:facepalm: Oops! I thought you said she lived in Seattle. :LOL:

Yes, be sure to have cash. Also, be aware that you can only order exactly what is on the menu, no substitutions. It's not Burger King "have it your way". It's "have it our way, or no way". :chuckle:

Haha, don't worry about it! :) My cousin and her family live a bit outside of Seattle, but they're vacationing out of town the week my sister and I will be visiting! :(

Ah okay, I'll try to remember that. :D

If those GA tickets do come up I'm interested too - the ones I have are seated, and that's fine and all, but GA is better :)

So, it turns out that I DO have two GA tix available- can you believe that my friends decided they "didn't really want to go"?!!! Geesh. :stunned:

I'll post 'em on MuseBay but thought I'd put them up here, just in case any of you- or your friends who are cooler than mine- want first dibs. They're $49.50 apiece.

Quick question, though- my tickets all list the Section as GA, then the Row as GA2, and then each has a seat numbered 47 thru 50. Any ideas what the GA 2 and seat #'s mean? For those of you who have GA tickets, do yours look similar? (I'm sure it's an obvious answer but I could only find decaf coffee in my cupboard today, so that's my excuse).

Quick question, though- my tickets all list the Section as GA, then the Row as GA2, and then each has a seat numbered 47 thru 50. Any ideas what the GA 2 and seat #'s mean? For those of you who have GA tickets, do yours look similar? (I'm sure it's an obvious answer but I could only find decaf coffee in my cupboard today, so that's my excuse).

The seating number is just so they know how many tickets to allot for GA. If the ticket says GA then you're GA. :)

:dance: LESS THAN A MONTH! :D

will you still have your Red Bliss hair?!? :D you know when I find you, I'm going to ask again what the boys smelled like :LOL:

Sue, I will be watching for you and your gorgeous Maffoo-inspired hair! ;) Can't wait to meet you!

It was Liberty who suggested Dick's... or, actually her sister who lives here in Seattle. Dick's is a Seattle tradition. I wouldn't say their burgers are the absolute greatest in the world, but they are good, and the price is reasonable. They also have yummy fries and milkshakes! For me, it's kind of like going to In-N-Out when I'm traveling near one. :happy:

I wish you were also going to Vancouver. But, yes, you did have Philly, and I know you'll always have some very special memories from that day!

:( Tragically, it has already been toned down to a sort of burgundy color instead of the awesome bright red and I think it will possibly go back to all black by then... we'll see...

Hey - perhaps my luck of getting to hang with Muse will carry over to the NW trip and they really will come to Mary's party at the hotel! :D

oh and yes - Dicks has good milk shakes indeed! I was only there twice the other time we stayed at that same hotel across the street... it was just too convenient! Aside from seeing Muse - I just can't wait to be back in Seattle! Can't wait to have a nice fresh crumpet at the crumpet shop for breakfast!!! All of you who live there - you're so lucky!

So, it turns out that I DO have two GA tix available- can you believe that my friends decided they "didn't really want to go"?!!! Geesh. :stunned:

I'll post 'em on MuseBay but thought I'd put them up here, just in case any of you- or your friends who are cooler than mine- want first dibs. They're $49.50 apiece.

I think I do! I have a pair of seated which I could trade you (although I don't think you're interested) but I'm more than happy to drop the hundred to get GA instead of seated - looks like I beat the MuseBay posting too :)

Whoa. Hey folks. Just curious, but is there anyone from Spokane WA or nearby going to the Seattle and Portland shows? I'm in dire need of someone to go with due to my car being a piece of dump and unable to make it across town. :( Help?

Ouch. Sorry to hear that. Would it be possible to take the bus to Seattle?

oh and yes - Dicks has good milk shakes indeed! I was only there twice the other time we stayed at that same hotel across the street... it was just too convenient! Aside from seeing Muse - I just can't wait to be back in Seattle! Can't wait to have a nice fresh crumpet at the crumpet shop for breakfast!!! All of you who live there - you're so lucky!

Why yes we are! Wouldn't live anywhere else!

:( Tragically, it has already been toned down to a sort of burgundy color instead of the awesome bright red and I think it will possibly go back to all black by then... we'll see...

Hey - perhaps my luck of getting to hang with Muse will carry over to the NW trip and they really will come to Mary's party at the hotel! :D

Bummer about the hair. I really loved the red! Your pictures were fab! :awesome:

Between yours and Mary's luck, chances might actually be good? You just never know! :LOL:

I have to agree. I've lived here for 23 years now and I still love it! I really can't imagine living anywhere else. :happy:

First name terms, Mel? :)

Hope I didn't offend? :unsure::$ To be fair, you used my name first... but, I suppose I did offer it. ;) I guess I just like using people's names if I know them.

Are we good?

Whoa. Hey folks. Just curious, but is there anyone from Spokane WA or nearby going to the Seattle and Portland shows? I'm in dire need of someone to go with due to my car being a piece of dump and unable to make it across town. :( Help?

Oh no, Shelbi! :ohmy: Hope you can find an Eastern WA Muser to travel with. Check out Brian's idea about the bus, too. Or, how about the train?

Good luck!

It can be iffy because of the whole potential weirdo factor, but I know a lot of people who post rideshare offers/requests on Craigslist ... For what it's worth!

Bummer about the hair. I really loved the red! Your pictures were fab! :awesome:

Between yours and Mary's luck, chances might actually be good? You just never know! :LOL:

I have to agree. I've lived here for 23 years now and I still love it! I really can't imagine living anywhere else. :happy:

I haven't covered it yet, it has faded a lot though - but, I'm thinking it certainly was memorable, so maybe the boys would see me and remember me from the Art Museum and say hi and then I could invite them to Mary's party at the hotel! So, I should definitely make it bright red again, eh? We'll see if I can figure out a way to pull it off.

My Enabler and I plan to end up in Seattle at some point... just so hard to figure out how to pull it off - I'm hoping my job would let me work remotely from there by the time we could do it. The one thing that keeps me from doing it is my parents - at their age, I'd hate to leave them 3,000 miles away. But, I just love it there so much - I've got to figure out a way.

It can be iffy because of the whole potential weirdo factor, but I know a lot of people who post rideshare offers/requests on Craigslist ... For what it's worth!

this might sound totally lame :rolleyes: but once when I was getting a "going my way for gas money" ride in college, I asked the driver to let me photocopy their license and stuck it in the mail to my parents' address, even though the envelope would arrive days afterward.

I guess these days you can just snap a phone pic and text it to someone for safety's sake, not just their personal license but also their license plate and even a pic of the car itself ... no telling if the erstwhile driver will be giving you their 'real' ID, but that's a whole 'nother issue. :chuckle: I literally was thinking of this old memory on the drive back from the Chicago show :D weird!

Hope I didn't offend? :unsure::$ To be fair, you used my name first... but, I suppose I did offer it. ;) I guess I just like using people's names if I know them.

Are we good?

What what? Of course we are! I am not offended. Curse this internet and its inhibition of communication.

Can't believe how wound up I am already and we still have a few weeks to go yet...

Got my .mu shirt -- my birthday present to me! And man they were NOT kidding about them being big for size, sheesh. But it will do the trick -- and I am so excited to meet everyone else at Dick's -- that's always been my concert hang, back in the day of Coliseum concerts when I was underage! ha!

Sooooo stoked!:stongue::dom::chris::matt:

My .mu shirt arrived... and it's much too wide. :/ Hoping it'll shrink enough to wear, or do you reckon an exchange is at all possible before the gig? (Directed @ Mel)

Can't believe how wound up I am already and we still have a few weeks to go yet...

Got my .mu shirt -- my birthday present to me! And man they were NOT kidding about them being big for size, sheesh. But it will do the trick -- and I am so excited to meet everyone else at Dick's -- that's always been my concert hang, back in the day of Coliseum concerts when I was underage! ha!

It's okay - we all swim in our .mu shirts and no, they don't shrink at all when you wash them!

My .mu shirt arrived... and it's much too wide. :/ Hoping it'll shrink enough to wear, or do you reckon an exchange is at all possible before the gig? (Directed @ Mel)

Mine did a little bit... it's wearable now at any rate. S'all good. :D

18 days left everybody! :awesome:

Spreadshirt appears to be pretty quick, so I bet you could do an exchange before the gig.

Although, now that you've washed it... :erm:

Glad it shrank a little and it's going to work out. :awesome:

Hey Kel!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :party::dance::party::dance:

Yeah, the shirts do run large. I erred on the large side with my first order and it was okay, but bigger than I'd hoped. My second shirt is a little better, but I probably could still have gone another size smaller. Better the shirt be too big than too small, though. :yesey:

I'm excited to meet everyone at Dick's, too! Behnaz and I were at TheEnd's free show last night with The Temper Trap and we were talking about maybe heading down a little early (maybe an hour or two?) in case anyone wants to meet up earlier. I'll probably hit Easy Street Records since I never get to go there, and just wander around a bit.

You went to concerts underage? :eek::chuckle: I gotta say, I do miss those days sometimes...

Archived