Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

Staying in ETAP hotel overnight which I believe is near the LCCC so travelling up Sat morning/early afternoon and getting to the gig by foot after parking the car at the Hotel.

Does anyone know how far the ETAP hotel is from the LCCC if we're walking to and from the gig?

Cheers!

Have you heard of googlemaps?

Can you not see very well from the barrier? I'm asuming the stage setup is the one where they have the three blocks?

(Sorry, first ever Muse gig :p)

Srsly read the last 4 pages or so it has been discussed all day today!!

Ooh its a high stage thats good- I'm short :D And am I right in thinking there's no point queueing from early because there's no way I'll last 8hrs without food, toilet etc? I'm not very good at keeping my place anyway, at one gig I went from practically at the barrier to half the arena away!

Only the day after tomorrow EXCITED!!! Also I read back and got glow sticks ( I take it that campaigns still going? )

Anyone else going on their own.

Yarp I totally got ditched and ended up selling my spares 'cos apparently none of my friends have taste.

It's like my third gig evar, second I've been to alone. I've not been to Manchester before never mind LCCC so it's safe to say I has fear sure enough. :$

It's tomorrow, people! TOMORROW!!! :D

I've got my glowsticks which I will be securing to my NASA hat that I wear everywhere!

Also, if she can finish it in time, Ami34 is making me a utility belt to store my stuff in...I'll be like Batman except not a bat or a man! :awesome:

I'll probably look for a moustache tomorrow at the joke shop and maybe even a bubble pipe (if I ever wake up)!

Is anyone else looking to get the TransPennine North West back from Picadilly in a Blackpool direction afterwards (Or along the way from Blackpool to Picadilly)? We might see you there...:D

I can't wait! Not decided what side I want to be on yet (probably Chris's side :p) but I'll have to see what everyone else thinks, first!

WOOOO! :LOL:

Archived