Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

Compilation video of the parts where the crowd didn't go completely crazy (steady footage:))

Citizen Erased - Butterflies & Hurricanes - Guiding Light - Interlude/Hysteria - United States Of Eurasia - MK Jam - Undisclosed Desires - Take A Bow - Plug In Baby - Knights of Cydonia

That is awesome footage, it's better than mine and I was right at the front, could hardly see Dom! What camera was it?

:supersad:

it looks so weird.

:(

thank you to all of you that have answered my questions about the poster and editors set lists :D:kiss:

look at it now

http://www.lccc.co.uk/weatherstation/

*sigh* :(

so empty

so lost

so alone

thats such a depressing sight :supersad:

i cant believe it was only 5 days ago

sad to see this thread slowly sliding down the list, had a great time with y'all in the 40-odd weeks since it was announced...even though i only started commenting about a month ago :LOL:

:)

yeah im really going to miss this thread when it dries up :(

but this time next year maybe there will be a thread for the manchester lccc anniversary :party::LOL:

Beautiful!!!

I just had to register and say what an incredible time I had at LCC. t'was my first gig of that size and was a little overwhelming once everything kicked off.

I was chilling about 2 people away from the barrier, dead centre; plenty of room - people sitting down all the time and eating picnics (i thought we could only take in water!) then it got a bit crowded -- and then -- wow, it was amazing. I was utterly squashed but having such a good time I didn't care, loads of jumping and for about 30mins i had someone's head in my face and i couldn't move sideways, finally settling (more or less) in between a pair of European guys, this young girl and who I assume was her dad who kept dragging her back as she was pushed away. Bless. :)

I took loads of pics, but almost all of them are shaky from both the crowd and my hands! got a few random & crowd shots, up on my flickr.

I have to post this too, the woman's face at the left just makes me lol everytime I see it!

4971485015_6bdb4426c5_z.jpg

:LOL: That woman looks very...alarmed that you're taking her picture!!!

Ooh yay, thanks for this, two of my friends are in this, the two guys in the foreground with Muse on their left cheeks :chuckle:

Oh lolz I've just realised you can see the knob someone drew on his neck :rolleyes:

That knob made me :LOL:

Who remembers the really nice security manager from the barrier? He has commented on some of my pics on Flickr;)

Muse @ the LCCC Manchester 4th Sept 2010

Muse @ the LCCC Manchester 4th Sept 2010

He was cool! He took a pic of my banner too :D The guy who set up the barriers outside was a laugh as well. He said that Matt and Dom were too skinny and he told them to get some pies down them!:LOL:

Compilation video of the parts where the crowd didn't go completely crazy (steady footage:))

Citizen Erased - Butterflies & Hurricanes - Guiding Light - Interlude/Hysteria - United States Of Eurasia - MK Jam - Undisclosed Desires - Take A Bow - Plug In Baby - Knights of Cydonia

I think I was stood round about where you were, maybe a little closer :D

Edit: Actually, were you stood next to a really tall guy with a Muse top on....amazing description, I know. Its just that I seen a guy in front of me filming guiding light with a extreme close up of Dom so maybe it was you?

Just watched more of the video and seen the guy's face next to you....I was stood directly behind you during most of this :)

I think I was stood round about where you were, maybe a little closer :D

Edit: Actually, were you stood next to a really tall guy with a Muse top on....amazing description, I know. Its just that I seen a guy in front of me filming guiding light with a extreme close up of Dom so maybe it was you?

Just watched more of the video and seen the guy's face next to you....I was stood directly behind you during most of this :)

Yeh we were the two big lads from holland standing in front of you (i guess ;-) Sorry for that by the way ;)

Camera is TZ7 as some asked. Brilliant camera. The video's are comparable with my everio fullhd videocamera, but the stabilizer is so much better.

Post-LCCC it's quite tempting to go to Wembley on Saturday. There are tickets in Musebay and train from Preston early and Coach back from Wembley at 11.45pm are't too badly priced....I probably won't though....

I'm tempted too, would be amazing to be in Wembley! Not sure my car would make it from Preston tho :LOL:

Come!!!

Don't tempt me!!:LOL:

I'm tempted too, would be amazing to be in Wembley! Not sure my car would make it from Preston tho :LOL:

Wembley's fab. I went in 2007. I wouldn't drive there though! Would be too knackered to drive home after. I reckon it'd be £65 to go by train and come home on the coach. Not too bad considering you're saving the cost of a hotel room for the night. Seems like a crazy idea at this short notice though.

Post-LCCC it's quite tempting to go to Wembley on Saturday. There are tickets in Musebay and train from Preston early and Coach back from Wembley at 11.45pm are't too badly priced....I probably won't though....

Don't tempt me!!:LOL:

Wembley's fab. I went in 2007. I wouldn't drive there though! Would be too knackered to drive home after. I reckon it'd be £65 to go by train and come home on the coach. Not too bad considering you're saving the cost of a hotel room for the night. Seems like a crazy idea at this short notice though.

Paula you should definately come if you can.. I am getting a train from Preston and its only £70 return! I have room on my hotel floor if you fancy crashing out.

I can't believe LCCC was almost a week ago... How bad are my blues going to be on Monday... :stunned::( :'(

Although I enjoyed last Saturday at the LCCC, I am deeply regretting not getting tickets for Wembley Stadium as well. Having seen Muse there in 2007 I can vouch for it being a fantastic venue in every respect; the facilities are top-class. The atmosphere is amazing. Anyone going this weekend is going to have a wonderful time. I only wish I could be there.

P.S. Please, Muse, come to Wales sometime!

I was thinking this, too...

Although I enjoyed last Saturday at the LCCC, I am deeply regretting not getting tickets for Wembley Stadium as well. Having seen Muse there in 2007 I can vouch for it being a fantastic venue in every respect; the facilities are top-class. The atmosphere is amazing. Anyone going this weekend is going to have a wonderful time. I only wish I could be there.

P.S. Please, Muse, come to Wales sometime!

:D Yes! Go to Wales! I don't live there but it would give me an excuse to go! Wales is :awesome:

Did anyone else see Tom Kirk come from the side barriers and was on the phone walking through the crowd during The Editors? I waved at him :happy: and he smiled but he seemed annoyed by whoever was on the phone... :(

Pretty sure I did but it was one of those...is it??? Nooo...I think it is...maybe not....no I think it is moments. :LOL:

This is probably my favourite pic from Saturday.

I have no idea who's pic it is though, found it on tumblr with no link to the source so if it's yours than I congratulate you for capturing this :happy:

tumblr_l8ffiohYEM1qakoo6o1_500.jpg

Kaytee

Thanks ever so much for finding this.

I think it is the best concert photo I have ever seen and it is now my desktop picture.

The hands in the air, the streamers and lights just says it all.

I can't get this concert out of my head, it just blew me away.

I wish I could justify going to Wembley to Mrs MancMuse.

Did anyone else see Tom Kirk come from the side barriers and was on the phone walking through the crowd during The Editors? I waved at him :happy: and he smiled but he seemed annoyed by whoever was on the phone... :(

:eek: i wish i had seen him.

i have some awesome photos from this night :)

If I had the money and had someone to palm 2 kids and a dog off on I would be there!!!

If I had the money and had someone to palm 2 kids and a dog off on I would be there!!!

bring them all with you :p

i would want to go too but i dont have the money... damn money which ruins everything.

bring them all with you :p

i would want to go too but i dont have the money... damn money which ruins everything.

The kids both LOVE Muse but they only 5 and 6 and my dog is a boxer so he'd fit in quite well in the pit!!! :LOL:

Was hoping for lottery win on weds but didn't happen...although I could win euro millions tonight and take us all down for Saturday!!! Names down now in case I win and I'll take us!:awesome::musesign:

Ive been doing nowt but kick myself all week over not getting wembley tickets after last weekend ]:

Im sick as a parrott that i cant be there tonight/tomorrow

I was looking online at tickets and train fares, and was sorely tempted, but alas, it will leave me skint, and my kid will likely only get the traditional tangerine and lump of coal for crimbo

that and i have my heart set on a fancy new camera ]:

Also, whilst talking about the mini me, I got up one morning a good while back, scratching the arse, yawning, like you do, and was like....whats she singing, I recognise that... i was puzzled for ages, then it occured to me it was Supermassive Black Hole and I was like, ha, epic xD

she will never be introduced to the monstrosity that is HSM, or whatever crap the kids are all into these days

Archived