Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

Yep, I agree with you :)

Especially that LCCC will be my first stadium gig of Muse, so I'm happy just with the fact I'm gonna be there and will enjoy every minute of it :happy:

Never mind first stadium gig.... this is going to be my first Muse gig! (non-loving Muse parent, lack of money + lack of friends with money stopped me before) so I suppose no matter what they play I probably wont be let down :D

Also, I'm wondering what Dom's gonna wear, bearing in mind his recent outfits :LOL:

4847515768_463f6f70f5_b.jpg

Hahahaha, I'm sure Dom won't let us down ;)

Damned Seetickets!:mad: I do hope they will get the tickets out in decent time.

I don't get why they don't play songs like Map of Your Head. Fair enough some people might not know it, but they're bound to hear it and love it!

I found this place that do glowstick bracelets btw. You can get them by colour. I'm not sure whether to get mulitcoloured ones or all green/blue/white....:confused:

EDIT: link to glowstick bracelet place: http://stores.ebay.co.uk/GLOW-BROS__W0QQ_fsubZ539752010QQ_scZ1QQ_sopZ1

They should sent them out in decent time after all muse is better then green day but who knows... We can only hope and pray...

Some muse fans who may turn up may not even know Showbiz? So atleast one person in a muse gig will hear one new song to them. So Map of your head will be amazing to us hardcore fans and the new fans.

I had glow sticks to my last muse gig... You can see them in some live videos lingering around on youtube :p

To be honest... I'm past caring about setlists, people are making too much of a big deal out of it.

I'm just there to see my favourite band and have a good time :D

Andd.....

This time in 5 WEEKS they will be on that stage. :LOL::D:party:

I agree to some extent to you. But i don't really wanna go to this gig and just have the same songs as my last gig? It will just seem repetitivie. So Muse do need variety to make sure us muse fans who have seen them more then once on their tour do get nice new songs to hear then just the orginal ones which you will always hear live like PIB.

Don't get me wrong i wouldn't mind putting up with the same setlist over and over again because muse is my favourite band. But not everyone wants to hear the same songs over and over again.

Have you seen this twitpic? It looks a bit like Matt's wearing a glowstick headband!:LOL: Maybe it's a message to say that he approves of our glowstick idea!!;):p:chuckle:

http://twitpic.com/2am0zk

Hahaha, Matt never ceases to amuse me :LOL:

Is it just me that hasn't been able to sign on to Twitter for over 2 days?? It's really beginning to irritate me :mad:

I always get my glowstick confiscated at gigs. :(

We have to just pray that enough people take them, enough for the security to see it a wasted effort trying to confiscate them ;)

I agree to some extent to you. But i don't really wanna go to this gig and just have the same songs as my last gig? It will just seem repetitivie. So Muse do need variety to make sure us muse fans who have seen them more then once on their tour do get nice new songs to hear then just the orginal ones which you will always hear live like PIB.

Don't get me wrong i wouldn't mind putting up with the same setlist over and over again because muse is my favourite band. But not everyone wants to hear the same songs over and over again.

I understand what you mean completely... just some people seem to be really immature about it. Even if the setlist was shaken up a bit some people would still complain if they didn't get a preferred song on one of their night's.

I just dont see why we can't have a peaceful and everybody try to be happy forum :rolleyes:. Hhhmm I guess nobody will ever be fully satisfied.

Guest Sarah-x
I always get my glowstick confiscated at gigs. :(

gutted! i got mine in for a gig, snapped them all... none of them worked :mad: 10glowsticks and none bloody worked!!

Yeah I got Susie's ticket. Now just need to check who from Lynda and/or Liron is coming and then sort out accommodation for saturday night.

Oh that's good! I'm keeping my eye put for tickets for them both.

Never mind first stadium gig.... this is going to be my first Muse gig! (non-loving Muse parent, lack of money + lack of friends with money stopped me before) so I suppose no matter what they play I probably wont be let down :D

Oh my ! my first Muse gig ever will be only 2 weeks before Manchester, at Coke Live Festival, so I understand you excitement completely :)

Have you seen this twitpic? It looks a bit like Matt's wearing a glowstick headband!:LOL: Maybe it's a message to say that he approves of our glowstick idea!!;):p:chuckle:

http://twitpic.com/2am0zk

This pic is cute. Matt can always make me smile :)

Time to solve setlist problems for the stadium tour.

[spoiler=Stadium Discussion]Here are all the regulars that appear at every gig-

Uprising

SMBH

New Born

Guiding Light

Hysteria (Interlude)

Nishe

USoE

Feeling Good

MK Jam

Undisclosed Desires

Starlight

TiRO

Resistance

Unnatural Selection

Exogenesis Part 1 (wasn't played at Goffertpark because they couldn't use Bernie in a park)

Stockholm Syndrome

Take A Bow

Plug In Baby

Knights of Cydonia

The stadium tour revolves around light shows. Some songs cannot be played because they have no lights/artwork. Every song here has. Yes, some of those ones you dream about having do have lights and can be played at any gig. Insert Bliss here.

Randoms that are mixed and matched. Often one or the other songs are played, though some gigs have had both played, an example being MotP and MK Ultra at Goffertpark. Look at the number of *s after a song- two songs that match are songs that have played either or, but not always.

Map Of The Problematique* (swapped at Stade de France, both played at Goffertpark)

MK Ultra*

Neutron Star Collision** (swapped at Stade de France, otherwise played randomly)

Bliss (only at Goffertpark)

Citizen Erased (only at Goffertpark)

I Belong To You (sometimes in between USoE and FG)

Butterflies & Hurricanes**

Soldier's Poem***

Unintended*** (swapped at Stade de France, otherwise played instead of SP)

Bliss and Citizen Erased have been played only at Goffertpark, but that was due to the lack of Exogenesis (and Unintended, though I'm not sure why that was left out). The only time B+H was played was instead of NSC, but NSC has now passed. CE, Bliss and B+H will either now fade, or be played randomly. Bliss and CE may be swapped between nights at Wembley, but either are unlikely for a single night, but now B+H is on it's own, that is a possibility. SP has only been played swapped for Unintended at the two night Stade de France- again, unlikely at a single night, probably interchanged at Wembley.

Very confusing, and no one can be 100% correct. New light shows may well be introduced.

Dammit! I was just going to post a big analysis! :LOL:

Maybe later...

Go on, I'm bored :LOL:

[spoiler=MORE STADIUM TALK]Well, looking at previous stadium setlists, almost all of them have followed the same structure, with only Goffertpark throwing a Spaniard in the works. Ignoring that gig NSC has been played at all but one and GL at all of them. However, it is over a month since both songs have been played (29th and 26th of June respectively) which put their appearence in doubt.

As Goffertpark proved it is possible for Muse to play MK, MOTP, CE and Bliss all at the same gig (weather permitting) which should be the norm anyway. There's no excuse for rotating fan-favourites while regularly playing crowd displeasers at a gig this size.

Now the reason Goffertpark got such a (relatively) varied set was the conditions of the gig, namely strong winds owing to the open nature of the arena, much like Old Trafford, so we might get some switching around. No Bernie unfortunately, but perhaps a few more oldies. :D

It's important to note that IBTY was only played in French speaking countries and its omittion was was generally made up for with another song (BiB in Milan, Bliss in Madrid), again putting us in good stead for a rarity. Put all this together, and taking into consideration recent reorders and Cave at Positivus, I think the set below is the best we could hope for. :)

Uprising

Supermassive Black Hole

New Born

Map Of The Problematique

MK ULTRA

Butterflies And Hurricanes

Interlude + Hysteria

Citizen Erased

Nishe

United States Of Eurasia

RBS/IBTY/Cave

Feeling Good

MK Jam

Undisclosed Desires

Bliss

Resistance

Starlight

Time Is Running Out

Unnatural Selection

Unintended

Overture

Stockholm Syndrome

Take A Bow

Plug In Baby

Man With A Harmonica + Knights Of Cydonia

:awesome:

[spoiler=MORE STADIUM TALK]Well, looking at previous stadium setlists, almost all of them have followed the same structure, with only Goffertpark throwing a Spaniard in the works. Ignoring that gig NSC has been played at all but one and GL at all of them. However, it is over a month since both songs have been played (29th and 26th of June respectively) which put their appearence in doubt.

As Goffertpark proved it is possible for Muse to play MK, MOTP, CE and Bliss all at the same gig (weather permitting) which should be the norm anyway. There's no excuse for rotating fan-favourites while regularly playing crowd displeasers at a gig this size.

Now the reason Goffertpark got such a (relatively) varied set was the conditions of the gig, namely strong winds owing to the open nature of the arena, much like Old Trafford, so we might get some switching around. No Bernie unfortunately, but perhaps a few more oldies. :D

It's important to note that IBTY was only played in French speaking countries and its omittion was was generally made up for with another song (BiB in Milan, Bliss in Madrid), again putting us in good stead for a rarity. Put all this together, and taking into consideration recent reorders and Cave at Positivus, I think the set below is the best we could hope for. :)

Uprising

Supermassive Black Hole

New Born

Map Of The Problematique

MK ULTRA

Interlude + Hysteria

Citizen Erased

Nishe

United States Of Eurasia

RBS/IBTY/Cave

Feeling Good

MK Jam

Undisclosed Desires

Bliss

Resistance

Starlight

Time Is Running Out

Unnatural Selection

Unintended

Overture

Stockholm Syndrome

Take A Bow

Plug In Baby

This being my first muse gig, I'd be very contented with that setlist :D

Uprising

Supermassive Black Hole

New Born

Map Of The Problematique

MK ULTRA

Interlude + Hysteria

Citizen Erased

Nishe

United States Of Eurasia

RBS/IBTY/Cave

Feeling Good

MK Jam

Undisclosed Desires

Bliss

Resistance

Starlight

Time Is Running Out

Unnatural Selection

Unintended

Overture

Stockholm Syndrome

Take A Bow

Plug In Baby

No Bernie! Aw, I hope we get Bernie! It'd be good to hear Butterflies and Hurricanes again. They have played it lately, haven't they? They've also been starting with Exogenesis-Overture sometimes too. That'd be different.:)

No Bernie! Aw, I hope we get Bernie! It'd be good to hear Butterflies and Hurricanes again. They have played it lately, haven't they? They've also been starting with Exogenesis-Overture sometimes too. That'd be different.:)

They've played BH once in Paris. They've only started with Exo during fetivals as they have a set intro with the stadium gig set.

Archived