like someone from the area should have the honors!)

On the front of the ticket? My Ticketmaster ones and my presale one for Fort Worth don't say that either.

Pitching a dinner idea: what about a diner-type place? Looking at a map of the area, looks like there's a few of them near Key Arena. Is anyone averse to burgers and shakes? There's Dick's Drive Inn, Kidd Valley and Mecca Cafe. Dick's is closest to the arena.

Sounds good :) (Thanks for making the group, Mel!)

Anyone else really excited to see the "We Are The Universe" intro live? It looks amazing.

I'm sure this has been brought up already but I got my Seattle tickets in the mail today from Ticketmaster and it lists seat numbers even though I got GA. Could someone clarify that for me? My order confirmation isn't very clear. My intention was to get GA to be in the pit, not for seats.

How early do you guys reckon one would need to be there to get barrier?

Also, do we know about how long the opening band is scheduled to play? 45 minutes?

I'm sure this has been brought up already but I got my Seattle tickets in the mail today from Ticketmaster and it lists seat numbers even though I got GA. Could someone clarify that for me? My order confirmation isn't very clear. My intention was to get GA to be in the pit, not for seats.

How early do you guys reckon one would need to be there to get barrier?

Also, do we know about how long the opening band is scheduled to play? 45 minutes?

I've gotten GA tickets before with seat numbers on them. They're there for inventory purposes. Is there some kind of email confirmation you got that confirmed you got GA?

Sometime in the morning to better your chances! The earlier, the better!

I think the general assumption that's been going around is around 45 minutes.

Okay, I created a Facebook group. This is the first time I've created a group page, so bear with me. :LOL: Here's the link to join:

I tried to update the profile picture, but I'm at work right now and I can't upload photos without getting blocked by the firewall. I'll get it done later today when I'm at home. ;)

As for food, I'm always up for a good burger. Dick's would be my vote. If I remember correctly, this is the one Dick's location that offers sit-down dining, correct?

Joined. :awesome:

And yeah, there's a Dick's a few blocks away from the Seattle Centre, IIRC. My group went there after Deck the Hall Ball.

And yeah, there's a Dick's a few blocks away from the Seattle Centre, IIRC. My group went there after Deck the Hall Ball.

Yeah, it's on the corner of Republican and N Queen Anne, a block away from the arena. Here's the address: 500 Queen Anne Ave. N. Seattle, WA 98109

So Dick's? My sister will be stoked.

Wow, this thread has been getting some action. :happy: 38 more days. :D Is there anyone aiming for the barrier this night? Looking to get barrier both nights.

Not going for barrier at Seattle, but definitely for Portland, and possibly Vancouver, too.

Shelbi, are you going to Vancouver or Portland (aside from Seattle, of course!)?

I am! :D

Any lucky musers get their tickets in ze mail today?

No ticket here yet. I moved in January, so I figure it might take an extra day or two for my mail to forward. However, my Vancouver ticket arrived the same day as most of the other Seattle folks' did. Fingers crossed it arrives soon!

Thanks!

Assuming the photo on the following page was taken at that location, yes!

http://www.ddir.com/Queen_Anne_map.html

Yes! I haven't been to that location in so long, but it looks very familiar. ;)

Sounds good :) (Thanks for making the group, Mel!)

Anyone else really excited to see the "We Are The Universe" intro live? It looks amazing.

^ YES!!!

No problem making the FB group. Hope everyone joins! :)

Awesome, thanks! :awesome:

Yeah, it's on the corner of Republican and N Queen Anne, a block away from the arena. Here's the address: 500 Queen Anne Ave. N. Seattle, WA 98109

So Dick's? My sister will be stoked.

Sounds like a plan! Thanks for starting a discussion on the FB group for dinner. :D

Pre-Show Dinner

Got my tix yesterday and joined the FB group today ... am beyond excited!

And also I might have two extra GA tix for the show, if any of you know someone(s) who might be looking. I'll post them on MuseBay as soon as I know for sure ...

I'm interested in one of those ga tickets if they do end up being available.

Got my tix yesterday and joined the FB group today ... am beyond excited!

And also I might have two extra GA tix for the show, if any of you know someone(s) who might be looking. I'll post them on MuseBay as soon as I know for sure ...

...Must...resist...temptation... :stunned:

Edit: but I am weak. If there's a GA ticket available...?

I've gotten GA tickets before with seat numbers on them. They're there for inventory purposes. Is there some kind of email confirmation you got that confirmed you got GA?

Sometime in the morning to better your chances! The earlier, the better!

I think the general assumption that's been going around is around 45 minutes.

Morning!? The show doesn't start until 7pm! Are we talking an all day camp out in line? Sorry if my questions seem stupid; I've never been in the pit at a Muse tour show before; just Deck the Hall Ball which is a hole in the wall show in comparison.

Morning!? The show doesn't start until 7pm! Are we talking an all day camp out in line? Sorry if my questions seem stupid; I've never been in the pit at a Muse tour show before; just Deck the Hall Ball which is a hole in the wall show in comparison.

It depends on how concert crowds/Muse fans are in your area. I'm sure one of the Seattle-area Musers would better answer your question, though all-day queuing is not out of the ordinary for Muse fans who want barrier.

Not going for barrier at Seattle, but definitely for Portland, and possibly Vancouver, too.

Shelbi, are you going to Vancouver or Portland (aside from Seattle, of course!)?

Sweet! Need a little break from all the madness eh. Haha. What time are you planning on queueing in Portland though?

I'm going to the Portland show. It'd be awesome to go to Vancouver, I just don't have a passport to go over. Pooper. But 2 shows in 2 nights, is more than I can ever ask for. :happy:

...Must...resist...temptation... :stunned:

Edit: but I am weak. If there's a GA ticket available...?

Come on over, Tracy! You can stay at my house!

I may have one available...

Sweet! Need a little break from all the madness eh. Haha. What time are you planning on queueing in Portland though?

I'm going to the Portland show. It'd be awesome to go to Vancouver, I just don't have a passport to go over. Pooper. But 2 shows in 2 nights, is more than I can ever ask for. :happy:

So who can take the early shift (morning -- 9AM??) in Portland? I'll take the afternoon and bring donuts!

So who can take the early shift (morning -- 9AM??) in Portland? I'll take the afternoon and bring donuts!

You know I've already volunteered for the morning shift, but we'll need more than just me to hold places in line... plus, it would be awfully boring hanging out there by myself. We still need a floor ticket for Behnaz, too, if you happen to hear of any. ;)

We should talk this on the Portland thread for anyone else who wants to queue early.

I may have one available...

It's for my friend, Steve. You met him at Deck. At the time tickets went on sale he thought he'd be on a family vacation. Now he's stuck looking for a GA ticket. If you do end up having one, he'd gladly gobble it up.

Get an enhanced driver's license... that's what I'm doing since I don't have a passport. It's cheaper and faster. Then, look for a ticket for Vancouver so you can join us there, too! :happy:

Not sure how early we're queuing for Portland. We're heading down right after the Seattle show. I'm hoping for at least a few hours of sleep before I have to get to the venue for the "first shift". :unsure: Love to have you join me in line!

Get an enhanced driver's license... that's what I'm doing since I don't have a passport. It's cheaper and faster. Then, look for a ticket for Vancouver so you can join us there, too! :happy:

Not sure how early we're queuing for Portland. We're heading down right after the Seattle show. I'm hoping for at least a few hours of sleep before I have to get to the venue for the "first shift". :unsure: Love to have you join me in line!

Gosh. I didn't think of that. :facepalm:. Tempting. Immensely. :stunned: Does anyone live on the Eastern part of Washington and want to meet up and carpool to these 3 NW shows with me? Haha.

Yeah, that sounds like a good plan. Although, I'm staying overnight in Seattle and waking up early to head down to Portland. Heading straight to the venue. If I'm there before 9, I'll definitely sit and wait. :happy:

Just thought I'd post a reminder for those who may want to order a .MU forum member t-shirt to wear to the show. This is a great way to recognize and meet fellow boardies!

Order from Spreadshirt at the following link according to your location (not sure about Canada?):

US .MU FORUM MEMBER T-SHIRT

EUROPE .MU FORUM MEMBER T-SHIRT

When you order, be sure to add your .MU username to the left sleeve. You can also add text to the back and the right sleeve. I just ordered a new shirt myself and added my Muse gigs attended to the back, and MUSE.MU on the right sleeve.

If you have questions about the shirt ordering, please refer to the following thread:

Resistance Tour T-Shirts?

Hope to see lots of .MU shirts at the show! :musesign:

Just thought I'd post a reminder for those who may want to order a .MU forum member t-shirt to wear to the show. This is a great way to recognize and meet fellow boardies!

Order from Spreadshirt at the following link according to your location (not sure about Canada?):

US .MU FORUM MEMBER T-SHIRT

EUROPE .MU FORUM MEMBER T-SHIRT

When you order, be sure to add your .MU username to the left sleeve. You can also add text to the back and the right sleeve. I just ordered a new shirt myself and added my Muse gigs attended to the back, and MUSE.MU on the right sleeve.

If you have questions about the shirt ordering, please refer to the following thread:

Resistance Tour T-Shirts?

Hope to see lots of .MU shirts at the show! :musesign:

Neato! Thanks for the info; I just ordered one!

:musesign:

Archived