You're a real bastard, you know that? lol I hate their new "one entry only" text to win stuff though. Like on the weekend, I can text in halfway through the song after their cue to win, and be six or seven. And now I text halfway through the cue and they already got 107 texts? Uh huh. It's very obviously not working as advertised. And that's only ok when it happens in my favor, ok?

And they like to get SSN now to put you in their prize database so they can easily pull your info, and so if you get a total of 600 + they have it for taxes. I don't think I quite hit 600 last year...cuz I let my brother and his roommate pick a bunch of stuff up for me and that doesn't count :LOL:

I hear you on this new "one entry only" text to win. Pretty lame. I much prefer either the first 5 to text (which is how I got in on The Temper Trap gig) or as many texts as you can until they find a winner.

btw, next Are You On The List shows:

Civil Twilight

Two Door Cinema Club.

Really hoping to get into both. Kind of bummed they're both KNDD exclusives since I'd pay for those two. Here's hoping they ditch this one text only bs.

5 more days! (or 4 if you're going to :\mm/:ancouver)

yeah, I called up too and they said that they do not let anyone line up until noon... :/

I want to get a good spot.

I want a good spot too. I might just lurk around the Seattle Center for a bit that morning then.

Same here! in my muse gear; sombrero, matt b glasses, and muse shirt.

:LOL: I love it! You will be easy to spot. I now feel that my t-shirt, jeans and post it note are severely underdressed compared to that lol

I hear you on this new "one entry only" text to win. Pretty lame. I much prefer either the first 5 to text (which is how I got in on The Temper Trap gig) or as many texts as you can until they find a winner.

btw, next Are You On The List shows:

Civil Twilight

Two Door Cinema Club.

Really hoping to get into both. Kind of bummed they're both KNDD exclusives since I'd pay for those two. Here's hoping they ditch this one text only bs.

5 more days! (or 4 if you're going to :\mm/:ancouver)

Yeah I'll be going to both of those if they're reasonably timed. I don't care for Temper trap or I'd have gone to that one too. I haven't heard much else of Civil TWilight but the song they play on the air now, do they have that same radiohead vibe on other tracks?

I think part of the one entry thing is so they can spread the wealth around. I got white stripes, and haven't won anything else (Qdoba/Bamboozle, Cochella, Presidents, SSPU segeway tour, pretty much any contest they have).

I emailed the Key asking how things were going to work on the day of the concert, so if anyone is interested, here is what the manager replied back with:

"At this point, we plan to allow people to begin lining up at noon on the east side of the venue. Doors open at 5:30pm. We plan to begin distributing wristbands at 4:30pm to people in line with GA floor tickets. At 5:15pm we’ll move the wristbands inside and distribute the rest from our main concourse after doors open."

Hope this helps :)

The no lineup til noon thing kind of sucks, but believe me, the early wristband thing is going to be a godsend - they used to have a separate line inside for wristbands (at least from December 06 to september 09 every show I went to there had that) which really blew.

The End starts giving away tickets tomorrow, once again at 9, 2, and 5

http://www.1077theend.com/pages/6640835.php

You can win tix -- no clue if they are GA or seats -- but only ONE winner gets to meet the band and introduce them on stage. So odds are very slim for that...

Ha! That's awesome :)

Now all I need to figure out is which side of the venue is the "east" side of the venue.

The inner side, near the grassy park areas and the international fountain. Walk around the building, you can't miss it. The west side is on the street.

You can win tix -- no clue if they are GA or seats -- but only ONE winner gets to meet the band and introduce them on stage. So odds are very slim for that...

Right now, it's only 9 winners (Thurs, Fri, Mon). If they go through Thursday again, 18. Won't go much higher than that, they can't give em away too long on Friday.

I emailed the Key asking how things were going to work on the day of the concert, so if anyone is interested, here is what the manager replied back with:

"At this point, we plan to allow people to begin lining up at noon on the east side of the venue. Doors open at 5:30pm. We plan to begin distributing wristbands at 4:30pm to people in line with GA floor tickets. At 5:15pm we’ll move the wristbands inside and distribute the rest from our main concourse after doors open."

Hope this helps :)

So....does that just mean they'll acknowledge that you've lined up at noon? What if I'm there at 8am... are they going to yell at me and tell me to get my Muse happy ass away from the venue?! lol I wanna be at the front of the line... or nearest to... this poses some problems for me...:indiff:

The inner side, near the grassy park areas and the international fountain. Walk around the building, you can't miss it. The west side is on the street.

Thank you! :D

So....does that just mean they'll acknowledge that you've lined up at noon? What if I'm there at 8am... are they going to yell at me and tell me to get my Muse happy ass away from the venue?! lol I wanna be at the front of the line... or nearest to... this poses some problems for me...

I have no idea, but you could always try lining up at 8, and if they tell you to go away just wander around the area until noon.

I've heard that alot of people on here are meeting up at Dicks,and am planning on going there for dinner and was wondering what time this is happening/when people will be there.

5 pm, though there will be some people trickling in at 6 pm.

If you're on Facebook, check out the Seattle gig group. There's a discussion thread for the meetup in there that has some responses from people going, and the same info I just posted. :)

Oohhhh... and what do you think they'll be playing?! I'm seeing something about not including Showbiz? what is that?!

Nothing likely from Showbiz, unless by some miracle we get extremely lucky and they decide to change it up just for us. I can only dream... :LOL:

If you're curious, you can view set lists from all their previous gigs at the following link:

http://www.musewiki.org/Gigs

5 pm, though there will be some people trickling in at 6 pm.

If you're on Facebook, check out the Seattle gig group. There's a discussion thread for the meetup in there that has some responses from people going, and the same info I just posted. :)

^ Yes! Everything Liberty said! :yesey:

Hope to see you there!

Would it be safe to say the folks going to Dick's for dinner aren't trying to get barrier? Given when they seem to be opening the doors both don't seem possible...

Yes, I think that would be safe to say. I'm going for barrier in Vancouver and Portland... taking a break for Seattle. I'm looking forward to the Dick's meetup and will take my chances for a decent-enough spot on the floor once we get into the venue.

Archived