Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

:eek: i need to say hey to this guy! :LOL:

did you go to the gig? :)

me neither :LOL:

where abouts were you on chris's side, were you at the front?

yes, too good for words :yesey:

me too :( when are they touring again????!!!! :D

Hmmm i was near the front mostly near that UFO thing...

I believe they will be touring in 2012. Because apperently they are making a new album next year according to Dom. So after that i believe they will be touring. And making an album is a lot of work. Plus they want time off. So yah i believe late 2011 or 2012.

Almost certainly going to be late late 2011 at the VERY earliest :(

It will be like Christmas around that time if your lucky... If not it will be 2012. :erm:

Haha, I saw that. The people in the apartments were shouting it! :p

i felt like i was on a protest! :LOL:

after 2 hours singing about wanting the truth and stuff i was pumped! :D

I was in it!

Amazing gig. A lot better than the last time I saw them which I didnt think possible.

Editors were fucking quality as well! Although, someone needs to tell Dom that there is no "the."

I didnt really like PABH or BoS, I guess they were ok. PABH were too screamy for me... and i'm a Rage Against the Machine fan so go figure...

Anyway thanks Muse for a wonderful evening!

dont suppose you have longish, dark hair with a black tee on and is a guy? :LOL:

dont suppose anyone saw me, i was in a muse undisclosed top with shorts and tights on with a pair of glasses on and blue sunnies on my head? :)

i was a bit like £15 for a programme thats a bit steep :S

but i was hyped after the gig i didnt care :LOL:

i wanna poster too :D

was any of you guys walking down that street afterwards going oggy oggy oggy! oi! oi! oi!? :chuckle:

i loved the gig so much, but i wish they played bliss apart from that it was mindblowing and the guys all looked really good :eyebrows::LOL:

I wasn't shouting oggy oggy oggy! oi! oi! oi! but I was walking past them too :p

i felt like i was on a protest! :LOL:

after 2 hours singing about wanting the truth and stuff i was pumped! :D

dont suppose you have longish, dark hair with a black tee on and is a guy? :LOL:

dont suppose anyone saw me, i was in a muse undisclosed top with shorts and tights on with a pair of glasses on and blue sunnies on my head? :)

I have mid length blond hair, and yes I'm a bloke.

I had my .MU messageboard member shirt on with "interpolpirate" written on the arm!

I was on the edge of that pit mostly, but I joined in occasionally. Especially during Knights cos that was mental!

Also to people above, I thought that Oggy Oggy Oggy thing was a cricket chant related to Matthew Hoggard. Hoggard-> Hoggy_> Oggy. No? Maybe they stole it then...

I believe they will be touring in 2012. Because apperently they are making a new album next year according to Dom. So after that i believe they will be touring. And making an album is a lot of work. Plus they want time off. So yah i believe late 2011 or 2012.

It will be like Christmas around that time if your lucky... If not it will be 2012. :erm:

:eek: ufo? i never saw any ufo :(

one year to wait then! :p

I wasn't shouting oggy oggy oggy! oi! oi! oi! but I was walking past them too :p

it might have been oggy oggy oggy, but i dunno :LOL:

i was smack bang in the middle of the mosh nearly all the time, but yeah, it was a pretty epic side :D

Hehe, awesome.

Wasn't that many pits on Matt's side to be truthful :/

There was a group of lads behind me who kept starting them, but wern't too successful as not many people seemed to want to mosh where I was! :(

i think he was the only one with a toy monkey :LOL:

ah! which side were you? did you have a good view? :happy:

i know right :( they should be back late 2011 someone told me so not too long :)

First of all I was by the sound block thing on Chris's side during the support acts, but being the shortarse I am, I had to relocate after more people emerged :LOL: In the end I found a nice little platform in the middle of one of the seating stalls. I had a nice elevated view of the stage (on Chris's side) and the crowd, and I just ended up going mental :D:happy:

Whereabouts were you?? :)

I have mid length blond hair, and yes I'm a bloke.

I had my .MU messageboard member shirt on with "interpolpirate" written on the arm!

I was on the edge of that pit mostly, but I joined in occasionally. Especially during Knights cos that was mental!

Also to people above, I thought that Oggy Oggy Oggy thing was a cricket chant related to Matthew Hoggard. Hoggard-> Hoggy_> Oggy. No? Maybe they stole it then...

:eek: i might have seen you!

on chris's side, about 15 rows back? in line with the screens?

I can't believe how many people are so completely lacking in the sense of humour department that they totally failed to see the tongue-in-cheek humour in that banner! Do you seriously think they'd have been offended and not seen the banter there?! Nobody remember Matt's 'bloody messageboard' comments? Do you think Matt would have gone home crying about this?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

If it had said 'Death to Matt' or 'Death to Muse' I could understand but it's about a megaphone, a bloody megaphone:rolleyes:

+1

People really need to get a sense of humour when it comes to muse sometimes!

Sorry I scared you so much when I 'jumped' on you when you finally joined us at the sound desk afterwards :LOL:

I had a blast at the back with all the guys, from the game of "name the song before they start it" and "copy Matt's next move"... he really needs some new ones that was too easy :p

Kirk was a legend as usual, helping the girl who has collapse by giving her his water and sugary drink during the encore and when ali asked for some water at the end the gig he basically emptied his fridge and gave us all water and beer!

Anyway I have BH and USoE on videos so I will upload those. I think I also killed Donna when I heard the 2 guitar note of the riff and I told her BH was coming next :LOL:

+1

People really need to get a sense of humour when it comes to muse sometimes!

Sorry I scared you so much when I 'jumped' on you when you finally joined us at the sound desk afterwards :LOL:

I had a blast at the back with all the guys, from the game of "name the song before they start it" and "copy Matt's next move"... he really needs some new ones that was too easy :p

Kirk was a legend as usual, helping the girl who has collapse by giving her his water and sugary drink during the encore and when ali asked for some water at the end the gig he basically emptied his fridge and gave us all water and beer!

Anyway I have BH and USoE on videos so I will upload those. I think I also killed Donna when I heard the 2 guitar note of the riff and I told her BH was coming next :LOL:

Glad you all had a great time too! I knew exactly where you'd be so headed straight there at the end of the gig!:D Good to see you, if only briefly! :kiss:

Hope you're ready for some hate if you're going to help with the banner at Wembley?;) Here's hoping we all manage to get on the barrier together! :awesome:

First of all I was by the sound block thing on Chris's side during the support acts, but being the shortarse I am, I had to relocate after more people emerged :LOL: In the end I found a nice little platform in the middle of one of the seating stalls. I had a nice elevated view of the stage (on Chris's side) and the crowd, and I just ended up going mental :D:happy:

Whereabouts were you?? :)

i was on chris's side, about 15 rows back, i didnt move from there and it was a great spot to be fair i was so lucky :D it was increbile gig :happy:

glad you have a good view and a great time :D

has someone posted the unzipping yet? :chuckle:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQx07D0adFw

1:18 I think, wow I'd be embarrassed but Dom handled it well :LOL:

haha poor dom! :LOL:

i was on that side, how did i miss that? :(:LOL:

Yeah pretty much exactly.

Describe yourself, see if I remember!

ah it might have been you

i wore the undisclosed tour top with shorts and tights with converses and glowsticks, i had glasses on too :)

i kept screaming i love you dom and wooooo! loads :rolleyes:

Glad you all had a great time too! I knew exactly where you'd be so headed straight there at the end of the gig!:D Good to see you, if only briefly! :kiss:

Hope you're ready for some hate if you're going to help with the banner at Wembley?;) Here's hoping we all manage to get on the barrier together! :awesome:

What was it that this famous banner said?

I havent been on the board much last few months, not really keeping up with Muse news...

Guest jessychickin

Going to be a long year/year and a half of a wait. Totally going to be worth it though :)

Think they will come to Ireland?

& I friggen CAN'T WAIT for the new album :happy:

i might be going mad but i'm pretty sure that Tom Kirk walked right by me whilst me and my friends were waiting around before the gig started yesterday. wearing a black t-shirt and walkie-talkie attached to his shoulder.

i was stood next to a double of tom! but he was like a mini verison, it was so cute :awesome::LOL:

ah it might have been you

i wore the undisclosed tour top with shorts and tights with converses and glowsticks, i had glasses on too :)

i kept screaming i love you dom and wooooo! loads :rolleyes:

haha I might have seen you then,

thats the white shirt, with the MUSE on the front made out of the undisclosed artwork, right?

I may well have seen you, although there were quite a few girls with muse shirts and glowsticks lol.

Were you one of the two 5-foot-somethings fighting for survival on the edge of the mosh pit? And one of you got on the shoulders of a bloke with a yellow top during feeling good. The one on the ground starting panicking that the person on the shoulders was gonna be killed by moshing. and I said "dont worry its a slow song...." to her. Long shot lol...

If that was you, the I was stood right behind you for the whole gig.

Going to be a long year/year and a half of a wait. Totally going to be worth it though :)

Think they will come to Ireland?

& I friggen CAN'T WAIT for the new album :happy:

Oh god yeah :stunned: It's hard to comprehend that they're going to be writing soon...

I'm sure it'll be another exciting year for musers! :)

Archived