I dont care if I have to beg outside the Key Arena, Im gonna see them live. I know im a new muser and all but This is one band I would regret not seeing live.

If you're willing to miss the opener, the scalpers outside always drop their prices down toward face value after the show has begun....

Eat at Dick's! Great local fast food place and there's one not to far from the Key. It's way better than most fast food places in my opinion:D.

Fast food? I was thinking more non-fast foody and more sit down restaurant. But iif everyone wants fast food I'm good with fast food. :)

If you're willing to miss the opener, the scalpers outside always drop their prices down toward face value after the show has begun....

Normally dont like the idea of buying scalped tickets but for a chance to see them live...hmm...I think its worth it. Or I could just stand outside the stadium with a sign "will work for muse" :musesign:

Edit: The seats are getting further and further away every time I check ticketmaster. Anyone have a spare GA ticket? haha, yeah right.

Fast food? I was thinking more non-fast foody and more sit down restaurant. But iif everyone wants fast food I'm good with fast food. :)

Well, the one on Queen Anne is sit down. Either way it's still fun to just sit down on your cars and chill with friends while you eat if you don't go to that one:D

Normally dont like the idea of buying scalped tickets but for a chance to see them live...hmm...I think its worth it. Or I could just stand outside the stadium with a sign "will work for muse" :musesign:

Edit: The seats are getting further and further away every time I check ticketmaster. Anyone have a spare GA ticket? haha, yeah right.

I actually might have a spare. My friend isn't sure if he's going to go or not...WIll keep you posted.

You live in Spokane. Haha. Same here. :happy: Are you going to the Portland show as well?

DICK'S. :D

Not sure, but we'll see. My friend Brian(the one who intro me to muse) wants to go to that one, cause he hates Seattle. Personally I've never been to Portland and want to go.

I actually might have a spare. My friend isn't sure if he's going to go or not...WIll keep you posted.

That would be awesome!!!

Not sure, but we'll see. My friend Brian(the one who intro me to muse) wants to go to that one, cause he hates Seattle. Personally I've never been to Portland and want to go.

That would be awesome!!!

Honestly, it's totally worth going somewhere you hate just to see this group live. They're absolutely incredible. You should try to convince him to go.

Is Brian from Spokane? And hates Seattle? Is he certifiably insane?????:LOL:

Both Portland and Seattle are fantastic cities, trumped only by Vancouver BC!!! And I'm going to Muse gigs in all 3, woohoo for me!

Honestly, it's totally worth going somewhere you hate just to see this group live. They're absolutely incredible. You should try to convince him to go.

I have tried to get him to go to Seattle with me on several occasions and every time he declines. When I get to seattle the first thing Im gonna do is send him a post card.

Is Brian from Spokane? And hates Seattle? Is he certifiably insane?????:LOL:

Both Portland and Seattle are fantastic cities, trumped only by Vancouver BC!!! And I'm going to Muse gigs in all 3, woohoo for me!

He's a California born, who was transplanted to Spokane and he hates the weather. He wants heat. He is moving back to California soon. Yes, he is insane.

I am so jealous of you right now. If I could afford to take that much time off from work I would do it in a heart beat. I'll be lucky if I can get time off for Seattle, If I can I am going to try to squeeze some more time for Portland. Portland is the one city that I HAVE to go to. Portland is my Disneyland.

Ok, so, does anyone know if we're getting the towers stage setup or the one that was used in Japan?

By the way, Dead Star live, would seriously be the greatest thing I would ever experience.

:yesey:

I'm so scared to look at anything from the tour in case I see something that I really really really want (like Dead Star) and get all excited at the possibility of getting it then having my heart broken that it doesn't happen.

I hope we get the towers. But then no towers would make the gig seem more intimate so I wouldn't mind.

I'm so scared to look at anything from the tour in case I see something that I really really really want (like Dead Star) and get all excited at the possibility of getting it then having my heart broken that it doesn't happen.

I hope we get the towers. But then no towers would make the gig seem more intimate so I wouldn't mind.

You never know what we could get. We got MK Ultra as an opener for DTHB. I was just hoping to hear that song live. But yeah, I agree. Don't want to get too excited. But it's quiet hard to resist the temptation to see what they're playing and everything of the sort.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. The towers seem pretty awesome, but I like it up close and personal.:happy:

Ok, so, does anyone know if we're getting the towers stage setup or the one that was used in Japan?

By the way, Dead Star live, would seriously be the greatest thing I would ever experience.

Somebody said they might be using the towers, and that they didn't use them in Japan because they were being shipped here. It would explain why they're playing arenas here.

You never know what we could get. We got MK Ultra as an opener for DTHB. I was just hoping to hear that song live. But yeah, I agree. Don't want to get too excited. But it's quiet hard to resist the temptation to see what they're playing and everything of the sort.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. The towers seem pretty awesome, but I like it up close and personal.:happy:

OMG. Dead Star, Citizen Erased, Showbiz and I'd be in heaven. :yesey: And MK ULTRA of course. That's one of my faves of all time. DTHB opener...those first few notes that were played before the song started. I went ape shit cause I knew it was MK ULTRA. :facepalm:/:awesome:

Somebody said they might be using the towers, and that they didn't use them in Japan because they were being shipped here. It would explain why they're playing arenas here.

OMG. Dead Star, Citizen Erased, Showbiz and I'd be in heaven. And MK ULTRA of course. That's one of my faves of all time. DTHB opener...those first few notes that were played before the song started. I went ape shit cause I knew it was MK ULTRA.

Liberty- I never really thought about the arena part. Haha. It'll still be amazing no matter what. Makes sense though. Thanks. :happy:

Jebecca- :eek: EFFING THIS. I would LOVE to hear the older songs. Oh my gosh, I totally understand how you felt. Haha. I almost went into shock. Best opener EVER! Showbiz would be insane as an opener. :stunned:

Liberty- I never really thought about the arena part. Haha. It'll still be amazing no matter what. Makes sense though. Thanks. :happy:

Jebecca- :eek: EFFING THIS. I would LOVE to hear the older songs. Oh my gosh, I totally understand how you felt. Haha. I almost went into shock. Best opener EVER! Showbiz would be insane as an opener. :stunned:

Especially since I was expecting no MK and was expecting Guiding Light. But praying SO hard for MK. I almost cried/peed at the same time because I didn't know what to do with myself. :LOL: Needless to say, I headbanged the shit out of the song. And jumped like crazy! And I don't jump. Nor do I headbang. That whole concert was the biggest adrenaline rush of my life. :happy:

Especially since I was expecting no MK and was expecting Guiding Light. But praying SO hard for MK. I almost cried/peed at the same time because I didn't know what to do with myself. :LOL: Needless to say, I headbanged the shit out of the song. And jumped like crazy! And I don't jump. Nor do I headbang. That whole concert was the biggest adrenaline rush of my life. :happy:

+ABILLION.

:LOL:

I was literally crawling on my friend's back. I really don't know why, but I had to grab onto something. Yes, that whole hour was the best hour of my entire life. And it's only going to get better this April. :happy:

Watch, we'll get GL as an opener now. :LOL::stunned:

+ABILLION.

:LOL:

I was literally crawling on my friend's back. I really don't know why, but I had to grab onto something. Yes, that whole hour was the best hour of my entire life. And it's only going to get better this April. :happy:

Watch, we'll get GL as an opener now. :LOL::stunned:

GL?! Opener?! I wouldn't mind it being played but not as opener. :LOL: Plus, I heard that GL was removed from the set list? I dunno.

I love MK so much I'd pay to see a concert where they play MK ULTRA on repeat. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: :facepalm:

GL?! Opener?! I wouldn't mind it being played but not as opener. :LOL: Plus, I heard that GL was removed from the set list? I dunno.

I love MK so much I'd pay to see a concert where they play MK ULTRA on repeat. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: :facepalm:

Removed from the setlist!?! :eek: Wow. That is fine by me. Haha.

:stunned: I'd so pay to see that. No joke. And I'd headbang to it every time.

Removed from the setlist!?! :eek: Wow. That is fine by me. Haha.

:stunned: I'd so pay to see that. No joke. And I'd headbang to it every time.

I wasn't joking. I'd pay good money to seem them do that. And jump around and headbang to it....even if there was no one else except me watching. Maybe I'd lie down in tears for a couple of them because of the pure awesomeness that was surrounding me. But you get the idea. :chuckle: No joking. *seriously serious face* Seriously.

Crap vid, but the best part is when someone realizes what song is being played: "oh. my. GAWD!!!" Same thing happened to me and my sons in Dublin 8/08: first 3 notes and all our eyes got wide and we just gawked!

OMG. Dead Star, Citizen Erased, Showbiz and I'd be in heaven. :yesey: And MK ULTRA of course. That's one of my faves of all time. DTHB opener...those first few notes that were played before the song started. I went ape shit cause I knew it was MK ULTRA. :facepalm:/:awesome:

Melanie and I nearly soiled ourselves when we heard those first few notes!

Don't forget, last time at Key they played Microcuts, then we got Citizen the next night in Portland!

Crap vid, but the best part is when someone realizes what song is being played: "oh. my. GAWD!!!" Same thing happened to me and my sons in Dublin 8/08: first 3 notes and all our eyes got wide and we just gawked!

Melanie and I nearly soiled ourselves when we heard those first few notes!

Don't forget, last time at Key they played Microcuts, then we got Citizen the next night in Portland!

Hahahahaha, that's seriously one of my favorite parts of the video, besides the whole song. :happy: "YEAAAAAAAAH". Oh goodness, I can't imagine what everyone was feeling in Dublin when they heard that.

Oh oh oh oh, that would be AMAZING to get CE one night, then maybe Bliss or another older song the next night. :D

Archived