Get an enhanced driver's license... that's what I'm doing since I don't have a passport. It's cheaper and faster. Then, look for a ticket for Vancouver so you can join us there, too! :happy:

is there a thread just for the 3-shows-3-days travelers? this prolly doens't exactly belong here.

since we're renting a car starting in YVR, I checked that our CC covers collision .... but I had to work it out with our auto-insurance person to make sure we got covered for loss-of-use as well. it cost a little extra, but with my luck I always buy first so it reduces fate's desire to throw a wrench at me :D

is there a thread just for the 3-shows-3-days travelers? this prolly doens't exactly belong here.

since we're renting a car starting in YVR, I checked that our CC covers collision .... but I had to work it out with our auto-insurance person to make sure we got covered for loss-of-use as well. it cost a little extra, but with my luck I always buy first so it reduces fate's desire to throw a wrench at me :D

You're starting in Vancouver? :awesome:

What time were you guys planning on queuing? Shall we have a meet up beforehand? :happy:

Maybe we need a 3-Muse-Gigs-In-3-Days FB group? (Melanie???)

Rog and I will be at all 3 -- my sons have work/school so will only be able to go to Seattle and Portland.

What time were you guys planning on queuing? Shall we have a meet up beforehand? :happy:

Rog and I would love to meet some more Musers, but not sure when we will queue -- prob not going for barrier in Vancouver, will see the sights since he has never been there before. But how about a few pints after? We'll be at the Holiday Inn Express near the PNE and there is supposed to be a pub on site or nearby....

I don't think we're queuing early for most of these shows, sorry for that. I'm good for meetups or chatting in line. I'm pretty sure I will have my forum shirt on, but cleanliness on Day/Show 2 might start to be an issue (omg, don't think about it by Day/Show 3! :LOL:) we aren't planning to get to the venues too terribly early b/c we want to see the sights, chow local snacks, and I have a different GA plan for this Seattle show. will probably be back near the sound board cuz I have a friend coming who can't handle the pit :erm:

Rog and I would love to meet some more Musers, but not sure when we will queue -- prob not going for barrier in Vancouver, will see the sights since he has never been there before. But how about a few pints after? We'll be at the Holiday Inn Express near the PNE and there is supposed to be a pub on site or nearby....

Mary, would love to try and meet sometime during this trip, as it didn't quite work out at Vegas-HH :D I think we're at a Marriott property? omg now I have to go check :runsoff:

Just thought I'd post a reminder for those who may want to order a .MU forum member t-shirt to wear to the show. This is a great way to recognize and meet fellow boardies!

Order from Spreadshirt at the following link according to your location (not sure about Canada?):

US .MU FORUM MEMBER T-SHIRT

EUROPE .MU FORUM MEMBER T-SHIRT

When you order, be sure to add your .MU username to the left sleeve. You can also add text to the back and the right sleeve. I just ordered a new shirt myself and added my Muse gigs attended to the back, and MUSE.MU on the right sleeve.

If you have questions about the shirt ordering, please refer to the following thread:

Resistance Tour T-Shirts?

Hope to see lots of .MU shirts at the show! :musesign:

Ahhhh, forgot about these! *orders*

Im in section 206, Row 9

You'll be on the far wall directly across from the stage so that section is a bit further from the stage than the rest of the seats. You'll have a great full on view of the stage, but well...let's just say I hope you have really good eyesight to pick out Matt, Dom and Chris. All this is assuming the show is end stage style and not in the round. Does anyone else know what setup they are using for their U.S. tour? As far as upper vs. lower level; not really much of a difference there. Hope that helped.

All this is assuming the show is end stage style and not in the round. Does anyone else know what setup they are using for their U.S. tour?

for ATL it was an oval stage with the light-up/ projection pillars we have already seen in the european gigs videos. I believe ATL was one of the smaller NorthAm arenas, so when the main tickets sold out they added 'limited view' tickets that are technically behind the stage. during SSPU/ the opening act, the pillars were fully 'UP', so you probably couldn't see the SSPU act hardly at all from those seats. but once Muse started up, the pillars were fully lit up and at least one mic on Matt's side had been set up towards the back (from what I could see) and he did perform a few song parts from there, they knew there were folks sitting back there, but they mostly faced the front. hth.

No thread here for "NW MuseFest". I think we were afraid it would get locked since all three shows are already covered individually.

Rebecca, I think I'll be queuing fairly early for Vancouver. Behnaz & I are driving up that morning (4/1), so it will depend on what time we get there. Would love to meet up and hang with some fellow boardies in line!

Maybe we need a 3-Muse-Gigs-In-3-Days FB group? (Melanie???)

Rog and I will be at all 3 -- my sons have work/school so will only be able to go to Seattle and Portland.

There are Facebook groups for all three NW gigs so far. Do you think we really need a separate group for "3-Muse-Gigs-In-3-Days"? I can create one if you think it's worthwhile. It's easy enough to do.

You and Rog can meet up with Behnaz and I in the queue in Vancouver. Go see some sights and find us when you arrive. Not sure we'll stay long afterward since we're driving back to Seattle that night. I'm hoping the Muse-adrenalin will keep me awake for the 2+ hour drive. I better pass on the pints... :LOL:

I don't think we're queuing early for most of these shows, sorry for that. I'm good for meetups or chatting in line. I'm pretty sure I will have my forum shirt on, but cleanliness on Day/Show 2 might start to be an issue (omg, don't think about it by Day/Show 3! :LOL:) we aren't planning to get to the venues too terribly early b/c we want to see the sights, chow local snacks, and I have a different GA plan for this Seattle show. will probably be back near the sound board cuz I have a friend coming who can't handle the pit :erm:

Jae, come look for me in the queue when you arrive in Vancouver. I'll be wearing my forum tee. You can bring me some local snacks (poutine?). ;)

I just ordered a new forum tee, so now I'll have two. I'll be home to do laundry once between Vancouver and Seattle, so I'll be sporting the forum tee at all three shows. :D

Yeah, the same stage they used on the Euro leg is being used in the US.

Hey Brian... liking the new avatar. Hehe! :chuckle:

Ahhhh, forgot about these! *orders*

:awesome: I'll be watching for forum tees at the show! If you see me, make sure to say hello!

hey everyone! Just signed up HUGE fan...

I'm attending the show (GENERAL ADMISSION W00T!!!!!):D But I get back in Sea-town on a flight that lands at 615. Show starts at 7, but I am assuming there will be opening bands so I'm ok.....right?

I hope so. That is all I am oping for at this moment.

Any info on openers would be great!

hey everyone! Just signed up HUGE fan...

I'm attending the show (GENERAL ADMISSION W00T!!!!!):D But I get back in Sea-town on a flight that lands at 615. Show starts at 7, but I am assuming there will be opening bands so I'm ok.....right?

I hope so. That is all I am oping for at this moment.

Any info on openers would be great!

I doubt you'd be at the barrier, if that's what you're asking...? Silversun Pickups are the opening band.

We should designate one person to collect all cell numbers then spread them to people. :yesey:

Not sure if I really want to share my cell number with the entire world :eek:, but if anyone wants it, they are welcome to send me a PM. ;)

Thanks! I was actually thinking of making some "No Megaphone" merch (shirts, hats, stickers, signs, buttons). We'll see. :LOL:

LOL, that's terrible! :rolleyes:

Now, Brian, aren't we supposed to be mature adults? Don't hate the megaphone. It's still Muse. We don't have to love the megaphone, but we shouldn't disrespect...

Just teasing, of course... LOL! :LOL:

Username even! That's wicked!

No pun intended. Whoops.

Hehehe... I've been known to answer to "Wicked" at Muse gigs. Or, you can call me "Melanie" or "Mel". :happy:

Archived