Normally dont like the idea of buying scalped tickets but for a chance to see them live...hmm...I think its worth it. Or I could just stand outside the stadium with a sign "will work for muse" :musesign:

Edit: The seats are getting further and further away every time I check ticketmaster. Anyone have a spare GA ticket? haha, yeah right.

There is exactly one GA ticket available on TM. :D

there is still confusion going on about what is general admin and what isnt. The GA ticket i managed to snag off of ticketmaster today says:

Section: GA Row: GA0 Seat: 115

(i choose the print it yourself option for this one)

I havent got my other general admin ticket I got during the concertmaps presale in the mail yet (concertmaps is slow) but I am wondering what peoples general admins tickets say (for those that have already gotten theres in the mail) My email from concert maps for my first ticket that I got during the presale says:

Loc: GA Floor (P1) Seat: General Admission

The reason I ask is that my friend who got his ticket during the concert maps presale has something different in his email, implying that he is in a general admin seated section. I know that on page 3 or 4 it was decided that the map on Ticketmaster for this event is incorrect, but tickets have been on sale for more then a month, and that map is still the same.

EDIT: Just got off the phone with ticketmaster, they told me that some of the lower bowl is general admin and that it is different then the general admin floor, and that any ticket I bought that is general admin would say floor or lower bowl on it, even though the ticket that I bought today doesnt say either. I know that ticketmaster is pretty dumb sometimes, but this is still really confusing to me, and I dont want to sell my extra seat to someone telling them that it is for the floor, when it really isnt.

Its okay, I got my two tickets...finding a ride...thats another story. Anyone else thinking of taking the train or bus? I might even rent a car if anyone wants to pitch in.

Dude. We can carpool. I don't mind. I need to find someone to go with. Period. :p Trying to get Lori to freaking go.

there is still confusion going on about what is general admin and what isnt. The GA ticket i managed to snag off of ticketmaster today says:

Section: GA Row: GA0 Seat: 115

(i choose the print it yourself option for this one)

I havent got my other general admin ticket I got during the concertmaps presale in the mail yet (concertmaps is slow) but I am wondering what peoples general admins tickets say (for those that have already gotten theres in the mail) My email from concert maps for my first ticket that I got during the presale says:

Loc: GA Floor (P1) Seat: General Admission

The reason I ask is that my friend who got his ticket during the concert maps presale has something different in his email, implying that he is in a general admin seated section. I know that on page 3 or 4 it was decided that the map on Ticketmaster for this event is incorrect, but tickets have been on sale for more then a month, and that map is still the same.

EDIT: Just got off the phone with ticketmaster, they told me that some of the lower bowl is general admin and that it is different then the general admin floor, and that any ticket I bought that is general admin would say floor or lower bowl on it, even though the ticket that I bought today doesnt say either. I know that ticketmaster is pretty dumb sometimes, but this is still really confusing to me, and I dont want to sell my extra seat to someone telling them that it is for the floor, when it really isnt.

If I may beg to differ with who you spoke to at ticketmaster, the lower bowl is certainly reserved. All the seats sold for anything but the floor have very specific section and seat number information. Imagine thousands of people showing up for the concert and then the staff trying to tell them that despite the fact that their tickets say they are in section 127, row 2, seats 3 & 4 - it's actually just a free-for-all. Chaos ensues. Anything that says GA is the floor. Everything else is a reserved seat.

Ok, I completely agree that it wouldnt make any sense that anything but the floor would be general admin, the main reason that I was so confused was that a friend who bought his ticket during the concert maps presale ended up with an assigned seat in section 115, when we thought that all the presale tickets were general admin only. I guess I will have to sell him my extra general admin ticket, and that I will now have a single assigned seat ticket for sale in section 115 if anyone is interested.

ok so my friend who is meeting us "can't deal" with GA. :rolleyes:

I have 3 GA for this show and I want to trade/ swap for really good seated. I know GA is in demand, but like a good little Muser, I believe seated faceprice is usually a little bit more, so I will of course pay you the difference. They need to be 3 together, I am not breaking these tickets up.

As of today there were only single tix available (You could not buy two seats together). They must be very close to selling this show out. Good for them. They may release more tickets but we are also still 6 weeks out. Should be a fun night....

Oh thank the FSM, mayhaps they'll graduate to a bigger venue next time around then? :awesome:

WooHoo! This just in....

Hello Fans!

Your tickets for the Muse show at Key Arena on April 2nd, 2010 have been mailed. They will arrive in a plain white envelope marked, “Dated Material Enclosed.”

Keep an eye out for them!

If you have not received your tickets by March 25th, please contact us at 646-485-1314.

Enjoy the show!

Thanks,

Muse Ticketing

WooHoo! This just in....

Hello Fans!

Your tickets for the Muse show at Key Arena on April 2nd, 2010 have been mailed. They will arrive in a plain white envelope marked, “Dated Material Enclosed.”

Keep an eye out for them!

If you have not received your tickets by March 25th, please contact us at 646-485-1314.

Enjoy the show!

Thanks,

Muse Ticketing

Don't forget the 3 exclamation marks from the subject line. :LOL: <3

I find it unfair to you guys who bought during the presale that I got my Seattle Ticketmaster tickets way before you guys did. :(

No worries, Liberty. It's all for good reason (to deter scalpers), which I strongly support. As long as the tickets show up before the gig, I'm happy. :happy:

Glad you're coming to Seattle! Tahnee reminded me about that today. Are you queuing early? If not, you should join us for lunch/dinner before the gig. We should start planning a meetup somewhere. :D

No worries, Liberty. It's all for good reason (to deter scalpers), which I strongly support. As long as the tickets show up before the gig, I'm happy. :happy:

Glad you're coming to Seattle! Tahnee reminded me about that today. Are you queuing early? If not, you should join us for lunch/dinner before the gig. We should start planning a meetup somewhere. :D

Since I'm going to all 3 NW shows, I wouldn't mind missing a bit of SSPU so we can have a decent dinner somewhere. Won't be able to leave from Tacoma until nearly 5, due to my older son's work schedule.

We're going to have quite a group for these shows!

Ah okay. I was just a bit taken aback reading how you guys were still waiting for your tickets to arrive! But yes, if it is to deter scalpers and you're getting the tickets before the show, then it's all good!

My sister and I have seated tickets so we're most likely going to hang out in Seattle Center the day of the gig and start queuing closer to the doors open time. We could join you for either lunch or dinner. Do you have GA or seated tickets? Those of you with GA probably want to spend most of the day in line? ;)

Since I'm going to all 3 NW shows, I wouldn't mind missing a bit of SSPU so we can have a decent dinner somewhere. Won't be able to leave from Tacoma until nearly 5, due to my older son's work schedule.

We're going to have quite a group for these shows!

I'm open to missing SSPU for dinner, too, since I'm seeing them more than once on this tour, as well.

Can't wait!

My sister and I have seated tickets so we're most likely going to hang out in Seattle Center the day of the gig and start queuing closer to the doors open time. We could join you for either lunch or dinner. Do you have GA or seated tickets? Those of you with GA probably want to spend most of the day in line? ;)

I'm open to missing SSPU for dinner, too, since I'm seeing them more than once on this tour, as well.

Can't wait!

hey cool! didn't know you were planning to make it to this show! :awesome: it will be good to see you again after our afternoon on the Vegas strip!

hey cool! didn't know you were planning to make it to this show! :awesome: it will be good to see you again after our afternoon on the Vegas strip!

I could've sworn I left you a message about it! Yes, heading up there with my sister that weekend. It shall be a blast!

I don't think Melanie plans to queue, and I know we won't be able to, so just going to take our chances and be on Chris' side, usually can get pretty close. We're planning on going for barrier in Portland though -- you going to that one too, Liberty? Tahnee, Jaelu, Melanie, Behnaz -- lots of the Vegas bunch will be at these NW shows!

Archived