Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup

Does anyone know if there's a forum members meeting for LCCC?

Nope. I think most people are either going to be spending their time travelling there on the day, queueing or meeting up in their own little groups of friends before going to the concert. No proper meets planned like in the Wembley threads.

The Transpennine train arriving at Picadilly at 1327 has been delayed till 1356. :(

Is there a Metrolink stop at Deansgate Station or Oxford Road on route to the LCCC?

You're probably best just staying on the train until Piccadilly tbh, getting the Altrincham tram from there to Old Trafford. Unfortunately as a City fan it's not a place I enjoy going to :p

In other news, 2 more days :D we were going to Wembley, but had problems finding somewhere cheap to stay/travel so we swapped our Saturday Wembley tickets for LCCC :) Just got to make sure I make the 23:27 train home.

You're probably best just staying on the train until Piccadilly tbh, getting the Altrincham tram from there to Old Trafford. Unfortunately as a City fan it's not a place I enjoy going to :p

In other news, 2 more days :D we were going to Wembley, but had problems finding somewhere cheap to stay/travel so we swapped our Saturday Wembley tickets for LCCC :) Just got to make sure I make the 23:27 train home.

My train home is at 2315. If I miss it I have to wait for a Coach at 0030 :stunned:

Oh and isn't there a tram stop on the Altrincham line at the G-Mex, which is just next to Deansgate station?

The Transpennine train arriving at Picadilly at 1327 has been delayed till 1356. :(

Is there a Metrolink stop at Deansgate Station or Oxford Road on route to the LCCC?

There's a metrolink opposite deansgate station, go across the bridge when leaving the station. Oxford road doesn't have a tram stop.

Get off train at deansgate, walk across bridge get on tram heading towards altrincham for 3 stops. Get off at old Trafford.

Yay I didn't buy a ticket, because I thought I'd probably be able to work. And that's worked, I am workin this gig! Woo!

Money + enjoyment = win.

There's a metrolink opposite deansgate station, go across the bridge when leaving the station. Oxford road doesn't have a tram stop.

Get off train at deansgate, walk across bridge get on tram heading towards altrincham for 3 stops. Get off at old Trafford.

Deansgate Station > G.Mex> Old Trafford > Matt Busby Way > Warwick Road > LCCC :awesome:

Oh, and my train I was trying to get home on doesn't exist anymore :(

To those getting a train jus past 11, that's very optimistic. The cricket ground is a good half hour walk from town. And all trams and public transport gets full very quickly. Tbh you will be lucky to get out of the ground by 11:30 if curfew is 11. Which I presume it is.

Curfew is at 10.30.

My train home is at 2315. If I miss it I have to wait for a Coach at 0030 :stunned:

Oh and isn't there a tram stop on the Altrincham line at the G-Mex, which is just next to Deansgate station?

Oh yes, that's right. If your train comes from that direction that would be better. Mine comes from the opposite direction though so I have to use Piccadilly regardless.

Archived