Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

The whole thing with Chris yesterday made me giggle. He's such a legend :LOL: when they were at that awards ceremony in London 2 months ago he knew there were fans outside and whenever he came out for a "smoke" (which he could have done on the terrace with no one harrassing him) he'd stand there and chat with everyone for 10-20 minutes.

He's such a dude.

Can't believe it's TOMORROW!!!

Hope they won't confiscate the glowsticks??? Not sure what time to queue yet. Wan't to get a good view (I'm only 5' 2") but too old to get crushed these days!!! :p

I've been to this venue twice now and they've never checked my bag. Just make sure that if you're taking a bottle of water in that it's still sealed otherwise they'll chuck it

Think i'll be taking a trip to poundland today for my glowsticks :)

I've been to this venue twice now and they've never checked my bag. Just make sure that if you're taking a bottle of water in that it's still sealed otherwise they'll chuck it

Think i'll be taking a trip to poundland today for my glowsticks :)

My local Poundland only had necklaces or bracelets or a pack of 3 glowsticks all £1 each. If there is a Poundstretcher near you try them They are £1 for 15 sticks :D

Always knew they would play here in 2010, excellent venue!

So who's going? :awesome:

At what time people usually start to queue outside in Manchester? It s the first I m going to Manchester, I usually see them in London or Paris.

Thanks

I have been giddy about this for ages now, getting even more so as each day goes... then this happened last night....

P1010042.jpg

Now I am totally stoked up! OMG!

(sorry don't know how to do spoiler tags!) - Thanks L. for showing me how to do spoilers...

I am just surprised I didnt get spontaneously impregnated standing next to the Love Guru himself!

Is this Emma's mum?

psshh You and Emma are too lucky. :LOL:

At what time people usually start to queue outside in Manchester? It s the first I m going to Manchester, I usually see them in London or Paris.

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

I'm going to be queuing from about 3.30pm as the view from the barrier isn't supposed to be great so I don't mind being about 30 rows back. There will be people in the que from very early on in the morning I would imagine, possibly during the night.

I have been giddy about this for ages now, getting even more so as each day goes... then this happened last night....

P1010042.jpg

Now I am totally stoked up! OMG!

(sorry don't know how to do spoiler tags!) - Thanks L. for showing me how to do spoilers...

I am just surprised I didnt get spontaneously impregnated standing next to the Love Guru himself!

:awesome: :awesome:

Is this Emma's mum?

psshh You and Emma are too lucky. :LOL:

Er... yes... who are you... :ninja:

Weather looking good round here again, forecast is for it to continue into the weekend :)

Weather is going to be ok but it has forecast rain about 4pm... :( showers from then on....

Er... yes... who are you... :ninja:

I'm From the year above Emma, Erm, Alex? I sang a paloma faith song at the end of the year concert :happy:

HI Alex,

Yes I know you.. you totally nailed that song.. you were the best performer on the night.

Are you going tomorrow?

Are you in college?

HI Alex,

Yes I know you.. you totally nailed that song.. you were the best performer on the night.

Are you going tomorrow?

Are you in college?

Thanks :D Shame everyone talked through it. I felt like a right prick :LOL:

and yes i am going tommorow, :) i've gone all giddy, which doesn't help when your home alone.

And i'm starting at Runshaw on monday. :happy:

Archived