Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

Just to crash in on this thread- i'm sorry if this has already been mentioned but I really can't be bothered to read all the way back-

On the tickets, it says at the bottom, GA2. Is this anything telling me what gate i have to go too? Only i know when i've been to the Echo Arena at lpool it says on the tickets what gate you have to queue at, and i've not been to LCCC before...

Just to crash in on this thread- i'm sorry if this has already been mentioned but I really can't be bothered to read all the way back-

On the tickets, it says at the bottom, GA2. Is this anything telling me what gate i have to go too? Only i know when i've been to the Echo Arena at lpool it says on the tickets what gate you have to queue at, and i've not been to LCCC before...

Nope, at LCCC you que at any gate.

GA2 means, GA for general admission, and 2 for the batch your tickets came from :)

And thanks for gate opening time info :p. haven't seen my tickets for LCCC yet

Which gate will be on Matts side? :p

Also, do you think if I arrive at 4pmish I will get anywhere near the barrier? (not right on the barrier, but not really far back?)

It'd be tough to get a good spot, but then people will constantly be moving places to get food, go to the loo, etc so you never know! :D

I FUCKING LOVE YOU!!!!! :LOL:

This has to come to wembley on Friday!!

Edit: Did you get inspired by my avatar? :LOL:

I knew I wanted a megaphone on the banner and your avatar provided the perfect template!:LOL:

I've just spent two hours on all-fours doing that!:stunned::D It's big, that's a single sheet cut in half lengthways so it's pretty long!

It's definitely coming to Wembley! I'm just concerned it won't be seen by the band! Got to hope security at both venues allow us to hang it over coz if not well just have to hold it up for a few minutes at some point when Matt is at the front of the stage:)

I knew I wanted a megaphone on the banner and your avatar provided the perfect template!:LOL:

I've just spent two hours on all-fours doing that!:stunned::D It's big, that's a single sheet cut in half lengthways so it's pretty long!

I am proud that my avatar help and is showing on that banner...

Don't worry there are 8 of us at the barrier on friday at wembley and we will all stand proud in front of it!!

:D

I am proud that my avatar help and is showing on that banner...

Don't worry there are 8 of us at the barrier on friday at wembley and we will all stand proud in front of it!!

:D

We'll definitely be noticed at Wembley what with the plethora of bright wigs and all!:LOL::LOL:

Staying in ETAP hotel overnight which I believe is near the LCCC so travelling up Sat morning/early afternoon and getting to the gig by foot after parking the car at the Hotel.

Does anyone know how far the ETAP hotel is from the LCCC if we're walking to and from the gig?

Cheers!

Staying in ETAP hotel overnight which I believe is near the LCCC so travelling up Sat morning/early afternoon and getting to the gig by foot after parking the car at the Hotel.

Does anyone know how far the ETAP hotel is from the LCCC if we're walking to and from the gig?

Cheers!

Can't help with the distance but make sure you are certain of the way back. After all everything looks a lot different when you can't see anything :LOL:

Archived