Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

Stranger to the muse boards here btw :D

And the people i'm going with don't want to stand (because they're lazy even though they're young pffft) so what time do you guys recommend I should get to the venue and start queueing for if I want to get a REALLY good seat I was thinking about getting there for about 2 maybe. Since its my first stadium experience and first time seeing Muse I really do need help please!

Seeing as I haven't meant to get hold of glowsticks, I've decided to just go crazy with facepaints and glitter...I'm sure wonderful things will ensue :D

I'm getting that excited-butterfly-zomg feeling now :LOL: This time tomorrow, we will all be there in one stadium :stunned:

WOW! Time has gone so quick... I can't believe its tomorrow! EEK!! :D :D

I haven't been on here awhile.. major busy and I started sixth form today and there has been like 1000 posts since I was last on :eek:

Soooo, Have I missed anything??

I couldnt get hold of any glowsticks in the poundshops in Manchester, mehhh :(

/delurking due to excitement.

I've spent the afternoon walking around Manchester grinning like an idiot. Bought 60 glowsticks to add to the campaign. xD Not quite sure how I'm going to sleep tonight.

The poundland in the big shopping centre in central manchester still had loads of glowsticks when I was there ~2:30ish.

I've spent the afternoon walking around Manchester grinning like an idiot. Bought 60 glowsticks to add to the campaign. xD Not quite sure how I'm going to sleep tonight.

same here with the whole 'how the hell am i gonna sleep tonight' thing :awesome: my friends had a rough day in school today with me blabbing on about muse all day, poor buggers :LOL:

same here :awesome: my friends had a rough day in school today with me blabbing on about muse all day, poor buggers :LOL:

I'm here on my own, all the way from Australia => more than a little nervous as well. I'll be fine once I get down to the grounds an start talking to people in person. xD

The poundland in the big shopping centre in central manchester still had loads of glowsticks when I was there ~2:30ish.

Daymmm I went yesterday and they had NONE! :(

I wont be using glowsticks either. However. I will do some crazy arse make up. Maybe something space related (black hole/stars/etc). So on the off chance any of you see me, do come and say hi. I'll post a picture of the make up later >:D

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF! Did I say TOMORRROWWW! yet?

Archived