Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

Daymmm I went yesterday and they had NONE! :(

:( I'm sure you'll get some passed along to you... I know I won't need 60.

xD xD xD

Aaand, Hostel internet is almost run out, and very expensive. Maybe back later, if not, hope to see some of you tomorrow. xD

I'm here on my own, all the way from Australia => more than a little nervous as well. I'll be fine once I get down to the grounds an start talking to people in person. xD

Australia? Wow. Dedication or what! And here I am complaining about a 40 minute drive. Much love to you :D

Australia? Wow. Dedication or what! And here I am complaining about a 40 minute drive. Much love to you :D

I'm also doing a university exchange for the year, so it's not just for Muse. But Muse was definately a bump to get me actually planning the whole thing.

TOMORROW! I refuse to break my no Muse pledge so I've been listening to Editors and Band Of Skulls all week.

Hopefully I'll see some of you guys at gate 5 in THE MORNGING!

MANCHESTER FUCK YEAH!!! :awesome:

I'll be the blonde one with the Asia Resistance Tour T-Shirt.

xD

More tickets have just gone on sale and my sister still can't get one.....HAHAHAHAHAHAH...get a job.

Dind't manage to get any proper glowsticks so i've come home with thin bracelet ones only to find out from mum that there's giant ones in the pound shop...which was closed :/

Ebay! A few musers suggested it earlier in the thread.

I do hope there are more of us dresing up :LOL:

i was going to have the red waistcoat too, but i couldn't find one anywhere, and it's too late now :( but i'm still dressing up, sort of, :LOL: red skinnies, white suspenders, muse-t, neon facepaint, red LED shutters and classic converse :awesome: plus the glowsticks.

I'm dressing up as a black hole. If that counts for anything.... :$

That sounds... interesting. :LOL: Can't wait to see!

i was going to have the red waistcoat too, but i couldn't find one anywhere, and it's too late now :( but i'm still dressing up, sort of, :LOL: red skinnies, white suspenders, muse-t, neon facepaint, red LED shutters and classic converse :awesome: plus the glowsticks.

Sounds pretty cool though, suspenders are nice. What Muse top are you wearing?

I'm intrigued, 'cause black holes don't 'look' like anything. ;)

Just jeans and a muse shirt for me. /boring.

Hahaha, that's the joke! I'll probably just be wearing black. And spacey make up. Basically, I will be covered in black and sparkling things xD

That sounds... interesting. :LOL: Can't wait to see!

I think your outfit tops them all, good sir.

Archived